Slept

Me and Maggie opted to sleep in the guard towel last night and, well. You know what had happened.

It was passionate and kind on both women. They enjoyed it, not taking advantage of the situation, only feeling one another's love radiating off them. I was suddenly awoken by my brother and Daryl calling to us. I jumped up and grabbed my trousers. I pulled them on before walking out the door.

" you coming!?" Daryl yelled from below making me turn red as Maggie stood in the doorway, pulling her clothes on. " ye- uhm what? I-" I got cut off by the two laughing while I buttoned my trousers. Maggie giggled softly as I turned round looking for my shirt. " assholes." I mumbled as I found it and slipped my arms into it. Maggie smiled and walked over to me, buttoning my shirt up to the second last button before pulling me into a passionate kiss. We pulled away and I headed to the latch. I pulled it open and climbed out, feeling Maggie leave a soft kiss on my knuckles before closing the hatch. I dropped to the floor and walked towards them three guys. Them still laughing. " heard you had a lotta fun last night." Glenn joked while wiping a fake tear. I hit him in the chest with the back of my hand before grumbling in embarrassment.

We talked about the two remaining prisoners. T-dog wanted them to join us but we were all against it. " man, not to be an asshole or something but I'm not letting them sleep in the cell next to where my girlfriend is sleeping." I told him as he huffed. Daryl nodded, agreeing with me. Rick spoke about some guy he arrested for beating his girlfriend, only to have that guy stab a woman a week later.

We eventually stopped, I walked towards the cell Hershel was in seeing him sitting up, Lori, Beth and Carl were standing around him as they argued. " c'mon, is everyone arguing in this damn prison." I rhetorically asked, smiling at Hershel who looked at me before pointing to the two women. " Yn, tell them to let me get out and on my feet. I can't just sit around here all day." He said. I nodded. " we'll look after him. Make sure he's okay." I reassured Beth and Lori as I saw Glenn walk by. Hershel smiled at me as I motioned for Glenn to come help me. Hershel grabbed his crutches, I held my hand on his back while Glenn put his arm around his waist.

We helped him walk outside where he wanted to take his own steps, so we let him. He walked around before turning to me with a big smile. The whole group was stood there, everyone had smiles on their faces, watching the old man walk again, untill they heard groans from behind.

" Shit! Maggie. Stay behind me." I yelled out as I started firing my gun. My bullets weren't gonna last forever so I turned and lightly pushed Maggie towards Lori who nodded at me. " Stay safe for me, baby." I yelled as they pulled Maggie in. Everyone tan in opposed directions. Glenn grabbed my arm and pulled me towards a tower where we hid untill it sounded safe to come out. I checked him over for for any bites or scratches with him doing the same. When we established that we had none we pulled each other into a hug. We waited in the tower untill it seemed safe.

We all reunited in the yard where Rick and them were. Their heads turned to the door which creaked open revealing a crying Maggie, holding a baby. Yn smiled untill she noticed that her sister in law didn't come out with her girlfriend and nephew. Her girlfriend had pain and trauma written all over her face.

" No, no, no, no!" Rick cried out as he walked to Maggie. " where is she?" He asked her but she only sobbed. It made him sob as he repeated the words over and over. I walked to my brother as he collapsed on the ground. He cried into my shoulder as I cried with him. " we'll be okay brother. we'll be okay." I tried reassuring not only him but myself. He slipped from my grasp and lied in the floor crying. I heard Maggie sob which made me walk to her, she had blood everywhere as the baby cried for it's mother.

Maggie shook her head muttering things but I only pulled her into a hug, raving enough room for the child. I whispered into her ear, trying to calm her as she cried.

*Time skip*

Maggie ( oo, lil diff;⁠) )

Rick went back in while I helped Beth clean the baby. Yn was stood outside near the fence. She was just staring out into nothingness. Me and Glenn both tried to get her to come inside, out of the boiling sun, but she only ignored us. I understood her pain. She just lost her sister, it was normal. Daryl and Glenn went on a run to get some formula and other stuff we would need. I handed the baby off to Beth as she asked Carl for some names. " I was thinking about naming her after one of ours. Lori, carol, Amy, Jacqui, Patricia or maybe Sofia. " he said making me smile.

Daryl came in and grabbed some formula from his backpack. We fed the baby and gave it to Daryl seeing as he wanted to hold her. " Hey lil ass kicker. You're one hella cute kid." Daryl said which made the baby giggle. " oh you like that? Lil ass kicker?" He went on.

We didn't see any of Rick or Yn for the rest of the day. The night was rough, I tried to get Yn to come in and take a rest but she wouldn't have it so I had to room with Beth. We looked after the baby and talked. " so, you and Yn's getting real close." She nudged my shoulder. We had just gotten the baby to sleep. I blushed. " I love her Bethy. I know I do, I just hope that this whole thing doesn't drive a wedge between us seeing as I was the one that cut open her sister." I looked down but Beth shook her head. " No, that woman loves you Mags. Everyone can see it, I'm surprised she hadn't asked you to marry her yet. Nothing can stand in you two's way." She said which made me smile brightly. " think about it. Maggie Grimes." She said waving her hand infront of my face as if she was visualizing it. I laughed softly and nodded. " that actually doesn't sound bad." I said. She scoffed playfully. " obviously. Otherwise I would have had to force her to take on the Greene name." She joked.

We laughed and joked some more before finally getting some sleep. I never realized just how much I would miss Yn's body next to mine untill now. It was hard to fall asleep but eventually exhaustion took over.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

So next chap is when Maggie and Yn gets taken ( dun dun dunn)

Still don't know if I wanna take Glenn with or leave him.

~S