Today

When we got back Sasha and them were waiting. We helped load off and met at the church. " We can work with the Hilltop, Maggie hammered out a deal. We'd get food, eggs, butter, fresh vegetables. But they're not just giving it away, these Saviours almost killed Sasha, Daryl and Abraham. Sooner or later they would have found us, just like those Wolves did. Just like Jesus did. They would have killed one if not some of us. Then they would've tried to own us, but we can stop them. By then, with that kind of fight and being low on food, we would lose. This is the only way to be sure, as sure as we can get. We have to win. We do this for the Hilltop, it's how we keep, feed this place. This needs to be a group decision. anyone wanna say anything?" Rick asked. Morgan got up, " you sure we can do it?" He asked Rick. " What this group has done. What we learned, what we become. All of us, Yes. I'm sure." Rick nodded. " Then that's all we have to tell them." I sighed, knowing he'd say something like that. " They don't compromise." Rick said. " It isn't compromise. It's a choice, a way out. For them and for us." Morgan went on. I sighed, shaking my head. " If we try and talk to them we give up our advantage. No, we have to come for them before they come for us. We can't leave them alive." I nodded along with Rick's words. " Where there's life there's possibility." Morgan said. " Of them hitting us." Rick countered but Morgan went on. " We're not traoked in this. None of you are trapped in this." I could see Rick losing his patience. " Morgan, They always come back." He told him. " They come back when they're dead too." " Yeah, we'll stop them. Just like we've done before." Rick nodded. " I'm not talking about the walkers." Morgan said. " Morgan wants to talk to them first, I think it'd be a mistake. I'll talk to the people still at home, discuss with the people on guard now but who else wants to approach the Saviours, talk to them first?" No one. Aaron stood, " what happened here. We won't let that happen again, I won't." He said. Rick nodded as he sat back down, " Yn?" Rick called me from beside Maggie. I glanced back at Morgan with a sorry look, " you know who's side I'm on." I told him, " looks like it's settled. We know exactly what this is, we don't shy from it. We live, we kill them all. We don't all have to kill but people are gonna stay here, they do have to accept it." He walked out of the church, leaving us to our thoughs.

Night came quite quickly, I was sat with Maggie at the table. " We need someone on the perimeter, keeping watch. That could be me, keeping them safe. Safer." She said. " Whatever safer is now." I nodded, playing with some of the left off coins on the table. " I made that deal, it wasn't my idea but I led us into this. I have to come." She said. I rubbed a hand over my face, she wanted to go along on the mission. I sighed with a nod.

" Yn, let's go!" Rick called. We were gonna set up tbe plan, we grabbed some markers and sat all around the table. " Describe it." Rick asked. " Rectangular building. Bus satellites on top, don't remember any windows. I think they made it so that there's only one way in." The guy said, drawing. " Any guards outside." Rick asked. " Two of them at least." I nodded. " You don't know how many People they have?" I asked, he shook his head. " No, I saw a place where they stored food. It wasn't that big so, yeah." I nodded, " you've been inside?" Rick continued to question him. " They had us load in supplies last time." He nodded. I grabbed a clean page and set it down. " What do you remember?" I asked. He began drawing. " You didn't see any other rooms?" Maggie askes. He shook his head, " it's a big place." He pointed to a room. " This is the hallway I saw, there is more. I had to bring things into here." He looked up at us. " We also brought a couple spears for them. Two of the Saviours took them down this hallway." He drew an arrow. " Maybe a weapon's locker? Armory." I asked Rick who nodded. " So we get in there, secure the armory, that's how we end it." I said, " but we don't know if they have an armory or where it even is." I nodded, he had a point. " We got a lot of good guesses. We've done more with less." Daryl cut in. " We go in at night. While they're all asleep." Rick said. " The guards won't be sleeping, I think theres only one way in and there's no way to busy through that door without waking them all up." Rick shook his head, " we dont need to, they're gonna open it for us. They want Gregory's head, so we give it to them." Rick said glancing at me. I had a feeling I knre whwre he's going with this, and inwas right.

We drove out the next morning, blaring our horns to attract a few. Killed the ones that looked similar to Gregory and chopped of their heads. We were now stood around. " We're gonna take a look around, try and scope out how many people are in there. If we like how it looks we go in. Couple hours before dawn. The guards outside will be tired, everyone inside will be sleeping. We don't like what we see we head back, make a new plan. They don't know who we are, we keep Jesus in the shadows. This is how we eat, this is it." Rick said, handling the plan.

We all stood around, night came pretty quickly. We let him go with the head and watched from far, moving closer slowly and silently. We stood and watched, took the one out when the other went in ans took the other out when he came out with a guy. We made quick with it, opening it up. I went in with Glenn, guns raised. We checked around, once we were set we started killing them off.

Me, Glenn and Heath grouped. We got into a room. Killing them was easy, but killing them while they sleep with no idea who or what they are was the hard part. Glenn pointed to the wall. They had pictures of people who's heads have been crushed, beaten to nothing. I frowned, pulling Glenn away and out the room. I felt the lump in my throat grow bigger. The fire alarm started going off, gunfire everywhere as we tried making our way out. We shot anyone of them we saw. We were running around, I shot at the lock on the door infront of us, gunshots going off in the back. When I got close enough I threw myself onto the door, successfully opening it. Me, Glenn and Heath grabbed some of the guns around and shot back, through the door. It got silent, heath creaked the door open and we could see the shooters on the ground. One of the was still alive, raised their gun to me but Jesus shot him just in time. I gasped for air, feeling bile rise but I held it down. " This is the next world." Jesus muttered.

We got out just in time for sunrise. Guns up, we made sure it's safe out. I walked to Tara, putting my hand on her shoulder. " Be safe out there okay, come back if anything happens." I smiled at her, she pulled me into a hug before getting in with Heath and driving off. The roar of an engine caught my attention. One of them tried escaping on a bike but Rosita shot him off of it pretty quickly. We ran to him, Daryl holding him down. " Lower your gun prick. You with the colt python. All of you lower your weapons right now." A woman spoke over the walkie the guy dropped. Rick picked it up, " come on out, let's talk." He suggested. " We're not coming out but we will talk. We've got a carol and a Maggie. I'm thinking thats something you wanna chat about." I heard, turning to Rick with a terrified face.

" Maggie." I knew I shouldn't have let her come out with us, she's pregnant for God's sake. How could i let my pregnant wife come out into the woods.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That's about it.

~S