31 ¦ One In A Billion

Outside it was already dark, you could only see something by the light of the street lamps. We walked out onto the lawn and looked for my hat, both of us using our cell phone flashlights to get a closer look.

"I've got it!" cried Raven delightedly. She came over to me and held out the wet hat for me to take.

"Good, let's go inside. A warm shower would do me good right now.", I said shakily and we walked off the lawn.

All of a sudden there was a guy standing in front of us, since we were standing right under the streetlight, you could also make out his face. He had blond hair and blue eyes and he was looking at Raven. I looked at her and noticed that she was also looking into his eyes. Did they know each other?

Since this silence was quite uncomfortable, I cleared my throat. Immediately, Raven looked at me. "Ahm yes. This is Diego. A friend from back in the day." she said slowly. "And this is my friend, Jungwon. From the US," she introduced me now. "Boyfriend.", I said to make him realize to stop staring at her like that.

Now he was looking at me. "Hey, nice to meet you.", he said smiling and shook my hand. I shook his hand and smiled falsely. "You too."

Then he turned back to Raven. "Are you here for the holidays?" he asked her now, smiling. "Yeah, at my grandparents'," she smiled back. Does this guy have to smile at her all the time??? It almost makes me want to puke...

"Babe, your grandma probably made dinner already. We shouldn't be late," I said quickly. Quick to get away from that Diego guy.

"Right. We've got to get going now. It was really nice to see you again.", Raven said smiling. Well I didn't think it was so nice to see him....

"Yeah, you too. Maybe I'll see you around.", he said and stroked her arm with his hand. He should keep his dirty fingers to himself.

"Hopefully not., I muttered to which I got a light slap on my back from Raven. "Yeah, hopefully." she replied. He then pulled her into a hug and left. We also turned around and went into the house.

"Why were you so rude to him?" she asked me. I noticed that she was looking at me from the side, but I was looking straight ahead. Because he was looking at you all the time. Because he was smiling at you the whole time. Because he was touching you. Because I was jealous. I had a hard time telling her that...

"He was annoying and I'm cold. I finally want to go to bed.", I said and started walking faster. When we got home we went upstairs to our room.

"The others have gone to the neighbor's, which means we're alone now. I'm going to take a shower.", Raven said and took her things out of her suitcase, then she left the room. I sat down on the bed and then flopped backwards. She's driving me crazy. I want her. Just for me. I don't want guys like that looking at her all the time and then touching her. I want her to be mine. My girlfriend. A real one and not like now...

Ravens POV:

I went into the shower and turned on hot water. My grandparents' shower is pretty big. It goes along the wall and is transparent. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the water splashing on my skin. It was so nice to feel the warm water on my cold skin. Suddenly I felt two big hands on my waist and squeaked slightly. A/N: Uhm what??

"Hey, it's just me," Jungwon murmured in my ear.

I turned around and looked into his brown eyes. My eyes traveled down a bit to his well-toned chest, then my eyes went down further and I realized he was standing in front of me naked. Wait, I'm naked too!!

Immediately, I turned around. I was a little uncomfortable being naked in front of him. He bent down to me, which is why I felt his warm breath on my neck. "If you want, I can go back out," he whispered.

He put his fingers on the back of my neck and slowly let them travel down. When he reached my spine, I turned to him and looked shyly into his eyes. "I want you to stay,"' I whispered.

"Good.", he grinned with satisfaction and pulled me closer to him.

He pressed his lips to mine and kissed me gently. His fingers slowly ran along my thigh and traveled up to my hip. I placed my left hand on his bare chest and my right wandered up into his wet hair. He broke away from me and started kissing my neck, then went along my collarbone and reached my breasts. He went down on his knees and spread many kisses on my belly, then he went further down to spread kisses there too. He moved his lips to my thighs and sucked on them, then he stood up and pushed me against the wall and kissed me greedily.

I pushed him slightly away from me and spread kisses on his neck. From his neck I went to his chest. He put his hands on my waist and stroked my stomach with his thumbs. I went from his chest to his belly and knelt in front of him. I left little kisses on his v-cut and he moaned slightly. I looked up and peered into his face. He put two fingers under my chin and pulled me up again. I stood up and he pushed me back against the wall, then kissed me intensely.

"Raven." he whispered into the kiss. Only a soft "Mhm" came out of my mouth, that was all I was capable of right now.

He broke away from me and rested his forehead on mine. We took a deep breath and looked into each other's eyes. A/N: What is he going to tell her now..

"I've fallen in love with you. And I don't want to have just a winter relationship with you anymore. I want you all year round. Several years. Until we grow old together. I love you Min Raven Aaliyah."

My breath caught in my throat. I exploded inside... Thousands of butterflies gathered in my stomach. I waited so long for those three words to come out of his mouth...

"I love you too Yang Jungwon.", I whispered back. I was probably smiling like a crazy person, but I didn't care at that moment. I was the happiest person in the world. He started smiling and pressed his lips to mine again.

"Jungwon." this time I murmured into the kiss.

"Yes?" I looked deep into his eyes.

"I want to do it now. With you.", I said more confidently than I planned.

"Are you sure about this? We can still wait.", he replied calmly.

I shook my head and broke his silence with a soft kiss. He put his hands under my bottom and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he stepped out of the shower. We wrapped ourselves in a towel, which only worked after several tries. We laughed while we did it and kissed the whole time. Then he went into our room and locked it with a key. He laid me on the bed and supported himself with his arms on the bed. He was above me, looking into my eyes with a smile.

"Are you sure?" he asked again.

"Yes," I nodded and put my lips on his.

A/N: Uhm... yea how are you guys? ^-^