Isolation

I was digging the graves along with a few others, when I looked up I saw Maggie watching me. I gave her a smile but she didn't return it so I went on.

Rick walked down, he motioned me up. When I got close enough he sighed, " someone killed Karen and David." He said to which I furrowed my eyebrows. " Who?" I asked but he shrugged. " That's what we need to find out." He said to which I nodded. I walked back and finished up before heading in with Glenn. I saw herhsel so I jogged up to him. " Hey, uhm. We're gonna be okay right?" I asked. " I mean, Karen and David were already sick." I added. " It's not about that, it's different for everyone." I nodded. " We could be okay, right?" I asked to which be shrugged. " We could be." He nodded. I sighed and went to say something when Sasha came out coughing and wheezing. " Im gonna see doctor S. Im gonna be okay." She said to which I sighed. She tried walking off but stumbled slightly. I glanced at Hershel who looked concerned.

Herhsel called a meeting later on. " It spread, everyone who survived the attack in cell Block D." He said but my ears felt weird. It sounded like drums being played and I was sweating up a storm. I glanced at everyone but stopped on Glenn when I saw him in the exact same state. We made eye contact and wordlessly told one another what's happening. I drowned out their talking and tried to steady myself. When I got up I felt myself sway. I walked back to Maggie and my cell and sat in the bed. I could feel the sickness weakening me.

I heard someone approaching, " Yn?" Maggie asked but i held up my hand. " Stay back." I looked at her. " I have it." I told her to which she gasped. I felt lightheaded so almost everything after that was a blur. I was taken to quarantine, doctor Caleb doing his best to help me out.

I was in there with Glenn, he looked just as bad as me. " Who would've thought." He chuckled. I looked at his weirdly. " What?" I asked. " You, being sick. I didn't think you had it in you." He joked. I tried laughing but it ended in a fit of coughs. " C'mon, I'm still Human." I smiled. " Don't lie, you've been what? You've been shot, multiple times, you've been stabbed, all that and you still walk. You're like cyborg from teen titans." He let out a huff of a laugh. I shook my head, " I might've been shot and stabbed and all but I can still die." I told him. He sighed, " yeah well. In my eyes you're indestructible." I smiled, " get some rest Glenn. You need it."

Hershel came in and gave us some sort of tea. He said it'll help. " Hold this on your forehead." He gave me a cloth. " This sucks." I groaned. " After everything, I'm gonna get taken out by a glorified cold." I told him but he shook his head. " Don't say that. You're not gonna die." He smiled. " We got this far somethow. You'll get there, you're strong Yn." He smiled as he patted my back and stood, leaving me and Glenn to rest.

* Time skip*

I was holding someone down, I helped Hershel and Sasha with one of the patients who couldn't breathe. Hershel put n ventilator into his mouth ans squeezed it. " We're two members short." I cut into the Convo to Sasha speaking. " We should make some new rules. We should have spaghetti Tuesdays every Wednesday." Sasha smiled. " First we have to find some spaghetti." He joked which made me tiredlesly snort. He let Sasha take over as we got on to his rounds.

I helped him with some more sick people, some dead ones. He wanted to take all the dead ones before stabbing them. We wheeled a dead guy out of a cell after some hesitation from my part. Lizzie saw us but Hershel handled it. When we were in the room I stabbed him in the head as Hershel grimaced.

Neither me nor Glenn was feeling any better so he made me rest up with him again. Maggie was determined to come in to care for me and Glenn but I couldn't risk her when not even I'm sure I'll make it so I asked Hershel to talk to her and get her to stay out there. I heard Glenn's difficult breathing as I entered the cell we were in. He groaned as he looked up at me, " you still okay?" He wheezed to which I noddee, falling onto the blanket I set on the floor. My eyes shut, feeling the heaviness of my head.

Later on I was awoken by Sasha calling my name, she was getting tired so I took over in squeezing. Hershel came up to us, " thank you." He said to which I gave him a small smile and nodded. After a while I was getting tired, it didn't sound like the guy was breathing. I felt his pulse but didn't find a heartbeat so I opted to cpr. I only knew so much so I tried calling for Hershel but I felt a lump form in my throat making me cough, I knelt to the ground and spat up blood, my vision got spotted as I tried calling again only for it to get caught between the blood and the spit. My ears shut as I wheezed for breath. The last thing I saw was the feet of someone infront of me before my vision grew black.

Maggie's POV

I got to the door and banged on it. I called for my dad, for Yn but nobody was there. There was no one so I hit the door with the axe I had in hopes of breaking it open. The head got stuck so I grabbed my gun but there were now too many people running around. I had to find some other way in, my worry for Yn grtting the best of me. I ran around and shot the window, jumping through amd yellung for Yn. There were walkers everywhere, I ran around searching whem I heard struggling from above. My dad was on top of a chainlink fence wrestling a walker. " Daddy!" I yelled and aimed. " No, you'll hit the bag. We need it for Yn!" He yelled which made my anxiety rise a hundred times more. I focused amd took the shot. " Where is she?" I asked to which he motioned up. When i got up there I saw her on the floor, gasping for air with blood all over. " She's turning blue!" I yelled to my dad who came up to us with the bag. He grabbed the tube and shoved it into her mouth as I held her down. Tears came from my eyes as I prayed for the first time in a while.

Slowly she started taking some breaths amd relaxing. " You're gonna by okay. We'll all be okay." I said, kissing her forehead. " I didn't want you in here. She didn't want you in here." Dad said to which I sighed. " I know, I had to. It was like you." I told him. He wiped some of Yn's blood from my face as Lizzie stood, looking at Yn. " Is it over?" She asled to which i shrugged. " I hope so, honey."

When Daryl and them came with the medicine I made sure Yn and Glenn were some of the firsts to get it. I saw with Yn, Bob helped by staying to squeeze her bag. Eventually Rick made his way to the door to make sure she's alright, still keeping his distance tho but I understood, she would too. I was just glad she's doing okay, that she's okay now.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Taking a lot outta me but I still enjoy it, I'm thinking of alternatives to the whole Negan beating Yn's ( Glenn's) head in. I wanna have her stay longer but make it so that Maggie still grieves Yn's 'death' if you catch what I mean. Let me know if y'all have something.

~S