9 ¦ FEVER

"Well babe. Did you miss me?" 

He was lying on my bed. Yang Jungwon was lying on my bed. He had gray sweatpants on and he had nothing on at all on top. NOTHING! His six pack...wow. Why does he look so hot? 

"What are you doing here? And how did you get in?" 

"Next time, better close your windows. You never know who will get in. And to the other question. I wanted to see my pretty girlfriend." His deep voice blows me away every time... 

"But my room is on the second floor. You can't just come in through my window," I explained to him. 

"There's a garage next to your house. I climbed up and then through your window into your room. Very easy.", he said as if it was the most normal thing in the world. 

"And why are you lying topless on my bed?" 

"You want me to take off all my clothes babe?" and his grin again. That damn grin is going to be the death of me one day...I rolled my eyes. 

"No. Actually, I was going to-" 

"Just shut up and get in bed with me already." Oh my god...Did he really just say it? 

I walked over to the bed and laid on my left side. However, he pulled me closer to him so my head was on his chest. On his bare chest. "Much better." he whispered. I hope he doesn't notice how fast my heart is racing...

I put my hand on his chest and my leg on his legs to get more comfortable. He put his left hand around me and pulled me closer to him, I don't think even a leaf would have room between us.

Haha who would have thought that one day I would be so close to Yang Jungwon in my bed? Exactly NOBODY... 

He went with his hand slowly to my back and then further down. Just as he was about to place his hand on my bottom, I stopped him with my hand. 

"You have to go. I'm tired and I want to sleep." 

"Well, I can sleep here. Can't I?" 

"If my parents find you here, you're dead. And so am I. Plus your parents wouldn't love you sleeping at my place either," I explained sleepily. 

"They think I'm at Jay's. And your parents aren't there." 

"But they'll be back." 

"Then it will be dark and they won't see anything." 

"And in the morning?" 

"We'll set an alarm and I'll hide quickly until they're out." Wow...he had it all planned out.