12 ¦ Outro: The Wormhole

"Hey Jake. What's up? Everything good?", Jungwon greeted him. Nya and I stayed behind him. 

"Hey Raven ...and Nya. Come on in", Jake said cheerfully. We greeted him and went inside. 

"Thanks for coming to help me. Jungwon, you can help me and the others with all the pictures and it would be great if you, Nya and Raven, could set up the bottles and snacks in the kitchen.", Jake explained to us. 

We all nodded and went to work. Nya and I went into the kitchen where there were a lot of bottles and bags of chips just lying on the floor. Who the hell put these things on the floor??? 

"He has quite a few pictures already," Nya said in amazement. 

"Maybe his mum is a picture collector." 

"Yeah, maybe," she laughed. Good, so let's get to work.

7:07 PM

"Okay, it's been a bit long already," I said to Nya as we sat down on the couch. 

"Yeah. And really, it's all going to get messy again anyway. No one's going to pay attention here." I nodded. She had a point there. 

"There, done.", Jungwon sat down next to me and put his arm around me. I finally have to get used to this. 

"We still have an hour, what should we do?", Sunoo asked us all. 

"We could eat something," I mumbled. It was more directed at myself, too. Because of the kiss from earlier, we didn't go to McDonald's anymore. 

"Yeah, it's a pretty good idea. A couple of us could make a quick trip to McDonald's to get some food. Raven and I didn't have time to eat earlier," Jungwon said with a grin. I blushed. The others won't know what it's about anyway. 

"Okay, let's do it. Who's driving?" asked Sunghoon. 

"Raven and I can drive," suggested Jungwon. Nya immediately looked at me. She didn't want to stay here alone with the boys. 

"And Nya. She's coming with us too.", I complemented him. Jungwon just shrugged his shoulders and stood up and walked to the door. 

"Are you guys coming?" he looked at me and Nya. 

"Aren't you going to ask what everyone wants first?" Jungwon looked at me confused. 

"Ah yea shit, that's right. What do you guys want?" The boys laughed. I wrote everything down and we went to the car. At McDonald's, we hurried a lot and got back home in under than 10 minutes. Wow... 

"Finally you're here. We got really hungry," Jay said while we entered into Jake's house again. We ate everything quickly and poured ourselves a drink.

10:42 PM

"... And then I saw him with her. He just kissed her. Right in front of me," some girl cried to me. Man where are the others?