33 ¦ ZERO MOMENT

"It's good that you're back. Go get changed, dinner's ready," my grandma said with a pot in her hand. We nodded and went up the stairs. "Did you have fun sledding?", I heard my aunt ask to which Alejandro and Filip yelled a 'yes' and laughed.

Upstairs in the room, I threw myself on the bed. All of a sudden, Jungwon threw himself on top of me. "That hurt," I mumbled under him. He rose from me and looked at me from above. "Where?" he asked, checking me out. God, he looks so hot.

"Here," I pointed to my forehead. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "And here," I pointed to my cheek. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Here too," I pointed to my other cheek. He laughed lightly and gave me a kiss there too.

"Here too?" he asked and put his finger to my lip, I smiled slightly and nodded. He then put his lips on mine and kissed me gently. "We have to go downstairs though," I interrupted the kiss after a few minutes. "We'll finish later though.", he said and stood up.

We changed our clothes and went downstairs. We sat down at the table and started eating. We had fried fish, along with potatoes and sauerkraut. After eating, we cleaned up and played cards. Two hours later, Jungwon and I went upstairs because everyone was already tired.

"Today we didn't take the last place." said Jungwon happy. I affirmed it and laughed lightly. "Come to bed now.", Jungwon called from the bed.

"We still have to pack. Tomorrow morning we'll fly back." I gathered my clothes and put them in my suitcase. "Fuck, right." he muttered, but then got up too.

We packed up our things. Since Jungwon finished before me, he helped me with my stuff. Then we were done with my stuff too. "Finished? Great. Come to bed now.", he said and pulled me along. In front of the bed, he stopped. He took me in his arms and threw me on the bed. Then he leaned over me and kissed me immediately. "I missed you.", he whispered in the kiss. A/N Cringe attack...

„We were together all day," I laughed lightly. "Still. I couldn't touch you then, kiss you and much more." He took off my shirt and threw it in some corner of the room, then kissed me again stormily.

All of a sudden someone knocked on the door, Jungwon stopped kissing me and looked for my shirt. "One moment please.", I yelled to the someone. Jungwon threw me my shirt and I quickly put it on, then he quickly laid back down with me.

At that moment Alejandro and Luis came in. "We wanted to ask you something, Ally.", Luis said and they came to the bedside. "You guys are leaving tomorrow and we wanted to ask if we could sleep with you tonight," Alejandro now asked shyly. I looked at Jungwon who nodded with a smile. "Yes, come here," I said and made room for the two of them.

I slid closer to Jungwon and the boys walked over. They laid down against the wall. Jungwon got another blanket because the one wouldn't be enough for the four of us, then he laid back down next to me. Alejandro snuggled up to me and quickly fell asleep, Luis then fell asleep shortly after.

"Good night, love.", Jungwon whispered and kissed me behind my ear. "Good night, Wonie.", I replied and closed my eyes.

The next day, everything went quickly. We ate and got ready for the flight. Luckily we packed yesterday or we would be stressed out pretty bad right now. We said goodbye to everyone and my grandpa drove us to the airport, there we also said goodbye to him and went to the baggage claim.

At some point we were finally on the plane, immediately I sat down at the window again. "I wanted to sit by the window this time," Jungwon grumbled. "Maybe next time.", I replied and looked out the window. I watched as the workers there packed and checked things.

We flew off and Jungwon held my hand tightly. "Look into my eyes.", he ordered me and I did what he said. I lost myself in his eyes... I don't know how long we looked at each other like that, but it was beautiful.

"We're in the air now."' he whispered suddenly.

"What?", I asked, turning to the window. He was right. We were high in the clouds. And I wasn't having a panic attack. How did he do that?

"How?", I asked quietly.

"I thought if you focused on something else, you'd feel better. I didn't expect you not to have a panic attack at all," he whispered. I nodded and put my head on his shoulder. That was the first time we flew off and I got through everything normally. I then continued to think. About that, about other things. In short, about everything and nothing.

At some point I fell asleep. After many hours I woke up in the USA, we took our things and went home. Jungwon went to his place and we went to ours.

Although I slept the whole flight, I was still tired. I texted my friends that I was back and if they were free tomorrow, then I laid down in my bed and went back to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night, I had a strange feeling inside me. Something was missing from me. I think maybe Jungwon?

I picked up my phone and caught sight of a few new messages. Olivia, Nya and Isabelle are all free tomorrow. We are meeting at Nya's place. The other message came just 2 minutes ago. From Jungwon...

Wonie: I can not sleep

I wrote him back immediately.

Me: me neither

After a few seconds, a new message came.

Wonie: can I go over?

Me: through the window?

Wonie: yeah

5 minutes later he knocked on my window. I went over and opened it. "Missed me already?", I asked him amused. He came in my room and closed the window behind him. "Very much so," he said, coming toward me.

He grabbed me by my legs and took me in his arms. I put my legs around his waist. He walked me onto my bed and kissed me gently.

"I missed you so much.", he murmured, and I pulled him even closer.