20 ¦ Interlude: Question

Finally, last day of school and then Christmas break. I thought they would never come. 

It's 08:30am and yes, I'm late. I'm just taking the bus to school. Isabelle is already there, it's logical we have 08:30am after all. 

Since I was already late anyway, I stopped by Burger King. I skip the subject, whatever I would have now. I then have to be at school at 09:30. That's when another subject starts.

I got out and walked to Burger King relaxed. I went in and ordered a donut. I took the food and picked a place. 

Hold up...Is that Sunghoon? As if he noticed my gaze, he looked at me and started waving. Yup, that's Sunghoon. I walked over to him and sat down. 

"Hey. Why are you here?" he asked me. 

"I overslept and wanted to eat something healthy for breakfast." I unwrapped my donut. "And you?" 

"I got kicked out and sent to the principal's office. I didn't feel like going to him so I came here." he told me chillingly while biting into his burger.

I started laughing. "What did you do?" 

"Jake, Sunoo, and I were doing some childish stuff in class. The teacher wasn't there yet, after all. And while the teacher was coming in, I threw a chair at Alyssa," he told me laughing. I joined in. Who the hell throws a chair at someone? Oh Sunghoon... 

We finished eating and then slowly walked to school. At school, it turned out that I still had art and after that we finished early. Which means it was unnecessary for me to come at all. But anyway... 

I made it through the day and was just driving back home with Jungwon. When he parked, he turned to me. "Go get changed and pack something. We're going away for the weekend. Your parents already know." he smiled at me, I grinned back and nodded. 

At home I quickly changed and packed the most important things, then I ran back to Jungwon, who was already waiting. He had already packed everything earlier. I got in the car and realized that I forgot something

"Oh wait. I forgot to say goodbye to Balou. And to my parents." I quickly ran out and heard Jungwon laughing. 

"Mum, dad! I'm leaving with Jungwon now!", I yelled through the house. My parents came into the hallway. Balou also came running up behind them. 

"Take care of each other, okay?" my mum said. "We love you so much.", she pulled me into a group hug. I returned the gesture and mumbled a "Ilove you too."

Then I got down on my knees and stroked Balou, I took him in my arms and gave him a big hug. I will miss him so much. God Raven it's only over the weekend... 

I was about to leave when my mum held me back. "Ah and Raven. Ask Jungwon, well if you want, if he wants to come to Spain with us for Christmas. Maybe he wants to go." I smiled at my parents.