23 ¦ A Kind Of Magic

6:42 PM

"Hello, is there anything I can do to help?", I asked Jungwon's grandma. She was just standing at the stove making some food.

"Yes, I'd be happy to. Could you maybe cut the salad?" she asked me with a smile. I nodded and took the board and lettuce in my hands, since Jungwon and I made cookies earlier, I know roughly where what is in the kitchen.

"Your cookies taste really good. It's probably because Jungwon didn't help, right? That boy doesn't know how to bake.", Grandma laughed, I laughed too.

"No, Jungwon really helped bake and even cleaned up at the end."

"That's nice. The last time he baked anything was many years ago. It's great that you guys had fun." she smiled, to which I smiled back.

"Where is Jungwon anyway?", I asked her.

"He's getting the wood for the fireplace. He'll be right there,"' she replied.

20 minutes later, dinner was ready. Jungwon had returned by now and was just taking a shower.

"Are you going to get Jungwon?" his grandma asked me, I nodded and was already running up the stairs. I went into our room and saw Jungwon with only a towel around his waist. I eyed him for a moment and then looked at his face, he was already grinning ar me.

"If you want, I can put the towel away." I gulped at the thought of what would happen then. "You're thinking about me doing it," he whispered.

He was suddenly standing in front of me. Was I really that deep in thought right now?

"I was actually just going to say dinner's ready," I said firmly. I didn't want him to notice how much he, or rather his body, was distracting me.

"Okay, I just need to change," he said, already turning around. He went to his clothes and then looked at me.

"Are you going to watch me do this, or why are you still standing here?"

"What? No!", I said quickly. Not because I honestly don't want him to, I just don't want him to know I'm thinking or imagining it after all.

"I'll be right down," he said, turning back around. His back is really muscular. I didn't even know he was that toned. His back is really great.

All of a sudden he cleared his throat. "Is there something else?", he looked at me with amusement.

"Um, no. Well, yes there is. I just wanted to say that you'd better hurry up or the food will get cold."

"Will do." he replied.

I then finally walked out. I closed the door and took a breath. It was a little uncomfortable. After breathing in and out a few more times, I went downstairs to the dining room.

"Jungwon will be here soon," I informed his grandma.

"Alright, thank you. You dear can sit down already.", she pointed to a chair.

"I'd like to help you set the table."

"Oh that's really sweet of you.", she smiled happily.

"Well, come along then." I set the table while she put the food on the plates, then finally Jungwon came down and sat at the table. His grandma and I got the rest of the things and then sat down at the table too, then we all started eating.