15 ¦ Upper Side Dreamin'

It's Monday and school and I just had maths class. I hate Mondays and school and especially math. I liked math when it was just numbers. But then came letters. Who thought up putting letters in math?? No matter who it was, I hate you.

Since I don't understand math anyway and never will, I started drawing things in my notebook. I can't draw either, but it looked okay.

"Hey Raven. Can you give me a blue pen?", Sunghoon nudged me. I nodded and gave him the pen. 

"Thanks" 

In my class, there were Sunghoon and Sunoo. And both of them were sitting next to me. Why don't I sit next to smart people? No offense to Sunoo or Sunghoon, but they're drawing Smurfs with penises right now... Ew, that's why the blue pencil. 

"Raven, which drawing looks better? The one on the right or? The penis looks more real, right?" asked Sunoo to me. 

"Um, both are pretty." 

"But mine looks better right?" asked Sunghoon now. 

"The right one looks better," I said. 

"See. I told you I could draw better penises than you.", Sunoo grinned with satisfaction. WTF?!? Get me out of this class please... 

"Yeah, yours might look better after all.", Sunghoon said smiling to which Sunoo beamed even more. They can't tell me they're just friends. Just those looks when they look at each other. Dream couple of the school. 

Finally the bell rang. The lesson took so long... Did I mention that I hate math? Because I do. With all my heart. 

"Raven, wait for us!", called Sunoo from behind. 

We went to the cafeteria together. Sunghoon and Sunoo were talking about Jake falling down the stairs naked the other day. We sat down with the others. 

Jungwon's friends are also sitting with us now, which is why we always have to steal chairs from other tables since there are too many of us. 

"How's it going with Heeseung? Where are you guys meeting? Have you texted?" I looked at Nya intently while taking a bite of my bun. My mum makes the best buns in the whole world. It's got ham, lettuce and tomato on it, and it tastes so good. I love you mum. 

"Yeah, so we're going to a restaurant. And yes, we text a little.", she answered quickly. 

"Tell me a little more." 

"There's nothing more, though. It's not like we've met yet." Yes, that's right... 

"But after the date, you'll tell me more." 

"Maybe," she replied. 

"It wasn't a question. I just informed you about it.", I laughed and she agreed.