44 ¦ Spain without the S

I found myself in Keeho's car. Wrapped with his jacket.

We did not talk. He was driving and I was just looking out the window. Dreamily I was thinking about what happened. Suddenly the car stopped. I looked at Keeho and he smiled at me shyly.

"We have arrived. At McDonald's." he said, at which I looked ahead. "That's right, I didn't notice," I said quietly. My voice was very hoarse.

We got out and went inside. There we ordered our food and sat down by the window. It started to rain. It fit the mood perfectly.

I watched the drops running down the window pane. Then I remembered my childhood. When it rained, I always sat at the window and watched the drops. I imagined it was a race. I always chose a drop and hoped it would reach the bottom first.

I started to smile. I miss being a kid. Playing with friends in the backyard. It was perfect...

The McDonald's employee brought me back to reality by placing the trays on the table. "Thank you.", we said to her and started eating.

"Thank you for earlier. When you stood up for me.", I said in a low tone. "No big deal. I never liked him anyway." he replied, biting into his burger.

"It's not like I couldn't do it myself," I said, to which he started laughing. We finished our burgers, got back in the car and Keeho drove me home.

Once there, he parked. "Thanks.", I said and opened the door. "You're welcome any time. Now go inside and put on some cool porn. Maybe something with stepmoms. That's always good." he said laughing.

"Oh yeah sure. I will. Thanks. If you have any to recommend, best send me links.", I replied laughing and got out. He called out another "Will do." and I went inside the house.

"I'm home!", I shouted so I could be heard throughout the house. "Go take a shower, we're watching Harry Potter today!" my dad called back. "I'm making popcorn! Raven, do you want some fries?" my mom called from the kitchen. "Yes, pleaseeeeee!", I shouted back. "I'm going to take a shower then!"

I grabbed my pajamas, a big towel, and headed into the bathroom. I set the water temperature to extra warm and got in the shower. After a thorough wash, head massage and wonderful singing, I dried off and got dressed. Then I ran into the living room where my fries were waiting and sat down at the table.

My parents turned on Harry Potter and so we spent the wonderful evening. After the movie I went to my room. Since I was very tired, I immediately went to bed. I took my cell phone and wanted to scroll a little on Instagram. I had received several new messages. Most of them were from Jungwon.

Wonie: Baby please

Wonie: Forgive me

Wonie: Let's meet and talk about it

Wonie: I regret everything

Wonie: I love you

Wonie: please

That's all I wanted to read so I scrolled down. Then I went to the chat of Keeho.

Keeho: * Link*

Keeho: That's good

Keeho: *Link*

Keeho: That one too

Me: hahaha thanks

I put my phone away and tried to find a comfortable sleeping position. I might go up on the links tomorrow. Now it's bedtime. The next morning I got up relatively early and went to the kitchen. There I made sandwiches with cheese for me and my parents. I also made them tea and called them to breakfast.

"Well, this looks great. Thank you so much Raven." my mom thanked me with a smile and gave me a kiss on the forehead. We all sat down and started eating.

"I have something to tell you," I interrupted the silence. My parents looked at me expectantly. "Jungwon and I broke up," I said, avoiding eye contact. I picked up the cup of tea and quickly took a sip. I immediately regretted that, as the tea was still very hot.

"Oh okay. So when did this happen? And why?" my mother asked. "Did he hurt you?" my father also asked a question. "No, he didn't. We just realized we weren't right for each other. It's not working," I said, taking a big bite of my sandwich.

My parents nodded and we continued eating. It was quiet. They probably didn't know what to say.

"I'm going to my room," I said and stood up. They smiled at me and so I went upstairs. In my room I took my laptop and chips and went to bed. I turned on my show and got comfortable.

My cell phone was ringing the whole time because someone was either texting or calling me. That someone, of course, is Jungwon.

Since yesterday, he's been calling me all the time and when he's not calling, he's texting me, spamming me. A lot....

"RAVEN!" my mom called from downstairs. I got up and went into the living room. "You got a letter.", she said and handed it to me. I took it and ran upstairs. There I sat down on my bed and opened it.

Dear Raven,

You are my whole heart and you are suffering the great pain.

I hurt you and you are avoiding me now.

Please reply to my messages.

I can do without anything else.

You are my meaning of life.

You are my greatest asset.

I love you so much.

Don't ignore me anymore.

I made a big mistake and unfortunately thought too late.

I write poems for you.

For our history together.

We'll get married one day.

And hopefully you won't say no.

Let's start over, that's my greatest desire.

I will hate myself forever, but never let you go.

Please forgive me.

-Your Yang Jungwon

I read it again and again and more tears rolled down my cheeks. That fucking bastard...

A/N: Sorry not sorry for the drama, i just want to finish this story...