Again

I hauled Nicholas into the infirmary where Rosita helped me. " Yn, you okay? What happened?" She asked. I nodded, " I'm okay. I'm okay." I said. " You guys look like shit " I heard from the bed. Tara was awake. I gave her a smile amd walked up to her. " I'm okay. Check on your wife." She pointed to me, I just then notice Maggie at the door.

She came up to me, " walkers got us. Took them down with his help." I told her as she checked my shoulder. " Thank god, nothing happened to your hair." Tara said as Eugene came in. " Okay, he's freaking me out. Someone get Noah to protect me." My smile instantly fell, having to tell her the news.

-

Then we had another problem, a whole heard of them.  We all headed to position, firing flare after flare. I ran with Glenn and a few others.

Our job was to make sure it was all good up ahead, we had to kill some walkers trapped in. " We take em out. Few at a time." I told Glenn and the other two who nodded. " Nicholas, Glenn. On the door. Me and Heath on them." I told them. Heath questioned me but got into position. " This was supposed to be a dress rehearsal." Heath said. " I was supposed to be making clothes man." I know joking wasn't best at this time but it helped.

There was a shutter over the door. " Alright, we break in." I walked to the window. " Draw them, kill them like that." I said. " Three each?" Nicholas asked but I shook my head. " No, only me, Glenn amd Heath. You stay back." I told him. He nodded, moving out of our way. I shot the glass, Instantly going all off. Killing each one that came out. Nicholas helped Heath, killing the last one. Nicholas game me an apologetic look. We went on after making sure its quiet.

Cutting through the woods were bad, sticks hitting me left n right. Rick came up to us making us follow him. " Yn, take the back. You got the walkie." Rick pointed to me. I nodded, running off. I stayed on back with my group, making sure they stay in line.

The walker's attention got taken by a truck horn, it was non stop blaring. I ran over to the others, " it sounds like it's coming from home." I told Glenn. He nodded, agreeing with me. They were now all headed for Alexandria. We were headed there, we found Rick on the side of the path. Rick was radioing in to tell them to stay put. I grabbed a woman who fell, she hurt her ankle. I  set her down to take a breath. " I go back, get the RV. I can lead them away then. Yn, Michonne." He called. " Anything infront of you, you kill. You got to get these people back." I nodded along with Michonne. " They're not all gonna make it, you just make sure you make it." He said. A yell was heard.

A walker bit someone, Michonne ended him. The horn slowly died down, " the horn stopped. Good." He grabbed the gun and knife from the Dead guy. " Get back safe." He said, walking off.

I helped the girl up again, walking with her. " We keep up the pace we all get back home." Michonne said. Everyone voiced their concerns. " Don't worry about what's going wrong." I said. " We gotta keep moving forward." Michonne said. There were a group up front. I leaned the girl onto Nicholas, " stay here. Don't shoot unless you have to." I told them before running up, killing the walkers off with Michonne and Glenn's help. Everyone started killing them, except one who shot at them. He got up and took the highway.

I helped Michonne kill some of them holding a guy down. He hurt his foot, a walker suddenly took a chunk out of the other's shoulder. " Let's get moving." I sighed. With the woman back on my shoulder, we continued home the hurt guy groaned. " We need to stop and bandage him up." She sais from next to me. " No, I'm okay. " He sais. " You won't be if you keep bleeding like that." I sighed. " We'll find a place." We went into town, checking the cars and all. " Nicholas was here last. He can show us the way." Heath said making me nod. " Alright." I ran up to the girl, helping her. " Aw geez." Nicholas picked up the runners hat. " He left us behind." The woman said. We followed Nicholas again.

I felt bile rise up as I looked over his shoulder. The runner lied on the floor, walkers chomping away at his guts. " Let's keep going." I nudged Nicholas. He nodded and ran back. He lead us into a pet shop, we cleared it and grouped back. " I was thinking. We should find a way to distract the herd, then they won't make it back to the community." I told Michonne. " How?" Heath asked. I glanced at Glenn, " we burn one of the buildings." I showed them my flare gun. " I'll do it." Michonne offered. I shook my head, " its mt plan, it'd on me. I'll do it." I said. " You gotta get everyone back. If i take too long you go." I told her. She shook her head. " I am not leaving without you." " I will find someway to let you guys know im okay if I get stuck. My priority is that you get back and defend out home, we all have a job to do. This is mine." I set my hand on her shoulder reassuringly. " There's a feed store. Its old, lot of dry stuff inside." Nicholas offered. I nodded. " I'll go with you, or draw a map." He said. I nodded. " You'll come with."

I walked to the back and took out my walkie. " Rick, it's Yn." I called. I gave him out location, " I'm gonna try and set a fire to distract them. You'll see smoke coming your way. Good luck dumbass." I smiled, putting the radio back.

We got to it, Nicholas led me to the store. We stopped at a walker. " It should be me." He said. " He was on my crew. Names will, we left him behind." Nicholas said. " You are here now, you're not that guy anymore." I told him. He nodded, stabbing him in the head. Gunshots were heard making me rush him on. We got cut off by walkers. He freezed. " This way." He yelled making me run, the door was jammed. We were trapped.

I took out my gun but it didn't help, it was empty before we even made a dent. The trashcan was the next best thing. We pushed up against one another, avoiding their hands. Nicholas turned to me, " we're not making it." He yelled. " No, we are." I said back. He turned to me raising his gun up and placing it to his jaw. " Im sorry, Yn." He muttered before oulking the trigger.

He felk tsking me with him, we got surrounded. This wss it, thid is how it ends. My life was a one lived good, im glsd i found someone like Maggie. Im glad i coukd protect them as much i could.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

That's it, Yn's indestructible. Shw ain't finna die. I'm just glad I didn't put Glenn in with them.

~S