11 ¦ Mixed Up

Saturday 14:53 PM

"Today we're going to a party at Jake's. 6pm. We're going to help him a little bit before the party. Everyone else is coming at 8pm." Jungwon informed me as he came in through my window.

"You know, we have a door downstairs you can come in too?"

"It's more romantic that way. Like when that vampire came in to that Stella through the window and watched her sleep," he explained to me.

"Bella.", I corrected him, amused.

"Yeah, that's what I mean." We both laughed.

"Who's all coming?", I asked him.

"I don't know. Those from our school and maybe some strangers. We'll see."

"Can my friends come?"

"The more the merrier." I smiled at him and then wrote directly to our group on WhatsApp:

Raven: Hey guys. There's a party at Jake's house today. 8pm. Are you guys coming?

Since Nya won't want to come anyway, I immediately wrote her a private message as well.

Raven: Nyaaaaaaaa. You're coming today too, right? Pleaseeeee. You can't leave me alone...

Almost everyone in the group said they were coming. Olivia and Grace won't come, unfortunately.

Nya: I'm only coming so I can take care of you and Isabelle. Not that you guys will do anything weird.

Raven: Thankssss. You are the best. Wonie and I are going as early as 6:00. We have to go help Jake.

Nya: I'll come with you then. Text me when you want me to come.

Raven: okay :-)

Good. Everything is settled. Now I could go to McDonald's and yes I have a McDonald's obsession.

"Babyyyy"

"What do you want Raven?", Jungwon asked me, staying on his phone and probably scrolling through Instagram.

"Do you want to go to McDonald's?"

"How bad do you want to go there?" he asked, but still didn't dignify me with a look.

"Very, very much. I'm honestly so hungry"

"What do I get for it?" Now the dumbass is grinning, but still not looking at me.

"A chicken burger?"

"And something else?"

I walked up to him, took his cell phone and put it away. Then I sat down on his lap and looked him in the eye. Finally, he looks at me, too.

"Can you look at me when I'm talking to you? We don't have to look at each other all the time, but it would be enough if you looked at me-"

His lips were on mine before I could even finish my sentence. He kissed me gently at first, but then it became stormy. I pressed against him and he pulled me closer. We couldn't get enough of each other and I had that weird tingling feeling in my stomach. Are those butterflies?

Suddenly he broke away from me. I tried to gasp for air, I didn't even notice that I couldn't get any air. My pulse had to calm down first, too. He grinned at me and I had to grin back.

That kiss felt so great. Why did he have to stop it? Probably to catch his breath again. Makes sense. Would be a weird death cause otherwise.

"Sorry love but I had to do that...so, do you still want to go to McDonald's or not?" How could he still be thinking about McDonald's right now? I forgot about the whole world. I love McDonald's but fuck it. I want to kiss him again. And I did.

I took his face in my hands and kissed him full of desire. He seemed a little surprised at first, but then he returned the kiss. He let his hands slide to my buttocks. Unfortunately, we had to get away from each other again, as we needed oxygen to live.

"You're a damn good kisser," he whispered in my ear while gasping for air. This is just about my third or fourth kiss. I didn't know what to answer, so I smiled at him.

Then he closed the gap between us again. He got up and carried me to the bed where he settled me down. Now I was lying on my back and he was above me. His hands were on both sides of me so that he didn't crush me with all his weight and he kissed me again. He slowly moved his body against mine. And then his cell phone rang. God damn why now?

"What?" he answered the phone, annoyed.

"Yeah, okay." he said, hanging up.

"Who was that?"

"Jake. He asked if you were coming too." I just nodded. I wished he hadn't called.

"I'm seeing it the same way you are right now, love." Can he read minds?

"No, I can't read minds. You just look so disappointed and annoyed at the same time right now," he explained.

"What time is it?", I asked him. I still have to get ready for the party.

"4:47pm" What??

"When do we leave?"

"5:40pm" Shit, only one hour left.

I immediately got up and ran to the bathroom. Quick shower, blow dry my hair, put on makeup, get dressed. And eat. I quickly texted Nya to be at my place at 17:40.

After showering, I ran to my room and immediately sat down at the makeup table. I have to start immediately with the eyeliner, otherwise nothing will come of it. I very slowly started to draw the one eyeliner. Perfect. But not so hard.

Now just the other side. Very slowly. Slowly. You can do it. And you're done. Nope not yet. The second one was too crooked. Make it away and try again.

After 15 minutes, I still haven't managed two eyeliners that are the same, or at least similar. And I still have to blow dry my hair.

"Jungwon? Can you blow dry my hair please?"

"Why?"

"Otherwise I won't make it in time."

"Okay." Good, at least I can keep trying the eyeliner in the process.

After 15 minutes, my hair was dry and my eyeliner was halfway there. I'll just leave it like this now. It's not going to get any better. I quickly grabbed my tight black dress from the closet and stripped down. A/N: Let's pretend that she did put on her underwear in her bathroom already...

"You're staring at me.", I said to Jungwon without looking at him.

"Yeah. It's also very hard to look anywhere else when you're undressing here. Can we just skip the party and stay here? In your bed?" he suggested.

"Forget it. I didn't do my eyeliner for over 20 minutes for nothing." He laughed sweetly while shaing his head. I quickly put on my black high heels and finished.

"How do I look?", I asked him.

"Perfect. Stunning. Hot. Beautiful... Let's stay here, pleaseee. We can keep ourselves nice and busy." I shook my head with a laugh. "Stop pouting, Wonie. Let's go. Nya will be here soon."