40 ¦ I love Penguins

11:57 PM

I quietly opened the door and went into the house. After bowling we went to a bar and drank a little. As you can tell, it got a little late. 

I put my shoes on the floor and hung up my jacket. I already took it off outside so I wouldn't make a big noise here now. 

"It's nice that you come home once in a while, too," my mother's serious voice rang out. It probably refers to the fact that I'm usually with Jungwon or Nya. 

"Hey mom.", I greeted her with a smile. She then suddenly started smiling too and pulled me into a hug. "It's good that you're here. We were just about to put on a movie. Go take a quick shower and I'll make some popcorn." she said laughing and went into the kitchen. 

I then quickly went upstairs to the bathroom to shower, then quickly put on my pajamas and ran back downstairs. There I went into the living room and slipped under the covers next to my mom. My dad turned on the movie and grabbed a bowl of popcorn. My mom then handed me my bowl and took one herself.

09:42 AM

I woke up and looked at the clock. Great... I have to be at school in 20 minutes. So I sat down and realized I was in my bed. My dad must have carried me upstairs yesterday. "Abeoji, will you make me some toast pleaseeeee?!", I yelled as loud as I could. To which I got an "OK" texted to my cell phone in response. I could have saved myself the screaming and texted right away. Anyway, next time. 

I got up, put on my wide, light blue jeans and a purple hoodie and went downstairs. The toast with Nutella was already waiting on the dining table. 

"Thank you," I thanked him in a sweet voice, to which my father just rolled his eyes and nodded. I finished my meal very quickly and ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth, then I brushed my hair and packed the most important things. So cell phone and money.

I ran into the hallway and put on my shoes and jacket, then I went to the bus stop and when I arrived, thank God the bus came right away. I got on and drove to school. 

During the ride, I texted Theo that it was possible that I would be late. He was not surprised... At the right bus stop I got off and walked towards the school. Theo was already standing in front of the entrance. 

"Well you sloth," Theo greeted me friendly as always. "What's up dolphin?", I replied with a smile. We hugged eachother and went inside. In the library we sat down at a table and looked for a serious topic. 

 "Do you have any ideas?", Theo asked me, scrolling on his phone on the side. 

"We could do something about vegans, vegetarians, and meat eaters. Or about sexualities and genders," I suggested. "Nah, let's do something about drugs." he said enthusiastically, since the other topics wouldn't interest him anyway and I didn't want to do the work alone, I agreed. 

"Good, then read any drugs out that we will be looking for information about," I said and we started searching for drugs on our phones. A/N: Why are u guys in a library when u use ur phone for research?!?

"We can also do self-experiments. I can get those," Theo suggested. "Would love to, but I don't think the principal will let us," I said playing sad. "Too bad.", he replied slightly disappointed.

02:44 PM

Theo and I picked out the most important things and decided to continue the day after tomorrow. Today is the party at Jay's and Theo is going there too. I just took the bus home and wrote a message to my father asking if he could make me something to eat. When I only got an OK back, I got out my headphones, turned on some music, and put my phone away. I got off the bus at my stop and walked home. 

Once there, I took Balou with me and walked him outside. The little one needs some fresh air, too. Actually, he should be happy to get out and finally go to the bathroom. But no, he hides from me so that we can not go out. 

After 20 minutes of walking and listening to music, Balou sat down and didn't want to go any further, because I urgently had to go back to quickly eat something before I go to Nya, I took Balou in my arms and carried him home. 

At home my father made me the spaghetti from yesterday warm while I packed my things to Nya. Sleeping clothes and chips. Then downstairs in the dining room I ate the spaghetti while watching some YouTube videos. 

When I was done, I took my stuff and went back to the bus stop. 15 minutes later I finally arrived at Nya's house. 

Nya opened the door and walked a little to the side. "Hey. Do you have any fries?", I asked and walked past her into the hallway. There I put my bag on the floor and took off my jacket and shoes. 

"I can heat them up." she replied and went into the kitchen. I washed my hands and ran to her in the kitchen.

"Where are your parents?", I asked, since they are usually there. "Are at my aunt's. They won't be back until tomorrow.", she answered, meanwhile putting the fries in the fryer. 

We went to the living room and sat down on the couch. "Later, Heesung will come by for a moment. He left his beanie here the other day," she said. I nodded, smiling a little.

"Now tell me what's going on between you," I ordered her, which she ignored at first, but then told me everything, then my fries were ready and we turned on our favorite show. 

After two hours someone rang the doorbell. Nya had to smile slightly but when she noticed my looks, she stopped immediately. She went to the door and opened it. Heeseung came in and sat down next to Nya on the couch. 

"So Heeseung, what is your favorite animal?", I asked him. He looked at me a little confused, then looked at Nya who laughed slightly and back at me. 

"Um, I like dogs and yours?" he replied. "That's great. I love penguins."' I replied with a smile, then we made pizza and played Monopoly. 

Eventually it got late and Heeseung had to leave again. We then went to Nya's room and laid down in the bed. Nya then turned on Netflix and we watched another movie. Or rather everything except the end, because I was already asleep.