Stranger

Maggie and them walked in, a guy behind them. " This is Aaron. He's by himself." Daryl patted him up. " Hi." He smiled just as Judith cried.

" You said he had a weapon?" Maggie gave Rick his gun. " Something you need?" " He has a camp. He wants us to audition." Sasha said. " It's not a camp, it's a community. I think you'd make valuable additions. My job is to convince you to follow me. I know, if I were tou I'd not follow me." He smiled motioning for Sasha to give his bag to Rick. He pulled out an envelope full of pictures. He went through the pictures, this Aaron guy commenting on each one.

Rick walked up to him and knocked him out. Not having patience for this. He handed me the pictures, it looked good. But so did Terminus. I got a spot by the wall, looking out. Rick continued to question him while we checked for anyone else. " Eight, thirty two. Four hundred and forty four. Zero. No matter what I say."  I walked up as he listed. " It's hard to trust someone after getting punched in the face." He smiled. " How bout a guy that leaves water for you." Rick and I made eye contact. " Hoe long have you been following us?" I asked him. " Long enough to know you practically ignore a pack ot roamers on your trail, to see that despite a lack you never turn on each other. You're survivors, people." He smiled again. " How many others are out there?" Rick asked. " One." He seemed truthful but we can't be for sure. " What if I drove tou to the community. We leave now and we can get there by lunch." He smiled. " There's sixteen of us, we're not gonna fit in the car you amd your one friend came with." Rick tested. " We drove separately. If we found a group we wanted to be able to bring them all back." He nodded. " You've really thought this through." Rick still tested. " If I wanted to ambush you I'd do it here. Light the bar on fire, pick you off. You can trust me." I lanced at Rick, he still didn't believe him. " There aren't any cars." I turned and walked back to the wall. Rick argued about this but Michonne was dead set on going. " I'll come too." I offered. " Abraham. Rosita." They nodded.

" If there's trouble, you got any firepower?" Rick asked. " You got what we got. He pulled the guys gun from behind him and handed it to me. " Be safe, Yn." He patted my shoulder. I walked off with Michonne and the rest.

" Weapons up. Fire if you see someone." I said holding up my gun. " Copy that." Abraham lifted his gun. " So if we see someone we just shoot them?" Michonne made me sigh. " Good question." Maggie added. " What if they're like us? What if he's telling the truth." She said. " We're five people walking with guns. No one's coming to say hello." I said. " If they're anything like us we should be afraid." I added. " People like us saved a priest. A girl who rolled up to the prison with the governor. Saved a crazy lady with a sword. He saw that, all of it." She said. I shrugged. " Its rick orders." I cut the conversation off.

When We got there a tree was fallen, there was a car and an RV. " He was telling the truth." Michonne gave me a smug look. I heard branches cracking so I pulled my gun. " Not one step closer, asshole." I said aiming at the sound. It was a walker. We searched the RV finding no one. " We was talking the truth." Michonne said again as we drove the cars to the barn.

" If he were lying or wanted to hurt us he could have. We need this, so we're going. All of us." Michonne said. " I dont know man, this barn smells like horse shit." Daryl said. " So where are we going?" Rick asked. " I've always driven." He said. " You're not driving. Tell us how if you want to go home." Michonne said. " We leave at sundown. We still need to be vigilant." Rick said. " You're putting your group in danger." Aaron tried. I had to stand with Rick, what was so bad in giving up the location.

-

It was me, Rick, Michonne and the guy in the car. Rick pulled out a bunch of number plates. " Im trying to collect all the states. Put them on a wall in my house. " I nodded. " Why don't you have any pictures of your people?" Michonne asked. He gave some excuse. " Did you ask him the questions?" She asked Rick who turned in his seat. " No." He said. * How many walkers have you killed?" Michonne started. " What?" " How many." She said again. " I don't know, a lot." He answered. " How many people?" He was silent for a few. " Two." Rick glanced at me with a knowing face. " Why?" I asked. " Because they tried to kill me." He said. Rick held up a listening device. " You we're listening to us?" I asked. He said yes. " That means his people have been listening to our plan, this isn't safe." Rick said making me nod. When I looked back at the road there were walkers everywhere. " Shit." I yelled, swerving. Their blood coated the windshield but I couldn't stop. " They're right behind us, if I stop they'll hit us." I told Rick who nodded. I couldn't see where I was going anymore, we turned and got out. The RV wasn't behind us anymore. " They're gone." I said jumping off if the car. I cleaned the windshield and got back in. The car wouldn't start. " We gotta get out of here." Aaron said. I glanced into the air just in time to see a flare go by. " Who did that" Rick asked but the guy went nuts. He kicked the door making Michonne fall to the ground. " They saw the flare." She yelled following him. We killed walkers as we went.

I got cut off and shoved into another direction. I killed them but my gun quickly ran out, " Yn!" I heard Rick yell. I came a cross the guy, he was trapped between a tree and a walker so I helped him. " Run if you want. I gotta het my people." I told him. " We can make it together, but only together. You said that. I was listening." He said. I groaned and pulled him with. " Yn!" They yelled for me, I followed their voice and found them fighting off the walkers. I shot the ones too close making Rick turn with a relieved smile. We ran forward, towards the flare.

" Where are they?" Rick asked him. " If this is a trap your people are gonna die tonight." He said again. We continued to walk, in the town Daryl waved us over. Maggie immediately ran up to me, jumping of me for a hug. " Are you okay? I asked her, she smiled and nodded. " You?" She asked to which I nodded. We settled in, " thank you. For saving Eric. I owe tou, all of you. I will make sure debt is paid in full. When we get to Alexandria." He smiled. Rick didn't want him to be with Eric. " Rick, he told us where the camp is. He's not lying. One of them has a broken ankle. I want us to be safe too. I cant give up anything else, I know what I said but it does matter." I told him. He nodded.

-

The next morning we hit the road, to Alexandria. I was seated with Maggie leaned up against me. " Abe look." Rosita pointed to the city up ahead. " How much longer we got?" He asked.

The drive got cut short by the battery dying. " Can't win, might as well paint it red and put a ladder on it." Abraham hit the RV. I smiled, " we just need a new battery." I walked over to where Dale showed me. How I miss that man and his bucket hat sometimes. I pulled the cover off and disconnected the battery.

" How'd you know those were there?" Abraham asked. I smiled, shaking my head. We went on to take out the appliance battery and connecting it again. " Hit it." I told Abraham who turned the key. The engine started making everyone cheer. We were back to it. When we got there i put my guard up, making sure it's safe but, when the gate opened I could feel my heart release and my fingers unclench. We got out, happy for ourselves and one another as we walked to that gate, hand in hand with those we loved.

This was hopefully it, this was Home.

#################################

Negan ain't to far away. Bitch gone come swing his bat in a minute. Oh and, for the time that I'm gonna be taking Yn out I'm gonna throw in a chapter or two with Maggie and Rick's POV. Then I'm gonna skip to the part where Rick slit Negan's throat and a while later. I'm gonna watch the show ahead to really plan out what I'm gonna do.

Update: my plan fell through. I'ma skip straight to szn 10 when Maggie gets back.

~S