47th Haunted

Warning: SPG

Inlove

Pumunta rin naman kami sa harap ng malaking stage. Crowded ang paligid pero hindi naman ganoon ka siksikan lalo na't medyo nasa harapan kami. Malakas ang simoy ng hangin pero mukhang hindi naman uulan.

The Weeknd started to show up. My eyes widened. The red lights scattered all over the place with its dramatic intro. In each flickered of the lights, we'll scream loudly.

"This is my favorite song!" I shouted at Roche and pointed the stage.

"I know..." rinig ko pa rin siya kahit nagkakagulo na ang lahat.

"Your man on the road, he doin' promo!" sinabayan namin ang pagkanta.

Roche's gripped around my waist tightened. The liquor we drank earlier is slowly penetrating me. Hindi ko pa iyon naubos lalo na't bawal ang liquors sa mismong festival.

But the song of the weeknd is enough to make me drunk. Humarap ako kay Roche at nakangisi siyang tiningnan habang kinakanta ang paborito kong lyrics doon.

"Keep on tryna hide it but your friends know..." I smirked at Roche while singing it.

Kita ko ang pag-aangat ng kilay niya. The red light made him more intense and sinful, especially when he arched his brow and looked at me thoroughly.

I pulled his nape for a better access to his lips.

"I only call you when it's half past five, the only time I'd ever call you mine..." I whispered it to his lips, almost brushing mine against his.

Roche chuckled and pulled me closer to him. Nadikit ako sa kanyang katawan. The smirk on his lips mirrored mine.

"I only love it when you touch me, not feel me, when I'm fucked up, that's the real me..." I whispered everything to him while the song boomed all over the place, the red lights kissing us.

"Fuck..." Roche whispered back and tilted his head, brushing his lips for an entrance.

I chuckled when he flicked his tongue and gripped my butt, his lips claiming my lips fully.

The kisses lasted for a minute. Halos isawalang bahala ko na kung nasaan kami, kung ano ang nangyayari at kung bakit kami naroon.

I shivered when he moaned a little after I deepened the kiss. His voice triggered me. I just want him to touch me and do the same thing to him.

Itinulak ko siya palayo sa akin nang mapagtanto kung nasaan pa kami. Not here...

Bumagsak siya sa kama. Kakadating lamang, at halos kakapasok sa kuwarto, nagpatuloy ang halikan naming dalawa.

Nag-amba siyang bumangon pagkatapos ko siyang itulak doon ngunit hindi ko na siya binigyan pa ng tsansa. I sat on his lap and started attacking his lips for a french kiss. Kissing him was like getting a free ticket to hell, it was hot and enticing.

Roche graoned when he felt me on the bulge of his pants. His other hand fumbled at the back of the zipper of my chanel dress while my fingers manipulated each buttons of his black shirt.

He groaned more when I started grinding myself just to feel him and to pleasure myself. Pumikit ako at halos namnamin ang bawat alon ng nagagawa noon sa aking katawan.

I pushed his shirt to reveal his massive body. Tinulungan niya akong hubarin iyon. My other hand traced the cracks on his stomach, caressing it down until I found the belt of his pants.

My eyes drifted to his pants. His kisses traveled to my jaw down to my neck while his hands caressed the sides of my waist up to my chest.

He molded each one of them while I frantically unbuckled his belt. I licked my lowerlip and gasped when I felt his hot mouth claimed one of my boob. His tongue was moving mercilessly, sucking and swirling all over it.