Taken

We got to the store and headed in, looking for anything we could use. We had some shopping baskets which we loaded the supplies into, we hit the jackpot with baby formula. Getting enough to last Judith a while.

" We hit it good here. We can go straight back to the prison." I said looking at the food filled baskets Maggie held. She nodded as we started walking back to the car. I popped the boot and helped her with her baskets. " it's a good thing we were able to find formula this quickly. The baby has to keep strong." Maggie said as I loaded my basket. I nodded and went to answer until I heard a gun cocking, " and where is it that you good people call home?" The voice was raspy, a southern accent to it. I had an idea who it belongs to but I was praying that I was wrong.

Just as I turned around I was hit with something on the head, I felt blood drip from my forehead Maggie grabbed me, " Yn?" Was the last thing I heard before passing out.

*Time skip*

I woke up with a groan as I heard someone yelling in the room next to mine. " I'm gonna ask one more time! Do you have a group!?" I heard the same voice as before yell. " no." I heard Maggie's voice, it seemed fragile so I got angry. " that's it, I'm done with ya!" He yelled before a smacking sound and the cries and whimpers of Maggie was heard.

" Leave her alone you ugly asshole!" I yelled. Praying that he heard me. I rather he beat the shit out of me than he does Maggie. I heard muttering and heavy footsteps. The door to my room swung open and there he stood. " I was hoping I wouldn't need to see your ugly face ever again-" my words got cut off with a hard punch to my gut. " same goes for me. But hey, maybe I get to chop your dick off. Make you a real woman." He smirked.

We went back and forth. Him asking me a question and me giving him a smart reply. I knew that by pissing him off I'd keep him company, less beating towards Maggie.

" I'm gonna ask you one more time!" He yelled at me. His knife dangerously close to my dick. " how many of you are there?! Where are they?!" He yelled but I shrugged. " I don't know." I responded, looking him dead in the eyes. He groaned out in frustration before stabbing his knife hand into my thigh. I let out a yell of pain, my eyes watering but I didn't answer him.

He eventually gave up and left, it was getting dark, from what I was hearing and so. I groaned and struggled in the chair I was tied to, my leg was oozing blood. " Yn?" I heard Maggie's soothing voice call from the other side of the metal wall. I smiled when I heard her voice. " Hey Princess. You doing alright?" I asked, hiding the pain in my voice. " You're an asshole, you know that." She scoffed. I raised an eyebrow. " You should've just let him continue to question me. He hurt you more than he would have hurt me, Yn. Why did you put yourself in that position." I heard the tears in her voice. I smiled, liking the way she cared for me.

" Maggie, for you I'd jump infront of a bullet. I'd give my life five time over if it meant saving you. I didn't want you to be in pain, I promised Hershel I'd take care of you and I'd like to keep my promise." I responded. I heard her sob so I pulled at my restraints. " Don't cry, Maggie. I'm okay, I would have told you if I wasn't." I tried to reason with her. My head slowly started spinning, her sobbing seemed to be coming from all around me.

I knew I was about to pass out, " hey Princess, why don't you get some sleep. I'm feeling a little tired." I told her. " Yn, no. Don't pass out." She tried but my vision was getting clouded. " I'm okay. Don't worry..." my words trailed off as I passed out for the second time today.

*Time skip*

It's been a few days. I had successfully taken almost all of Maggie's beating but today I was tired. I hadn't even heard the door of her room open.

My head was pounding and I was hating myself for getting us into this. I could hear the low voice of a guy talking while Maggie whimpered but I couldn't make out what he was saying. I heard the scraping of a table or something being pushed and then Maggie cried and screamed out for them to let her go. I yelled at them, and thrashed around. I eventually got on my feet and slammed the chair into the wall making it break apart. " Hey fuckers. Leave her alone!" I yelled out as I grabbed a sharp piece of the chair. I heard them say something before the door swung open and they rushed into my room. I saw a guy come in with an eye patch and behind him merle dragged a half naked Maggie in. I felt rage take over and lifted the wooden weapon, I rushed to them but merle held a gun to Maggie's head making me stop. " What the fuck did you do." I cried out. Tears welling up in my eyes as I looked at Maggie, who cupped her hands over her breasts. " Hello there. You can call me The governor." The eye patch bitch said. I scoffed, a tear falling from my eye. " Maggie..." I wanted to ask her I'f she's okay but the 'governor' stepped into my vision. " ah ah. You can have her when you answer my questions." He said as he turned to Maggie and ran his middle finger from her chin to her left hand.

My anger was bubbling, my head was spinning but I only wanted one thing. To kill this bastard. " how many are you and where?" He asked calmly. I didn't answer, he grabbed Maggie by the elbow, almost making her expose her bare boob. He put his gun to her head. " okay okay! I'll tell you." I said, I put my hands up but still clutched the wood. He smiled and nodded for me to continue.

" it's a big group of us. Were held up on a farm just outside the town." I said, lying through my teeth but he just laughed. " Try that again." He said, now cocking the gun and pushing it into her temple. I bit down and sighed. " We're staying in a prison. Not far from where you kidnapped us. It's me and a few others. A big group." I said looking him in his eyes. He gave me a smile and pushed Maggie into me. I wrapped my arms around her as she cried on my shoulder. He smiled and walked out, Merle staying behind.

I pulled my shirt over my head an gave it to Maggie, leaving me in my sports bra. My body was badly beaten and bruised. Cuts ran along my entire upped body. The cut on my thigh still raw. Merle stood with his back to us so I shushed Maggie and grabbed the wooden weapon. " Hey Merle." I called making him turn around. " suck my dick." Was the last thing I said before I shanked him in the shoulder with the piece of wood. I turned and grabbed Maggie's hand. " C'mon go!" I pushed her infront of me but got stopped abruptly when a gunshot sounded. Maggie turned to me with a smile, pointing to people coming through smoke but my vision was blurred. Pain shot through my shoulder.

I saw her face fall and turn into worry. The face of my brother walking up next to Maggie's. I gave them a smile before feeling myself slip into darkness.

============================

Dam, getting hurt left n right. She'll heal up, they always do.

~S