8 ¦ Drunk-Dazed

"Min Aaliyah Raven. Where the hell have you been? And why am I hearing from others that you and Jungwon are together?", Isabelle lightly shouted at me. Nya and Izara stood behind her. All three of them looked a little pissed off, disappointed and shocked. 

"Heyy, relax. I-" 

"You want us to relax? Are you serious Raven?" God, Isabelle should honestly chill. 

"We're your best friends. That's the kind of thing we should find out about first." she said a little disappointed now. "God Isa... Can I say something too?", I said annoyed. She nodded. 

"Well first of all, don't call me by my whole name. Second, I was just about to come to you guys. It's not my fault that the rumors are spreading so fast. And third, we're not really together."

 "What do you mean, like not really together?", now asked Nya visibly confused. 

"It's a relationship for the winter." 

"How? You said he said no? " Isa asked, clearly confused too. 

"Well, I don't understand anything anymore," came from Olivia who had also joined us. I told Nya, Izara and Olivia about the idea of the winter relationship. And then I told all three of them what happened today. 

"... And then he kissed me and left with his friends," I finished the narrative. 

"Kissed?" they asked at the same time. I nodded. 

"Omg what? How?" 

"When? Just in front of the guys?" 

"What did it feel like? Normal kiss or with tongue?" 

"Not all at once. I didn't understand a word you said," I interrupted them all. 

"With or without tongue?", Olivia asked me. I knew something like that would come from her. 

"Without. It was just a quick kiss on the lips.", I answered. 

"Too bad," she mumbled. We started laughing.

"He called me his girlfriend in front of his friends. Out of his mouth came the word girlfriend and he meant me. ME.", I told with a big smile on my lips. 

"You do realize he's not serious, right? For him it's just something fun.", Izara said.

"Yes, I know. But maybe love will come out of it after all and we'll stay together," I told her. 

"Hope dies in the end," Isabelle muttered. Yes, I know I shouldn't get my hopes up. He's only doing it because he finds the idea interesting. And he hopes that I will sleep with him. Well, it's not completely out of the question. 

"Don't we actually have sports now?" asked Olivia. 

"Omg. Shit. We're already 40 minutes late.", Nya said in shock. A/N: They're so stupid..

"Yeah well. We're about to call it a ditching anyway. Let's go get something to eat I suggested. 

"Rav, we already played hooky today." 

"There's no point in us going to sports now. We're going to get in trouble anyway. Just let's go to Burger King.", Izara joined me. 

"Well then let's go.", Isabelle finally said. 

"I think it would be better if we stayed here though," Nya said. 

"Ah come on. We'll make some new memories." I tried to change her mind. 

"Just this once.", Olivia helped me convince Nya. She finally nodded. There you go.

TimeSkip; At Home

I was lying in my bed watching my show. Yep, I don't have any other hobbies, than dancing but I didn't feel like dancing lately. Suddenly my cell phone started ringing and I answered it, like why not?

"Hello?" Why don't I ever look at the screen to see who was calling me?  A/N: I always look who's calling me and based on that I simply don't pick up hehe :p

"Hey Raven. It's me. Grace. What are you doing?" 

"I'm lying in bed watching Bad and Crazy. Why? Did something happen?" 

"Why are you always lying in your bed?" she asked me.

 "I don't feel like doing anything else." She just laughed. Bruh why is she laughing?

"Do you want to go out? We can chill somewhere." 

Grace or my cozy, warm bed? 

"Nah, sorry. I'm too tired."

 "Okay. I'll call Izara thean, and ask her. See you tomorrow." And she hung up. 

Of course I choose my bed. School was too exhausting. Okay. I only had politics. I skipped the other subjects. Still, it was exhausting. 

 "Raven, we're going to your grandparents' house. Do you want to come along?" my mom called from downstairs. 

"Nah, I'm staying here," I called back. Then the door slammed shut and I was home alone. I love it. It's so quiet and peaceful...

I went into mybathroom and turned on my favorite playlist on spotify, I got undressed and then I got into the shower. 

After about 15 minutes, I got back out and dried myself off. I put on my shorts and shirt. I left my hair down as usual so it could dry. I don't like to blow dry it, it just burns your hair...

I went back to my room to lay down on my bed again and sleep.

When I came in, I stopped immediately at the door.