17 ¦ Go Big Or Go Home

Jungwons POV:

This little one is honestly sweet. She is just in front of the stove and makes pancakes for us. In just a pair of panties and my t-shirt. MY t-shirt... She looks so damn hot and beautiful. 

The shirt is pretty big, but doesn't cover her whole butt. I got up to make us some cocoa. While walking by, I couldn't stop myself from a little slap on her butt. She flinched at first, not expecting it, but then she started grinning. 

I warmed the milk and put the powder in the cups. When everything was ready, we sat down at the table and started eating. The pancakes honestly tasted good. 

"They are good", I said. 

"Thank you", she replied a little shyly. How can she look hot and yet so cute at the same time? 

"You're staring at me." she said suddenly.

"Oh oh I got caught.", I replied with a smile and continued eating my pancakes. 

Hmm, what can we do today? We can stay home, go to Jake's, ice skating...Nah, I can't do that. Maybe go to the movies? I took my cell phone and looked under the table to see what was on today. 

Here!  A Christmas movie, with Bonnie, so the actress from The Vampire Diaries. Raven loves her. God, what have I become? A/N: A simp... 

"We're going to the movies later. There's some Christmas movie on now. With the actress who played Bonnie." 

"With Kat Graham? What time?" she asked me excitedly. 

She loves movie theaters, but only because of the popcorn. You could make it yourself at home, but she says the movie theater popcorn tastes better. But  I don't taste any difference. 

"At 8pm." She nodded as she put the plates together. 

We cleaned up the kitchen a bit and went upstairs to get dressed. She put on a pair of black sweatpants and my blue sweater. It looks better on her than it does on me,  and that's saying a lot. Because I look damn hot in it. 

I put on my gray sweatpants and a gray sweater. "Jake texted me that he needs a little help. Let's go to his place for a minute." 

"Okay. Can we stop at McDonald's on the way?" she asked me. We just had breakfast, didn't we? How could she be hungry again now?  She started pouting and looked at me with her big green eyes. 

"We just had breakfast," I said. 

"I just want a McSundae," she replied. 

"Yeah okay.", I relented. She started giggling. She's happy like a little kid who just got a new toy. 

Twenty minutes later we were at McDonald's. "Text Jake and see if he wants something too," Raven instructed me. I nodded and called him.

Me: "Hey Hyung, I'm at McDonald's right now with Raven. Do you want anything?"

Jake: "Yeah, get me two burgers. Wait, I'll ask the others if they want some too."

Me: "The others?"

Jake: "Yeah. So forget what I wanted and just buy 8 burgers and 4 large fries."

Me: Yeah okay. We'll be there in 10 minutes."

I hung up. "8 burgers and 4 large fries And you want a McSundae?", I asked Raven. 

"Nah, not after all. So yet something about that, I want 20 chicken nuggets, plus a McSundae with chocolate sauce," she enumerated. We just had breakfast... I can understand McSundae, but chicken nuggets?

I ordered the food and we lead the way to Jake's.

At Jake's

"Jungwon, come upstairs with me. I need your help," Jake said, already going up the stairs. I quickly looked over at Raven, but she was talking to Jay, so I went up to his room with Jake. 

"Yeah, what is it?", I asked him as I walked into his room. 

"I wanted to ask you which sweater would look better with those pants. You know I'm going on a date with Isabelle on Saturday and I wanted to ask your advice.", he explained while looking at the sweaters. 

"The blue one is better." 

"I thought so too. Thank you." he thanked me. 

"That's what you wanted me to come here for? You could have sent a picture, too." 

"The colors would look different in the picture. Because of the light or something." He hung the clothes back up and we went back downstairs. 

When we walked in, Raven was laughing with the others. I had no idea she was going to get along so well with the guys. 

"Babe, do you want to go?" She looked at me. 

"We can stay a while, that is if it's not a problem for Jake, and gamble a little. After all, we still have plenty of time before the movie." 

"What movie?" asked Jake. 

"A Christmas movie with Kat Graham. I don't know what it's called right now," she explained.

"How about FIFA?" asked Jay from the corner. He looked for a game on the shelf. 

"Yeah, you got it!" exclaimed Sunghoon now too. We sat down on the couch and started playing.