Remember

We were taken to a house, something about being interviewed. First it was Rick then me. " You mind if I film this?" She, Deanne I think, asked. I shrugged. " No, go ahead." I took a seat. " What were you before this?" Came her first question. I smiled, thinking back to my time before the apocalypse. " I was a uhm. I was a fashion designer. Made clothes." I laughed slightly. She smiled. " Why are you laughing?" She asked. " It's just, you woukd this people who took such jobs over like a cop or a doctor would be dead already." I told her. " I was a congress woman, in Ohio." I nodded my head side to side. " Fair point." She noddee as well. " Did you know your people before or?" I shook my head. " Only Rick and Carl. He's my brother." She nodded, " i made the connections." She motioned to her face. " You two look very alike." I nodded, " they've always thought we were twins." I smiled, thinking about those times in school. " And Maggie?" I smiled at the mention of her. " My wife. I met her on a farm, her farm. Her father helped Carl when he was shot." I explained. " You have a really good connection with the people in this group." She concluded. " These people are my family. Some we've lost but we continue in their memory." I told her looking down. " Who did you lose?" She aksed. I frowned. " My sister, Rick's wife. Our best friend, Shane. Hershel and Beth. Tyreese and Bob. We've lost too much." She nodded. " That's all for now, why dont you and youe group get cleaned up. Make yourselves comfortable." She put her and on my lower arm, smiling.

-

We all settled in the same house, Rick wanted us to still be safe. We settled in when Deanne came knocking. " Staying together. Smart." She smiled. " No one said we couldn't." I walked over to her. She nodded. " You said you were a family, absolutely amazing how people with nothing in commin can become that." She nodded. Rick asked for his job. I had gotten the job as a supply runner with Glenn.

I slept easy that night. Maggie in my arms, no worries about being eaten alive in our sleep. It was good.

The next morning we were off to check the place out. It was good, calm and Normal. It was like the apocalypse never happened inside these walls. It was weird but safe.

Glenn called me over, something about our first trip. " Yn, Glenn, Tara ans Noah?" The guy asked pointing to us. " Nice to meet you, I'm Aiden. You met Nicholas on gate duty." He introduced. " You're Deanne's son?" I asked to which he nodded. " You ready for the supply run?" He asked us after making some small talk. " We're doing a run today?" Tara asked. " Just a dry run." He smiled.

They handed us some guns, walking to the gate. We walked along a path with them. They were taking a bunch of crap, 'protocol' they say.

" We lost four people. They didn't follow the system." Aiden said. " If you're on this crew you do exactly as I say." He said. " Managed to snag one of the dead ones that took em out. Strung em up here." Nicholas smiled. " What?" Glenn questioned. " Yeah, why?" I aksed. " A little pregame ritual." When we got there it seemed that the walker had tore loos. " Son of a bitch!" Aiden yelled. " Help me find it, it's still nearby." Aiden said. Nicholas started whistling. " Hey, hey. It's gone!" I stoppee him. " It took down one of our friends. We're not letting it go." He said. Upon turning he was face to face with the walker I assume he was looking for. They tried putting the chain around it again but we werent having it. Noah held up his gun. " Dont touch it." They yelled.

Tara walked closer with her knife drawn. The walker turned of Aiden but not for long, he shoved it into Tara making me jump into action. I grabbed my knife and stabbed it just as I was about to take a bite out of her forearm. " What the hell!" Aiden yelled at me. " You almost got her killed." It was my turn to yell. " I told you to stay back. To listen to me." He yelled. I turned and walked back to the gate before I loose my cool.

When we got there he started back up again, " you three need new gigs. You're not ready for runs yet." He said. " Pretty sure you got that backwards." I told him. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. " We got a way of doing things around here." He started but I cut him off. " You tied up walkers," he yelled again, " it killed my friend! Look I'm not having this conversation with you. You obey my orders out there." He looked smug. " Oh well then we're just as screwed as your last group." I admit that was far but he was ticking me off. It was either words or worse.

" Say that again." He got into my face and shoved me. " Back off Aiden." Tara and Noah tried but he continued to shove me around untill his mom showed up. " What's going on?" She askes him. " She's got a problem with how we do things. Why'd you even let them in." He turned to his mother. " Because we actually know what we're doing out there." I called. He turned and tried to swing on me but I dodged it and punched him square in the face, Nicholas tried running up but Daryl took him down. Aiden got up and started back up to me but Michonne blocked him, " you wanna end up on your ass again?" She asked.

" I want everyone to hear me, Rick and his people are part of this community now. As equals. Understand?" She looked at Aiden who threw up his hands. " Turn in your weapons and you come talk to me." She yelled making me walk some ways away. I was done with this shit. Maggie put her hand on my shoulder and squeezed, giving me a small smile. " Thank you." Deanne came up to me. " For what?" I asked. " For knocking him on his ass." I gave her a nod and walked off.

This is gonna get fucked.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

And so, the time for Yn to part ways with her love draws closer. I'm gonna have her take a detour after witnessing Glenn being beaten. She's gonna get hurt and someone will find her untill I don't know, probably just after Maggie takes off for Georgie. I want Yn to be back before Maggie is and then Rick or someone let's Maggie know which ultimately brings her back.

~S