34 ¦ Good Morning

When I woke up, Jungwon was already gone. However, he left me a little note on my desk.

Good morning love,

I had to go, Jay said it was important.

Have fun at Nya.

Love you, Jungwon

I got up and went down to the kitchen. I made myself a sandwich with Nutella on it. I watched a video on YouTube and ate my bread while watching. After eating, I put the plate in the dishwasher and went upstairs to change. I put on a pair of loose black sweatpants and an oversized purple hoodie. I grabbed my black bag and packed my phone, some money, headphones, and a charging cable in there. I went back to the kitchen and got chips and chocolate from the cupboard. I put that in my bag too. I went into the hallway and put on my shoes.

"I'm going to Nya's!", I yelled so my parents would hear. They were still in bed, after all.

"Take your key with you!" my dad yelled back.

"Yeaaa!" I took any key because I couldn't find mine. I put on my black winter jacket and went to the bus stop. I got on the bus and sat somewhere in the back. I got out my phone and headphones and turned on a new episode of Teen Wolf.

After 15 minutes I was there, so I got off and walked to Nya. I knocked on the door and a few seconds later it was already opened by Nya herself.

"Finally. It's super cold outside.", I said and went inside.

"It's winter tho, what did you expect....", Nya laughed. I took off my shoes and jacket and went upstairs with Nya. In the room, Olivia and Isabelle were already sitting.

"Hey. How are you?", I said and sat down on the floor. It's just more comfortable on the floor. Everyone answered with a 'good'.

"Come on. Tell us how it was in Spain.", Isabelle said excitedly.

I told how he got along with my family, about the gift from my parents and about his gift too. I told how we spent time with Alejandro and Luis and also about the meeting with Diego. And then I also told about THAT night and THOSE three words.

"Omg WHAT?" asked Isabelle, surprised and delighted.

"You guys have-? How was it?", Olivia asked me, looking at me expectantly.

"Well, it was nice. I was a little scared at first but he was very gentle about everything," I explained quietly.

"You used condoms though, didn't you?", Nya now asked seriously.

"Y-Yes.", I nodded, but had to giggle slightly afterwards. "But now it's your turn. What about Heeseung?", I asked laughing.

"Nothing. We're getting to know each other.", Nya answered seriously, but you could see a small smile on her lips.

"And you Isabelle? Anything new?", Nya changed the topic to Heesung.

"Yes. I'm currently watching Attack on Titan," she said seriously. We all looked at each other and started laughing.

"That's probably the best relationship with the deepest connection," I said.

"What about you Olivia? Did you meet someone on vacation?", Nya asked Olivia.

"Ah, yes. His name is Jin. And is very handsome.", she told me dreamily.

"So what? What does he look like? Do you have a picture? How old is he?" asked Isabelle.

"Well, he's a little older than me," Olivia said shyly.

"How much older then?", I asked with interest.

"Twelve years older." she whispered.

"He's 28?" asked Nya in amazement.

"Yeah," Olivia answered, still quietly.

"So, um. You guys are happy together, after all. And eventually the age difference won't be so big," I said in a calm voice. The others nodded, thus agreeing with me. Olivia continued to talk about Jin, beaming like never before. He is older but she seems to be happy. We talked about many other topics and played games like 'kiss, marry, kill' or 'who would rather'. Then Olivia got a message from Jin that he was picking her up and that they were going somewhere together.

"Are you guys really okay with me leaving now?" she asked for the thousandth time already.

"Yep, go now. Soekjin is already waiting for you.", I said and pushed her towards the door.

"He doesn't like it when you call him Soekjin." she said with amusement.

"Yeah, he's out of luck now.", I muttered and she started laughing. She ran out and sat in the car with Jin. We waved goodbye to her and went back inside.

"Are you guys staying the night or going home?", Nya asked us. We sat back down on her bed.

"Well, I'm staying. I don't want to go out in the cold anymore," I said.

"Yeah, I'll stay too then," Isabelle said with a grin.

We decided to make pizza and went down to the kitchen and picked out the ingredients. We made sauce on the finished pond and divided it into three parts. We topped our pieces with our choice of toppings and put it in the oven.

After 15 minutes it was ready. We sat down in front of the TV and turned on Divergent. We've watched it a few times already, but it doesn't hurt to watch it one more time. When the movie was almost over, my eyes got tired and they closed on their own. As usual, I fell asleep in the middle of the movie.