37 ¦ Surprise

"Yah! Don't put it on the carpet. Take it outside!" yelled Jake at Jay. Jay looked slightly confused, but finally picked up the trash bag and took it out to the trash can. 

"Jake, please. Don't yell like that. My head is about to burst," I said in a calm tone. He nodded apologetically and went into the bathroom. 

"Raven, come on. We're making breakfast", Sunoo said, pulling me by the arm into the kitchen with him. 

"Who's making what?" I looked around the almost tidy kitchen and noticed that the window was broken. Wait, what? 

"Sunoo..." 

"Hmm, what is it?" he asked. 

"I think the window is broken.", I muttered, staring at the hole in the window. 

"Oh shit. Jake, come here!" Sunoo was standing next to me, staring in the same direction I was. 

"Fuck!!!" yelled Jake all of a sudden. "We need to fix it. Today.", he said desperately.

"Raven and Sunoo will make breakfast and you and I will find SOMEONE who can fix it, okay? Sunghoon, Jay and Isabelle keep cleaning up.", Jungwon calmly explained his plan to Jake. Jake nodded reassuringly and they went outside. 

"I'll boil eggs and make tea. You cut the vegetables and make sandwiches", Sunoo suggested. I agreed and we got to work.

When we were done, we called everyone together and ate breakfast in peace. The majority of us took pills for a headache and we continued to clean up. At some point, a man also came to replace the window. 

After several hours we were finally done and everyone went home. At my house, I first took a shower. I love to shower. If there is music playing, it is perfect. I stood under the shower for quite a long time until my father knocked on the door and yelled that I should hurry up. 

I went into my room, put on my black sweatpants and a red shirt and lay down on my bed. I took my laptop and turned on my favorite show. The Good Doctor. After some episodes, my cell phone chimed. "Who's bothering me now?", I sighed softly. There was a message on the screen and it was from Nya.

Nya: Hey, yeah I'm fine. Just got home. Don't forget, tomorrow is school...

Me: Shit man. Don't remind me of this place.

Nya: sorry hahaha

All right, so tomorrow is school. I hate this place. But we want to be well prepared, so I'm packing my bag today. I hope you feel my sarcasm...

I took my backpack and packed there two college pads, some pens, two folders that I might need and some snacks. Kinder Bueno, Happy Hippo and Kinder Country. Then tomorrow I'll put Maxi Kings in, but they're still in the fridge now. 

Good, now I have already packed the important things. So now I continue watching my series. I laid down in bed again and put my laptop on my lap, then I turned on a new episode. I got another message, only this time from Jungwon... What does everyone want from me today??

Wonie: come on, let's go outside

Me: now? It's 9pm and there's school tomorrow...Besides, it's cold.

Wonie: it's not that cold. After all, it's spring soon and it won't be long. Dress warmly and I'll wait outside.

Then he went offline again. Either I get dressed warmly now and go outside or I leave him outside in the cold and continue watching my series.... But then I got a message again.

Wonie: Don't even think about not coming

Hehe oops... So I got up and put on a fat and soft white hoodie. I left my sweatpants on and went downstairs. There I put on my boots and my too big jacket. I grabbed my phone and keys and went outside. I went to Jungwon's house and sat in his car. 

"Hey," he greeted me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. 

"Where are we going?", I asked while buckling my seat belt. 

"To the lake." I looked to him, but he was looking at the road. "Hmm, okay.", I replied. What on earth does he want to do at the lake???

 I turned on the radio and leaned my head against the window pane. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feeling of driving. 

When we arrived, Jungwon parked in such a way that you could see the lake perfectly from here. We unbuckled our seat belts and Jungwon turned down the music. He took off his jacket and put it in the back on the back seat. 

"Come on, take yours off too." I nodded and took off my jacket too, then I handed it to him and he put it in the back too. 

"So what are we going to do here?", I asked him. He looked at the lake for a moment and then back at me. 

"I thought we could chill here for a bit and talk. So spend time together stop.", he said. "If you want, we can fuck in the back seat, too," he said, grinning perversely. I laughed out loud and he joined in with me, then leaned back and picked up a thermos. 

"Tea?", I asked with a smile. 

"Better. Boiled water.", he said seriously. I started to laugh. "What, water for what?", I asked, still laughing. He leaned back again and picked up two 5-minute instant noodles. 

"We can eat comfortably. Took blankets too." he said smiling, then got two blankets from the back and covered us. 

We opened the instant noodles and dumped in water, then he set them aside and took out his tablet. He went on Netflix and turned on our show. I looked at him from the side. How intently he was watching the show. 

I looked around the car slightly, I hope he didn't notice too much. He made it so romantic here. Yes okay, it's instant noodles and normal Netflix watching, but still, it's cute. And romantic. And just wow. I love this guy

I turned to him and put my hands on his cheeks, I pulled him down to me a bit and kissed him softly as a thank you.

A/N: I'm so sorry guys, i don't know what's happening but this story is so shity...