50th Haunted

Love

Pumasok din naman kami ng tuluyan. I noticed some familiar celebrities. May mga namumukhaan ako pero hindi gaanong kakilala. Iginiya na kami sa aming table ngunit may lumapit pa na kilalang holywood actress at inimbitahan ako para sa isang exclusive interviews for Vogue.

"Are you up for an interview?" she asked with an accent.

"Yeah sure! Why not! And oh! Wow I love your look!" I said while we hugged each other for a second.

"Thank you! Oh my god! You looked amazing! I love your dress, your look, your hair! I heard this is your first Met?"

Nakita ko si Roche na nilapitan ng iilang modelo at mukhang kilala siya. He started conversing while glancing at me. Nakangiti kong ibinalik ang tingin sa interviewer.

"Yup! This is my very first Met..." I said enthusiastically.

"Are you kidding me?!" she chuckled.

"Yes, and I'm actually nervous! But I realized I'm wearing Cana's design and I don't want to waste this important event so... here I am! And I hope I won't pass out because I'm still freaking out..." marahan akong tumawa.

"You looked so comfortable and I thought it wasn't your first time!"

"Well, I'm dying inside. The medias are all over and—"

"Cassey! Hi!" isa sa mga Burberry na model ang dumaan kaya kapwa kami napalingon.

"Hey!" ngisi ko lalo na't lumapit siya at nakipagbeso beso pa.

"It's her first time I can't believe it!" sabi ng interviewer sa kanya kaya natawa kaming tatlo.

"Oh I'm sorry for interrupting the interview! By the way you look amazing Cassey!" senyas niya habang lumalayo na.

"You too!" habol ko habang papaalis na siya.

Nagtawanan kami ng interviewer at muli niyang itinutok sa akin ang mic.

"Tell me about your look..." she demanded eagerly.

"Well... the designer of this dress is none other than Cana..." I smirked proudly. "It was inspired by Marilyn Monroe's white evening dress in How To Marry A Millionaire and as you can see the details resembled it a bit. I just told Cana to make it more flowy with a slit on the side so I can flaunt my legs whenever I want. She personally designed this for the important theme of Met Gala and I'm... obsess with it! The glittering diamonds, the flow of the dress... I feel like a royalty!"

"Well, you are wellknown for your fashion style with a touch of modern and royalty. And oh... is that Harry Winston's..." bumaba ang tingin niya sa aking leeg.

I chuckled and nodded. "Yes. My fiancé gave it to me."

"Oh? Oh!" parang may unti-unti niyang napagtanto at nagawa pang itutok ng Vogue ang camera sa direksyon ni Roche na seryosong nakikipag-usap sa iilang lalakeng pamilyar.

"Oh I'm so proud of you..." nangingiti siyang lumapit at niyakap akong muli.

"Thank you!" saka ako tumingin sa camera nang humiwalay kami sa isa't isa at nangingiting kumaway doon.

The event started. May nagperform na iilang malalaking artist. I socialized inside the Met Gala. Hindi kami magkatabi ni Roche lalo na't strict ang seating arrangement but it wasn't hard to blend well. I was intimidated at first but they were all so nice and I found myself laughing with the models and actresses I used to watch on the internet when I was so young.

I pulled Roche to dance with me on the dancefloor together with the other models and actresses. I can feel the intensity of his stance at my back while I'm dancing sexily. He matched my slow movements while he's wearing his smirk and both of his hands were on the sides of my hips.