All Lies

We were all making makeshift weapons, I broke up he buckle of my belt when Glenn showed me. We heard talking from outside to Rick got up, " you know what to do. Go for their eyes first then their throats." He said. I made sure to subtly shield Maggie as I stood prepared.

They yelled for us to get to the walls. I nodded to Rick but the latch on top of the container opened an a bomb dropped down. " Move!" Abraham yelled. I shielded Maggie whit my body as it went off, we coughed untill the air in our lungs became too little, they dragged us out and hit us over the head.

My vision was blurry, they dragged me into a room where I could hear the humming of what sounded like a grinder grinding something wet. I was made to kneel infront of a long steel tub. On one side of me was Glenn, Bob, Daryl and my brother and on the other there were three others. My ears still rung but I saw Rick glance at me with fear all across his face.

A guy with a metal baseball bat began hitting the guys upside the head while the other one slit their throats. I felt tears form but I kept them in, I was shaking. Praying they get distracted or something as they neared me. When I looked down I saw the thick red substance roll down and into a drain. Garreth came in as they hit the guy next to me and slit his throat. I closed my eyes preparing for the blow but it never came. " Hey! Your shotcount?" Garreth asked making him stop his swing. " Crap man I'm sorry, its my first roundup." He guy answered. " After you're done here go back and count the shells." Garreth said. " Hey, lemme talk to you!" Bob's muffled voice came.

" Five from A, four from D?" He asked writing something down. He came up and took bob's gag off. " Don't do this, we can fix this." Bob tried but he sighed and put the gag back up as Bob continued with muffled talking. " Wait wait, we have a man who knows how to stop it. He has to get to Washington." He muffled out to which Garreth snorted. " We can't go back Bob." He smiled at him.

He then kneeled by Rick and asked him about some bag he saw him hide in the woods but Rick just gave him a snarky reply. " There's guns in it. AK-47, 44 magnum, automatic weapons, night scope. There's a, a compound bow and a machete with a red handle, thats what im gonna use to kill you." He looked him dead in the eyes as Garreth laughed. He put his gag back and patted his shoulders. " You have two hours on the dryers then we cane go back to Public phase. Now's the time to get messy but we need to dial it all in by sundown." The two agreed. Garreth was about to leave when we heard gunshots go off. He turned and glanced at us, then radioed someone while the others were about to bash my head in. A huge boom went off a second before the bat hit my head.

" You stay here!" Garreth yelled and ran out. The two left started arguing as I tried to pry my hands out of the restraints. I saw Rick slowly get up and stab the guy in the neck, he killed the other one too before helping me out of the cable ties. I took the gag off and helped Daryl, " they got problems, we got a chance." Rick said making me nod. I helped Glenn up, "sounded like a bomb." Glenn yelled. " Nah, it sounds like a damn war." Daryl corrected. we ran past a chamber with human corpses hung up like pigs. " Fucking cannibals." I muttered to Glenn as we ran in. " If you cross any of these people you kill em." Rick said to which I nodded. We looked out to see walkers surrounding a container. " They're distracted, we can run by them." Rick said. " We gotta let those people out." I told him, he sighed. " That's still who we are. It's gotta be." I said which made him nod. We ran out and started killing them left n right. I helped Glenn open the door for them, a guy ran out but didn't get far.

We hid behind the container as walkers passed by. " Wait here." Rick said and ran off as I called for him. A walker was creeping up on him so I motioned Daryl to go. He got there just in time, Rick grabbed one of the shooters and killed him, killing the rest with the gun he got. When we got to our container I didn't hesitate in ripping the door open to make sure Maggie's okay. When I saw her okay I sighed in relief and continued fighting. We ran, killing each one in our way untill we made it to the fence. I stayed down to help everyone over. We all got out just in in time and ran deeper into the woods. " Right here." Daryl said.

Rick began to dig and eventually pulled out a bag. " We go along the fences. Use the rifles to take out the rest of em." Rick said. " Rick, we got out. Leave it." I said but he shook his head. " It's not over untill they're all dead." He said grabbing his gun. " That place is on fire. Full of walkers." Rosita said making me nod. " Rick, she has a point. We just made it out." I agreed. " The fences are down, they'll run or die." Maggie said. I saw carol approach behind Rick, Daryl ran and hugged her. I smiled and breathed a sigh of relief as we all crowded around her. " Did you do that?" Rick asked her to which she nodded. He hugged her making us all go for our own hugs. She was beaming with happiness as I pulled her in. " You two have to come with me." She said and pulled on Rick's jacket. We followed her to a small shack. Tyreese stood outside holding little Judith in his hands. Rick took off in a sprint with me and Carl close behind him.

We grabbed Judith as sasha hugged her brother. " She's okay, she's okay." I repeated keeping my tears in as Rick held her close to him. He smiled and pulled me and Carl into a hug where we laughed at Judith's giggles. He put his hand on Tyreese's shoulder in a silent thanks. Me just giving him a smile and a nod.

We were together again. Not all of us but most of us. We decided to regroup here, I held Maggie in my arms sighing at the hug. We started walking to nowhere in particular, just hoping to find someplace new and good enough.

I was just glad I had most of my family here with me. I'm glad I get to hold Maggie for another day.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I'm on a roll bitches.

~S