unexpected discoveries.

( quick reminder. None of the things in this book will be the same as the show except for some lines or scenes I remember. And things will go by faster than in the show. Enjoy.)

Yn's pov

Here I was, going on yet another supply run, this time it'll only be me and Maggie. Lori was looking at me from the tree we were under last time so I sighed and walked over. " How'd you know?" She asked me, I shrugged and looked at her. " Okay, cut to the chase. I see. I need something in private again. Wanna do it for me?" I nodded and took the paper out of her hand opening it. " Lori, you can't be serious. You're not going to-" she cut me off " it's just a precaution" we got cut off my Maggie. " Ready to go?" I heard maggie say behind me. I turned to see her on one horse. Mine behind her. " Uh yeah let's go." I adjusted my cap before getting on and following after her.

Most of the ride was silent. Until we neared the pharmacy, I decided to say something. " About last-" my words barely left my mouth before getting cut off. " It was a one time thing, relax. " She said. Not looking at me. I nodded my head looking down slightly. " Unless you really wanted to use those condoms on me." She glanced at me, I almost fell of my horse from shock. " What? Pfft, no. Not that I'm saying you're ugly or something, its just-" this time, I cut myself off. I sighed and looked at her. " You get what I mean."

She held up, jumping off the horse. Me following her moves right after.

We were mostly doing our own thing in the store. I was looking around for the abortion pills Lori wanted when I heard something from the back, where Maggie was. I brushed it off as her just accidentally dropping something. My assumption was quickly proven wrong when I heard maggie screaming, calling my name. I immediately went into protective mode and looked around. I grabbed part of a broken shelf and ran to where Maggie was. I saw a walked grabbing onto her through the gap of the shelf, she looked at me. Tears streaming down her face as she screamed for me to help her.

I jumped onto the till and swung the piece of shelf, hitting the walker in the neck. It let go of Maggie and fell to the ground. I jumped down, walking over to Maggie when she screamed again and pointed behind me. I turned to see the walked up again, its head hanging to the side. I grabbed the small axe Daryl gave me and went ham on its head. Once I knew it wasn't getting up again I put my weapon back into my belt and turned to look at Maggie. I could feel tears threatening to spill but i kept them in to seem strong. " Did it get you?" I asked as I shakily I inspected her arms and neck. She shook her head, still in tears. " It's okay, I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you. Never in my life." I pulled her into a tight hug. Trying to calm her down.

Soon we were just standing there, hugging. " We should get going now." Maggie said. Her voice was fragile. I nodded but remembered Lori's request. " Uhm. I might need help with one more thing." I scratched my neck and handed her the paper. " It's for Lori." My dumbass had to add, which made Maggie furious. She walked over to a shelf and rummaged through some stuff before grabbing a few flat-ish blue boxes and shoving them into her bag.

I followed her out amd onto the horses in silence. As was the whole ride back.

* Time skip, back at farm.*

Maggie was the first to get off the horse and put it away. I hastily followed her as she speed walked towards an unsuspecting Lori.

Maggie ripped open her bag, eyes
Red and her hands shaking. " Here's all the stuff you wanted. Your shampoo, hand lotion, all of it. Oh and don't let me forget your stupid abortion pills!" Maggie yelled out and threw them to the ground. Lori shushed her and looked around but Maggie was already walking away.

I ran after her, " what wasn't called for Maggie." I tell her as gently as I can. But she didn't want it. " Yeah? So me almost dying was?" She scoffed and walked away, leaving me standing there.

I sighed and walked over to Lori. " So, you're just gonna kill Rick's child?" I asked her. She just shook her head and looked at me for a second before talking. " It might not even be Rick's."

I was flabbergasted. So she cheated on my brother and got knocked up. " God almighty, who then?" I asked but she just gave me a look. I recalled all the group members before I settled into one. " No, his best fucking friend. Are you serious Lori?" She sighed. " I thought Rick was dead. C'mon. If you didn't find us on that highway I would of though you were dead too." She tried making her case sound better but I wasn't having it.

" God damn, sort your shit out on your own. I'm not the one you should be giving excuses to." I said and walked away. I headed to the RV to see Glenn keeping watch so I decided to join him. I climbed up the ladder and stood next to him. He handed me the binoculars. " How'd it go?" He asked me, referring to the run. I put the binoculars to my eyes. Looking off into the distance. " Maggie got attacked by a walker." I said. He went still and looked at me as I pulled the binoculars from my face. " And i bashed its head in right infront of her. Now she's mad at me or something." I tell him and he sighs. " It's because of the whole ' daddy says they're just sick' thing. She'll get over it." He said. Trying to sound convincing. I just nodded, sighing.

* Time skip. Carol and them prepared dinner.*

I was seared at the small table for some reason, and so was Glenn, Maggie, beth and her boyfriend. I was enjoying the home cooked meal while chatting with Glenn when I felt a slight tap on my knee. I turned to the side where it came from to see Maggie motioning down. I felt my way over to the source and pulled it up, out of the table cloth but kept it hidden under the table.

It was a piece of folded paper that read, ' we need to talk, let's meet up somewhere?" I smiled slightly and wrote back down ' how bout the barn?" I handed her the paper but she didn't open it or read it so I just shrugged her off and continued talking to Glenn.

When i finished eating i grabbed my torch and headed to the barn. The doors were locked and shut off completely, " hmm weird." I shrugged it off and walked around the side looking for another entrance. To my luck I saw a ladder leading up to a platform that goes straight into the barn.

I climbed the ladder and immediately got him with a godly smell and some strange noises. " God almighty." I turned my torch on a d shone around. When I shone it down I saw the barn floor, and multiple walkers just roaming the barn. I got shocked and stumbled back right into someone. I turned quickly to see Maggie, a fearful expression on her face. " You weren't supposed to see this."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Alrighty you know the drill. Any advice or tips, comments. The show and books won't be the complete same.

Enjoy the rest of ur day or night.

Stay slaying

-s