Clear

Yn

" Carl." I called and gave him some bullet boxes. " stash these at the lookout. We gotta have ammo everywhere." Glenn nodded as he grabbed some stuff. " I'll go work on the cage, outside." He said with a nod. " what we should be doing is grabbing some of this fire power and paying the governor a visit." I groaned, " you suggest we just go in and kill him?" I asked. He nodded, " we told Rick and Daryl that we'd stay put." Michonne said, already seeing the consideration on Glenn's face. " I changed my mind, sweetheart." Merle said. " My brother's out there. It ain't right." He said but Carl chipped in. " My dad can take care of himself, and Daryl." Carl said and started up the stairs. " Sorry son but your dad's head's gone be on a pike real Soon." He said bafo which made me advance on him and shove him. " Don't say that to him." Maggie took the words out of my mouth. I sighed and shook my head. " Not the right move, we can't risk putting them in the Crossfire now." I told him. " Don't let me here any more bullshit outta your mouth." I pointed at merle before following after Glenn to go help him with the cage.

I pulled off the welding helmet as Glenn pushed the piece of wire down for the gun to rest on. I gave him the stuff and walked back in to see Merle grabbing stuff. " You're not going." I told him but he scoffed. " Ya can't stop me." He retorted. " If you're gonna live with us you're gonna have to follow rules." Maggie told him but he ignored her. " If Michonne can do it why can't you!" She yelled after him. " Cuz it's my brother out there. What's the matter with y'all? " He turned and started walking off. I stood in front of him as he came up the stairs.

" I ain't gone let you put MY BROTHER in danger." I emphasized my brother so that he can get it into his head. He gets into my face. " Nut up already, Yn. This guy cops a feel of your woman and you're just gonna pussy oit like this?" I sighed. " Get outta my way." He said again but I stood tall, " no." I tokd him firmly but he wasn't having it. He grabbed me and tried to shove me but I grabbed him back which resulted in us rolling down the stairs and shoving each other down there. He grabbed my throat as I punched him in the face. Maggie got on his back and put him in a chokehold while Michonne grabbed his gun. We struggled until we heard a gun go off. My head snapped to Beth, who held the gun in the air. " Let me go!" Merle yelled and shoved Maggie off of him.

Michonne grabbed his bag and walked off while I got up to go wash my face. Maggie stood in the entrance of the door, " are you okay?" She asked. I nodded and wiped the water from my face. " I'm okay." I answered. She sighed and came over, wrapping her arms around my neck. I felt her press up against the ring dale gave me. I knew I should do something rather sooner than later. " I love you, Yn. But you're so dumb sometimes." She giggled. " Well, that was one hell of a chokehold." I retorted to which her giggles intensified. " I'm sorry, Maggie." I daid honestly as I pull away from her. She raised her brow, " I'm sorry you always have to put up with my shit and sort my shit out." I told her honestly. She smiled, " if sorting out your shit for the rest of my life means i get to be with you then I'll gladly put people in chokeholds to save your ass." She laughed. " I love you, Maggie." I poured all my emotions into the words. She smiled and pulled me into a kiss, it soon turned into a full blown makeout session. Her hands found its way to the buttons of my shirt as she led us to the sink.

( Even the Lord would cringe at my shitty smut y'all, I can't for my own sanity.)

-

I watched as carol pulled the gate open for my brother to drive in. We huddled around him as he got out, giving me a hug and then Carl. He sighed, " let's get inside." He said, walking in. We followed him in.

He grabbed his gun and walked towards us, " I met him." He looked at me. " We talked for quite a while, just us two." He said. " He wants to he prison, he wants us gone. Dead. He wants us dead. For what we did to Woodbury." He looked at me again and nodded. " We're going to war." He said before walking off.

I followed him out. " Rick." I called and closed the gate behind me and Hershel. " Merle and Michonne thinks we should hit first. I think we should go. But if we stay and fight then so be it." Herhsel said. " He gave me a choice. A way out." Rick said. " What does he want?" I asked already knowing it's bad. Rick looked at me, " Michonne." Was all I needed to hear. " He'll kill her." I said, " yeah, and then he'll kill us anyway." Hershel added on, I nodded. " But what if he doesn't? What if this is the answer." Rick said. " You've got to be fucking joking." I said sighing. " Why didn't you tell the rest?" Hershel asked, now standing in between us. " They need to be scared." Rick was making me confused. " They are." Hershel said giving him a look. Rick nodded.

" That's the only way they'll accept it." He answered my unspoken question. " She saved my life, Carl's, Yn and Maggie. She's earned her place here." Hershel told him. " Yeah, she has." I agreed. Rick sighed and looked down. " Are you willing to sacrifice your daughter's lives for her?" Rick asked. I, now, sighed. " I'm willing to sacrifice my own." I told him but Hershel stayed silent. " Why are you telling us this?" He asked Rick. " Because... I'm hoping you two could talk me out of it." He turned to us. " Because im considering it." Was the last thing he said. I stayed silent.

I would sacrifice my life for the woman, hell she saved Maggie from that guy. But I don't think I could sacrifice Maggie, Beth or Carl for her sake.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I feel like my new motto should be ' always let people down so they know who you are.' I know I haven't been active. Hell, I can't remember when last I actually opened this app to read a damn book or to update. My first term exams are almost starting and I feel like plain maths are kicking my ass.

I will try and update this as much as possible tho it's not looking good, there's so much planned for the month and the upcoming one. The amount of dances and balls my school has, the sports and the derby, I have my tests to focus on, being a youth action leader and I have to keep my distance from a certain girl while doing all these things.

Point is, I'll try but please don't get your hopes up high.

~S