Problems

It's been a few weeks, we're rebuilding and organizing. It was dark out but Maggie wasn't home.

I walked round and found her in the farm . " Maggie?" I called. " Hey." She smiled. I went to help. She was worried about the vegetables not growing. " It'll grow." I smiled, wiping at her cheek. A gate clattered. It was Denise ushering Abraham into the pharmacy. Maggie took off and so did I.

She told us he's gone and i instantly knee where he'd be. I ran to Rick's house and up the stairs. Low ans behold, there he sat. We all raised our guns but Michonne waved us off. He wanted to talk to them, I sat down outside with Glenn while Maggie and the rest talk to him. I have a feeling this guy's trouble.

-

Maggie told me what went down, we packed the RV and got ahead. I sat with Maggie leaned against me, she had a excited smile which showed me she wanted to break the news. I smiled, testing my hand on her stomach as she turned to take a nap.

It was silent for a whike untill Abraham called. " Yn, can I ask you a question?" He asked. I glanced at Maggie, who was now asleep, and nodded my head. He scooted closer and leaned in. " When you were uh, pouring the Bisquick, you try to make pancakes?" It was a weird metaphor but I nodded my head side to side. " Uhm, kind of? Why?" I said questioningly. " I just, I'm curious. I am damn near floored that you or anyone would have the cajonies to do something like that." He said back. I shrugged, " we're trying to build something. Me and her. All of us." I said. He nodded. " For the record. If I see rain coming I'm wearing it cautious. I'm doubling up." I gave him a slight nod, sitting back in my chair.

" Woah, we got a crash up ahead." Rick said stopping. We got out, " looks like it just happened." I added, seeing the blood. " My people are in trouble. They don't have fighters. Can I borrow a gun?" Jesus asked as Rick held him at gunpoint. " Nah, we got tracks right here." Daryl pointed to some. We followed them to an old building. " They gotta be in there." Jesus said. "We moving in or what?" Abraham asked but Daryl came up to Rick. " How do we know this ain't firecrackers in a trashcan." He asked Rick who shrugged. " We'll get your people. You're staying here with one of us." Rick said.

" Y'all go, just be careful." Maggie offered. I gave her a quick hug and followed my brotber in, seeing Jesus with cuffs on. We searched around, some walkers and stuff bud no People yet. I split with Glenn and Daryl, killing walkers as we go. We heard something falling over, a guy in the corner. " C'mon, were with Jesus. Let's go." I told him. " I can't go, I'm looking for my friend. He's hurt." The guy said. We ran up ahead, to the door when we found them all. Got in the RV and headed on.

" Names Harlow, by the way." The guy said. Maggie smiled, " Maggie, that's Yn. My wife." I gave him a tight lipped smile. " We're bringing back medication, you may have saved more people than just us back there, Yn." He smiled. " You're a doctor?" I asked to which he nodded. " You have any prenatal vitamins in there?" I asked, remembering me and Maggie picked some of the stuff up back at the farm for Lori. He smiled and glanced at Maggie who nodded, " oh, well. I was an opstitrition before, and I most definitely owe you. You two just hit the Jackpot." He smiled. I gave Maggie a reassuring smile.

The RV came to an abrupt stop making me tumble forward slightly. " What now?" I asked Rick. " Stuck." He yelled back. " No worries, we're here." Jesus said getting out. We followed him, he motioned to some walls up ahead. " Thats us, that's the hilltop."

We walked around, to the gate where he conversed with the guards to let us in. It was very olden timey except for one huge house. " That's the Barrington house. The family gave it to the state in the 30s, the state turned it into a living museum. Every elementary school for 50 Miles used to come here for field trips. Place was running a long time before the modern world built up around it. I think people came here because they thought it'd keep running after the modern world broke down." Jesus said, telling us about how the people got here. We went inside with him where an old guy, Gregory, stopped us. " Jesus. You're back, with guests." Jesus said. " I'm the boss." Gregory gloated. " I'm Rick, we have a-" he cut Rick off. " Why don't you all go clean up." He glanced at us all. " We're fine." Rick said. " Jesus will show you where you can get washed up and then you can come down when you're ready. It's hard to keep this place clean." He got in ricks face making me tighten my grip on my gun. " Sure, okay." Rick agreed. " Asshole." I muttered as we went up the stairs, Glenn poking me with a laugh.

We cleaned up and headed out, Maggie was the one that was gonna talk to him. Me and Glenn walked out, onto the porch, Maggie and them was still talking. Something about not wanting to trade ammo. There was a lot of commotion, Rick and them walked out. " We had a deal." I heard as we walked up. " He said it wasn't enough. It was the drop light. They still have Craig." The one said. " They said they'd keep him alive, return him to us if we deliver a message to you." The guy came closer to Gregory. " I'm sorry." He said resting his hand in his shoulder. He stabbed Gregory, Maggie ans Jesus grabbed Gregory while the test took the guy. I grabbed my gun as the guy pinned Rick down, he threatened to kill Rick. I couldn't do anything. " Drop it." Michonne said, ready to pull out her sword but Rick suddenly stabbed the guy in the neck. Blood pouring all over him and the ground. He shoved him off and got up.

" What?" He asked the people standing around. I held up my gun when the town people started getting rousy. Jesus shit it down pretty quickly. I held out a hand to Abraham helping him up as he laughed.

-

It was a while later. Gregory was patched up, " we heard the name Negan. A while back Abraham there had a run in with his men. Who is he?" Rick asked. " Negan is the head of a group if people he calls the savoirs. As soon as the walls were built they came. They made a lot of demands and threats and killed one of us. Rory, he was 16 years old. They beat him to death right infront of us. Said we need to understand right off the bat. Gregory's not good with confrontation, he's not the leader I would have chosen but he helped make this place what it is. People like him." Jesus explained. " He made the deal?" Maggie asked, he nodded. " Half of everything, out crops, livestock. It goes to the saviours." I sighed. " What do you get in return?" I asked. " They dont attack, don't kill us." I raised a brow. " Why not just kill them?" Daryl asked right out of my mouth. " Most of us don't even know how to fight. Even if we had ammo." I nodded, " how many People does Negan have?" Rick asked. Jesus shrugged, " we don't know. We seen groups as big as 20." Daryl cut in again. " Now hold up, so they show up and kill a kid then you give them half of everything? These dicks just got a good story. Boogeyman, he aint shit." Daryl shook his head. " How do you know?" " A month ago we took some out and left them pdq. Pieces and puddles." Abraham said. " You know, we'll do it. Take them out, will you hook us up?" Jesus shrugged nodding. " I'll take it to Gregory." He left.

We stood around untill he came down the stairs beaming. " You might have yourself a deal but he wants to talk to Maggie." He smiled. I gave her a reassuring smile as she left.

We had a deal, I held Maggie's hand, smiling as I looked at the monitor. There they are, my kid. Maggie smiled as we heard the heartbeat. " You want some sonograms?" He doc asked. Of course we took them. When we got back on the RV I took it out if my shirt pocket and handed it to Michonne with a smile. She broke out in a smike before handing it around. Daryl gave me a proud look, Abe had one of those unbelievable looks.

I really hope this thing works out on our side.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mini Hershel is on his wayyyy, His name? Hershel Yn Grimes.

Also I believe I've mentioned this but I've been stocking up in updates. Unfortunately they're running low and I barely even have time to press the 'publish' button let alone write some new ones. I will try my best.

~S