42 ¦ "What did he do?"

I was awakened by tender kisses on my neck. I turned over and looked into my boyfriend's eyes. "Slept well?" he asked in his raspy voice. I answered only with a "Mhm" and stretched. 

I stood up and pulled Jungwon's shirt over. So I went to the bathroom and then to the kitchen to make us pancakes. We ate breakfast in peace and got ready for school. Sunghoon and Theo come together and will wait for us there. 

We went to the school by car and separated there, Jungwon went to the library and I went to the sports field. There are benches there where Theo and I will sit down. 

"Hey.", I said and sat down across from him. I took out my notebook and some pens. "Hey. Everything okay?" he asked me, slightly concerned. "Yeah, what could be wrong?", I said smiling. 

Everything has been going so well lately. Jungwon and our relationship, no school, parties. Just the dream. 

"I kind of thought after that thing at the party, you weren't doing so well," he said uncertainly. "What thing?", I asked confused. "Yeah, the thing Jungwon did," he mumbled. What was it that Jungwon did? 

I looked at Theo confused but he avoided eye contact. "What did he do?", I asked uncertainly now. 

He got up and sat next to me, then took out his cell phone and held it out to me. He turned on a video. 

It was at a party. Loud music. Loud yelling. Colorful lights. And a lot of drunk people. Then the camera zoomed in and I recognized Jungwon there. Next to him Alisha was dancing. She already looked pretty drunk. She had a very short, golden skirt and a black top that looked like a bra. Jungwon was also very drunk and just opened a new bottle of champagne. Who drinks champagne at parties like this?

Instead of pouring the champagne into glasses, he splashed it over Alisha. She just laughed and threw herself around his neck. Then she kissed him on the lips and I waited anxiously for Jungwon to push her away. But he didn't...

My heart broke into pieces... My so called boyfriend was making out with Alisha, the school slut, at a party. I kept looking with the hope that he understood what he was doing and pushed her away. But instead he grabbed her hair and kissed her even wilder. Then he grabbed her and set her down on the counter. 

During the kiss, Alisha opened Jungwon's shirt and pulled it off him, so that he was now standing topless in front of her. She grabbed him all over with her dirty hands and kissed his chest. I had the feeling I would throw up. Then Alisha laid down on the counter and Jungwon poured, I think vodka over her stomach, he bent down to her stomach and licked it out. But then instead of going away again, he spread kisses on her belly. 

Kisses it wasn't anymore either... He literally licked over her belly and sucked at some places. 

Now the gag reflex was too much, so I got up and walked a few steps away from Theo to the nearest trash can and threw up. Theo immediately ran to me and held out some tissues. 

"Wait here. I'll get you some water.", Theo said worriedly, already turning around to start running. "Theo," I said his name slightly whispering whereupon he turned around again and looked at me. 

He immediately came to me and squatted down next to me. "Thanks.", I mumbled and tried to smile at him. "That's what friends are for.", he smiled back sadly and got up again to get me some water.

I sat down next to the trash can and tried to organize my thoughts. But the only thing I could think about was Alisha and Jungwon. Close to each other. Her hands on his chest. His lips on her stomach. And then last night... 

How could this motherfucker do this to me? He cheats on me and not even 24 hours later he sleeps with me? 

Tears streamed down my cheeks. "Here, your water.", Theo said and held a glass of water out to me, then squatted down next to me and softly brushed some hair strands out of my face. 

I drank the water and thought about what to do now. "Maybe it's better if you go home now. I'll find something for our project and we'll continue in a few days." he said in a calm tone. 

I nodded slightly and hugged him tightly. I then got up, gathered my things and walked to the bus stop. I picked up my cell phone and dialed Isabelle's number. She answered and asked me how I was doing. I didn't answer it, but asked if she was home and if I could come by. She agreed, so we hung up and I got on the bus. 

The ride didn't take long. I had a lot to think about, but I did not cry anymore. He doesn't deserve my tears... 

15 minutes later I finally arrived and went to Isabelle. I rang her doorbell and she opened immediately. "Hey.", I smiled and a little tear flowed down my cheek. "Omg, Raven... What happened?" she asked, concerned. 

We went into her room and both sat down on her bed. "Jungwon happened... He cheated on me," I said smiling. "That fucker."' she whispered in shock. 

"You're smiling." she said concerned, "Is it that bad?" I just nodded. Isabelle knows that when I'm too sad or angry, I start to smile. That's how I try to keep my emotions under control.

I told her about the video, said what exactly happened there, then I had to hold her and convince her not to kill him. We then talked about other topics and laughed a lot. She did a good job of distracting me until then. And then my cell phone rang....

Jungwon: why aren't you answering your phone?? 

I answered that I was busy and that I would sleep at Isabelle's tonight. I'm definitely not going to settle this with him over the cell phone. I then also texted my parents that I would stay with Isabelle today. 

A/N: Opinions?