Death comes easy

It was Abraham, " you can breathe, you can cry. Hell, you'll all be doing that by the end of this." He smiled, swinging the bat down. He beat Abraham's head till there's nothing left. " Suck my nuts!" Negan said smiling. " He said suck my nuts!" It was a joke to him, " look at my dirty girl." He swung the bat with a smile. " Lay your eyes on this." He shoved the bat into Rosita's face. " Oh damn, were you together. That sucks, but if you were you should know. There was a reason for all of this. Red, and hell he was, is and will ever be red, he just took one or six or seven for the team. So take a damn look." He shoved it into her view. " Take a damn look!" He yelled making Daryl get up and punch him square in the jaw. His guys grabbed him quickly, shoving him down. " Daryl." I went to get up but he shoved his bat in my face. " No, oh ho ho, that's gonna cost you." He smiled at me, " fuck you." I muttered as he turned. He laughed and walked backwards. " That, is a no no. The whole thing, not one bit of that shit flies here. They shoved him back in line. " Anyway, thats not how it works. I already told you people, first one's free then what'd I say. I said I will shut that shit down. now I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with but I'm a man of my word. First impressions are important, I need you to know me. " He smiled, glancing back at us. I looked him straight in the eyes which made him smile even more. " So, back to it." He turned and swung the bat down, hitting Glenn. " No!" I yelled but I was still being held down by his guys. He beat Glenn untill his eye popped out, he slowly got up and turned to me. He tied saying something, " buddy, you still there? It seems like you're trying to speak, but you just took a hell of a hit." Negan joked. " Stay alive." He finally got out, I felt my tears stream. " Aw hell, I can see you guys are taking this hard. I am sorry, I truly am. But I did say, no exceptions." He wacked him again. Over and over until there was nothing but puddles left. " Glenn." I got out past all the tears. " Lucille is thirsty, she is a vampire bat." I could feel some of Glenn's blood leave a trail on my cheek. I cut out of all the rest, the memories of Glenn running through my mind. I finally got cut back in by the voice of my brother.

" I'm gonna kill you. Not today, not tomorrow but I'm gonna kill you." Rick said into Negan's face. Of course, he still wore his cocky smile. " Simon, what'd he have. A knife?" Negan asked. Simon, I presume, answered. " He had a hatchet." " A hatchet?" He smiled. Simon shrugged, " an axe." He corrected. " Simon's my right hand man, having one if those is important. What'd you have left without them, a whole lot of work. You have one? Maybe one of these fine people still breathing or did I..." He made a slight motion with the bat. Rick only gave him a death stare. Didn't answer shit. " Sure, give me his axe." Simon handed it to him. He got up, " I'll be right back. Maybe Rick will be with me. If not then maybe we turn these people inside out." He dragged Rick to the RV and shoved him in. " Nobody move, nobody leaves." Was his last words before getting in. They they drove off leaving us to kneel there for who knows how long.

Sunrise came quite quickly, the RV came back and Rick and Negan got out. He dragged Rick back and let him fall. " Here we are. Do you even know what that little trip was about." Rick didn't answer. " Speak when spoken to." Rick graoned. " Okay." " That trio was about the way you looked at me. I wanted to change that, I wanted you to understand. You're still looking at me the same damn way. Like I shit in you scrambled eggs and that's not gonna work. So, do I give you another chance?" He smiled. " Yes." Rick got out. I again glanced at Glenn's headless body. Cutting out all he did next, I couldn't care what they'd do. I just wished he'd taken me instead of Glenn. ' stay alive. Stay alive.' his words echoed. I didn't even bother the gun placed to my head or Negan making Rick almost cut Carl's arm off. It all was nothing compared to what's running through my head.

" Dwight, load him up." He pointed to Daryl, my tears were well dry by now so I could see him get dragged to the van. Negan glanced around at us, stopping on me. " What's your name again?" He smiled at me. I didn't answer, " Yn." Rick warned. Negan smiled, " you've got some big balls Yn. I like you, you're coming wirh Daryl." He motioned for Dwight to grab me to but I fought back, " I'm not leaving with you." I glanced at Maggie making him glance too. He smiled and pulled the gun he had tucked in his pants out. " You either come with me or I put a bullet in your shoulder." He smiled, I shook my head which made him laugh. He shot me in the shoulder, the force sending me onto Dwight's feet. " Load her." Was the last I heard before grttinf shoved into the vam with Daryl. " You okay?" He asked. I groaned, a slight nod coming out.

We drove off, Daryl kept trying the door to see if it'd open. " It's no use Daryl." I cried out, leaned against the side of the van. We were the last car in the row so we'd not be seen getting out. " Yn, we gotta try something." He groaned. I finally snapped, " like you tried something? Glenn's dead, Daryl. Don't try nothing." I heard him stop and turn to me slightly but he then continued to pull amd shake. " Yn I wa-" the door clicked and popped open. I leaned forward with surprise. " C'mon, you run I'll distract them." He pulled me, we rolled out the van and into the ground. My shoulder hurt but I still stoof and ran. I heard them yelling before I heard three shots, then I felt them. Two to my abdomen and one to the already shit shoulder. Footsteps approached me as I closed my eyes and lied still. " Fucking nuts! I wanted her alive you son of a fucker!" I heard Negan yell. The footsteps receded and car doors slammed, the cars drove off.

With the last bit of strength I turned to glance at the sky, happy that Maggie's still alive and well. I'd be joining Glenn, Hershel, Beth, Andrea, all of them. Or so I thought. Something, someone, clouded the view. A blurry version of a woman.

" Just hold on." She yelled.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So I've decided against using Cyndie's group for Yn. I brought someone new in, a small group but it's a group. I'm gonna skip quite some episodes, up untill Maggie comes back from Georgie, Daryl told Maggie that Yn's dead because she got shot. Little did they know.

Also, I'm sorry if the chapters after this one seems rushed or badly written. I find it extremely hard to turn Maggie's anger into love so I'm trying my best here.

~S