7 ¦ Intro: The Invitation

11:30 AM

Finally a break. Finally I can eat something... again. 

I bought the two chicken burgers at McDonald's earlier, the day couldn't get any better. I left the class and went to the cafeteria. Nya and Izara were already there. Isabelle and Theo are about to come too. So only Olivia and Keeho were missing. I think they just had art class. I sat down with my friends and took out my burgers. 

"You're not really sitting here in your pajamas and eating fucking McDonald's burgers," Nya said in amazement. 

"I am, and for breakfast I ate cereal on the bus. I Overslept today.", I replied as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Izara started laughing. 

"Why are you laughing? What happened?", Theo asked us while falling on the chair. 

"I was just telling why I look like this today and where I had breakfast."

"Ah okay. Isabelle already told me." he replied amused. 

I was looking through the cafeteria and my eyes stopped at two brown eyes. He looked at me as well and I quickly looked away. Awkward...He forsure hates me now. 

However I looked again at him because he was just to handsome to not look at, then he nodded his head towards the door and stood up. Does he want me to come with him outside now? 

"I'll be right back. I just need to sort something out." 

Without waiting for them to reply anything, I got up and went outside. Hmm, where is he?

Suddenly, someone pulled me along. No not someone but Jungwon. I can tell by his hands and the way he pulled me along. He has such great hands. Okay Raven stop! 

We stopped, and he didn't say anything and just looked deep into my eyes. However, I took out of my pocket the history folder he had given me on Saturday. 

"Here. Your notes. Thanks for lending it to me." Quickly interrupt the uncomfortable silence and immediately get the hell out of here. I was about to leave when he started talking. 

"I wanted to talk to you about Saturday." Shit, not that topic... 

"Ahm yeah. Just forget about it. Okay? I don't know what I was thinking. I-" 

"I changed my mind." What? What did he just say? He changed his mind? What the hell is that supposed to mean? 

"W-what? Changed your mind how?" 

"I was thinking, and I thought it was interesting. What would we do?" he grinned at me. There we have our Jungwon. Always thinking like 12 year old immature boy. 

"I don't really know. Chill at home together, watch movies and stuff like that." 

"Cuddling, kissing and more?" he asked me with his attractive grin. 

"Depends on the situation." His grin widened. 

"And what about the situation right now?" Was that a hint to kiss me now?  How am I even facing him? Ilook like a fucking homeless in my sweatpants...

"Umm I-" No idea what to answer now. 

"Yo Jungwon, are you coming?", Sunghoon called from some corner. 

"Yeah in a minute.", Jungwon called back. 

"So how would it look?" he turned back to me. 

"Everyone would think we're together. So at most until the end of winter. Our best friends may know that it's just for the winter. But not too many. And our parents also have to believe we're together. Otherwise, my parents won't allow you to be with me so much," I explained to him. 

"Alright, I'm in. You want to date? We date. You want to call me your boyfriend? Then i'll call you my girlfriend." He. Is. Doing. It. 

Omg what!? Like he's in? Am I dreaming? 

"God Jungwon, what are you doing there for so long?" asked Jay this time. Jay, Sunoo, Sunghoon and Jake joined us. 

Jungwon pulled me closer to him and meanwhile put his hands around my waist. He looked into my eyes and grinned at me. His face came closer to mine. What was he up to? Is that what I think it is? 

He softly put his lips on mine. He kissed me so gently, like expected from him. But Unfortunately too short. He broke away from me again. Still, it felt long. Butterflies formed in my stomach and I felt like I was about to fly away. 

"I just wanted to say a quick goodbye to my girlfriend," he told the boys and winked at me. 

"See you around babe."

I didn't say anything. I was speechless. He just kissed me. That was my first kiss. And he called me his girlfriend. He called me BABE

I let myself fall against a wall. I couldn't feel my legs anymore. It was unbelievable. It is unbelievable. Jungwon is my boyfriend. 

For now...

A/N: Wanna share some thoughts? *evil grin*