32 ¦ Make The Change

I woke up because the sun was blinding me. I looked to the side and immediately started to smile. Next to me was Jungwon, which is actually nothing new. But thinking about yesterday, it's still special. He told me THOSE three words yesterday and then we made love. I think I'm dreaming... But what if he didn't mean it? What if he just said that because he wanted to sleep with me?

"Morning," Jungwon's deep voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned around and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. He smiled at me, with his genuine smile. That meant he was serious yesterday, right?

"Are you okay?" Shit, I haven't answered anything yet. "Yeah, hey, good morning. I was just a little dreamy., I replied smiling.

I sat down and stretched for a minute. "What are we doing today?", Jungwon, who was still lying down, asked me.

"I think we're going to my great-grandpa's house," I replied.

"Ah okay. When?"

"Not for a few hours."

"Then we still have time." he said and pulled me to him. He pulled me into his arm and put his leg around me. "So you don't take off and now we can still sleep." he whispered and closed his eyes, since I couldn't leave now anyway, I decided to sleep.

After a couple of hours Luis came rushing into the room and woke us up. We got dressed, ate breakfast and then went to my great-grandpa's house. The others went with the cars and since we only had two, Jungwon and I had to walk. Well, we didn't have to, but Jungwon wanted to be nice and said that we could walk.

"Just because you wanted to suck up, now we have to walk in this cold," I grumbled.

"We can spend more time together now though." He put his arm around my shoulder and smiled at me.

"Hey." someone said from behind us. We turned around at the same time and caught sight of Diego.

"Hey.", I replied with a smile.

"Where are you guys going?", Diego asked tensely. I noticed Jungwon muttering something like 'none of your business'.

"To my great-grandpa's house. That's why we have to leave now," I said quickly.

"Oh okay. Was good to see you again." he said and we turned around. "Was good to see you again.", Jungwon annoyedly echoed him. We walked on in silence.

"Are you jealous?", I asked him after a few minutes.

"Nah.", he answered curtly and continued to look ahead.

"Good, Diego texted me and wants to take us out tomorrow. You're in, right?"

He looked at me suddenly. "Huh, no. We still want to spend time with your family tomorrow. After all, we're leaving the day after tomorrow."