27 ¦ TFW (That Feeling When)

03:50 PM

"Why did I actually agree to go shopping with you?" complained Jungwon outside the dressing room.

"Because you didn't want to help decorate," I shouted back in amusement.

I walked out of the dressing room and showed Jungwon the dress I was trying on. It was black on top and there were little reindeer and fir trees on the bottom, also on a black fabric.

"You look cute. Buy it and wear it tomorrow." he said after giving me a quick look. That's right, tomorrow is already Christmas Eve.

"You're right. I'll wear it tomorrow.", I replied firmly and went back inside to take off the dress. It was the last thing I wanted to try on, so I walked out to Jungwon and we went to the checkout.

"That was the last store. We can go back.", I said to Jungwon who exhaled in relief.

"Finally. You really just wanted to show me the city."

"You also saw the water and the castles. Then the other important things. And then just the center."

"Yeah, and in the center, lots of clothing stores," he muttered.

"Ah come on. Don't be mad. Now we're finally going home. We can then lie down and watch something nice." I went up on my toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

We then walked to the train and lead home where my grandma was waiting with a hot lunch. Jungwon immediately sat down and ate as much as he could. After eating, he went upstairs and I helped my grandma clear the table. My grandma then went into the living room since her favorite show was on now and I went to see Jungwon. When I got into the room, he was already in bed waiting for me.

"Come on, let's watch Chronicles of Narnia 2," he said, tapping the blanket next to him. Immediately I laid down with him and started the movie. The day went by pretty fast...

After the second part we immediately watched the next one. But since we were very exhausted from the tour and the shopping, we went to sleep.

The next day my mom woke us up. It was December 24, which meant that Jungwon and I should stay in the room all day. Because my grandma will be pretty stressed to make everything perfect and if you don't want to be yelled at, you better stay away. My mum put food on the small table for us and disappeared again.

"Jungwon. Breakfast is here. Come or I'll eat it all by myself."

I went to the table and sat on the floor. I used the table when I was 5. The chairs were broken so we had to throw them away, so there are big pillows on the floor to sit on. I started eating my bread that my mom made for us. We each got 3 sandwiches with ham on them, plus a tea. Jungwon finally got up and sat on the floor.

"Where are the chairs?"' he asked sleepily.