43 ¦ Hurtful Truth

Today I decided to go to school. I texted Theo to see if we could meet at 12 and a few seconds later he agreed. I still have an hour, so I can take a quick shower. I grabbed my sweatpants and a shirt and went into the bathroom. I took off my clothes and turned the water on warm. I got in the shower and closed my eyes. I enjoyed the warmth and started thinking. Jungwon...

Great, what should I do now? Breaking up is an option. Killing too. Uh, or castrate. Whatever, to do anything, I need to see him and I really don't want to meet him... Ever again. But I either do it now or it will continue to bother me so much.

Alright, so meet as soon as possible. Today at school. Find him and break up with him. Perfect plan...

I started to smile and then laugh out loud. The laughter very quickly turned into hysterical laughter and very quickly turned into crying.

I remembered the days in Spain where we spent time with my cousins. I loved him even more for that. Raven stop it!

You get up now and go to your fucking school, then you break up with that fucking bastard and then you go to McDonald's. I slapped myself and wiped my tears away, then got up and washed my hair.

I went outside and quickly blow dried my hair. I got dressed and started walking. Today I decided to walk. Fresh air wouldn't hurt, after all. I walked to the benches on the sports field and sat down next to Theo.

"You really look like shit. Are you at least better than you look?" he asked me, laughing lightly. I laughed lightly with him and we started on the project.

Theo really did a lot on his own, which I didn't expect. Still, we are far from finished. This work can really improve my grade and I really need that. After two hours of work, we decided to call it a day. We wouldn't see each other again for a few days and until then we would look for new information.

So Theo went home and I went in to school. I didn't hurry, because I wasn't too keen on talking to the bastard of all bastards. "Babe," a voice I knew all too well called out.

I turned around and Jungwon came jogging in my direction. He leaned in for a kiss, but I dodged it. He looked slightly confused but said nothing. He walked to the lockers and leaned against them there. He looked at me overjoyed and that hurt because I love that smile... Not that fake one. His real smile.

"I'm breaking up with you.", I said loudly and in a very serious tone. His smile disappeared and he looked at me confused. "I know about you and Alisha.", I said and watched panic spread in his eyes.

He stood up straight and took a step towards me. I immediately took a step back, which made him understand to stop there.

"I can explain..." he said slowly, worried. "Well, get started," I said, leaning against the lockers behind me. I looked at him and waited for him to say something. "Will it still be today or what the hell are you waiting for?!", I asked, giving him a hateful look.

"I was on drugs. I didn't know what I was doing. Someone gave us something and we were all completely gone. I regret what I did," he explained. You can tell he's sorry.

"You already know it's a very bad explanation," I replied unintrested.

"But it's the truth. I'm a fucking idiot. I didn't want to take those drugs. God Raven, I love you. Please. Forgive me." he said in a broken voice. Tears formed in his eyes.

"I actually have to agree with you on that one. You're a fucking idiot," I yelled. My voice sounded broken now too and tears gathered in my eyes. A tear ran down his cheek and it broke me.

My heart cried out in pain and I started to cry. I went to him and pushed him as hard as I could against the lockers. I punched wildly on his chest. I hit him as hard as I could, hoping it would hurt him. But he grabbed my hands and gripped my wrists tightly, then turned us around and pushed me against the lockers.

He bent down slightly to me and looked deep into my eyes. I was mesmerized, and then I was back to reality.

"Let go of me you stupid bastard.", I said loudly, trying to free myself from his grip. "If you don't let go of me right now, then-" He pressed his lips to mine and kissed me intensely. Asshole...

I bit his lower lip and immediately he broke away from me. "Let. Me. Go. ", I said sternly.

"Let go of her." a voice sounded from behind Jungwon. Jungwon finally let go of me and turned to face the person. I stepped aside and realized it was Keeho.

"Any problems?" he asked and I walked over to him. "Don't interfere," Jungwon growled angrily. He never liked Keeho before. "Raven obviously doesn't want to be here with you," Keeho said, standing slightly in front of me like he was trying to protect me.

"She's my girlfriend!"' Jungwon yelled in response. "Time to change that.", Keeho calmly replied. And that's when Jungwon couldn't stay calm.

He took Keeho by the collar and pushed him against a locker. Keeho then punched Jungwon once on the nose so hard that it started to bleed. I turned around and ran out. I couldn't take it anymore and I just didn't want to see or hear him anymore. I didn't want to talk to him anymore.

I ran as fast as I could to the park next to the school. There was a bridge over a lake that I stopped on. I took a deep breath in and out.

I turned around and saw Jungwon running in my direction followed by Keeho. I don't want to see him anymore. I just want to leave now.

I turned around again and took a deep breath, without thinking any further, I jumped into the lake. It was deep and cold.

When I was underwater, I looked around me. I couldn't help but think of Jungwon. How much I loved him these past years. How much I wanted to be with him. How often I thought about him. His beautiful brown eyes.

All I wanted was for him to look at me and feel the same way I did. My biggest dream was just once to touch his lips with mine. And then it happened...

We were together. So we pretended to be together. We spent a lot of time together. We cuddled and kissed every day. We went to his wonderful grandma's house, then we flew to my family in Spain. He said he loved me. We made love to each other. Then we were really together.

My dream came true... He spent time with my cousins. My cousins started to like him and now? Now it's over. Why did he have to break it? I hate him...

Did I do something wrong? Even if I did, he had no right to make out with Alisha right away. This excuse that he was high.... Boy, fuck you.

I started screaming and immediately realized I was still underwater. I swam back up and coughed for the first time as I choked on the water.

A/N: I feel sorry for her and I still hate this story...