The governor

I sat at the edge of the bed with Maggie's back facing me. I looked at the side of her face. " We need to find out how the walkers are getting into the tombs." I said softly. " I'm not going." She said but didn't turn to me. I sighed, I turned back and sighed. " We need to talk about it, Maggie." I softly said. She sighed and turned to me. " What? You wanne hear how he asked me to take off my shirt and stand half naked infront of him. How he came up behind me and touched me, all over my body. How he slammed My head down and bent me over the table. Is that what you wanna hear, Yn." She turned back around. I could feel the anger rise in my stomach. " Did he-" she cut off my sentence. " No. He didn't." Was her answer. I sighed. " To feel better now." She snapped. I shook my head. " Maggie-" she cut me off again. " They gave me a choice. I take of my shirt or he cut off your hand. Merle just beat the crap outta you right next to me. What could I do." She was on the verge of tears. " Maggie, I'm sorry." I tried. " I hate that you pushed me to talk about it. You knew I didnt want to. Just leave me alone." She turned back around, not sparing me another glance. I sighed and turned around, heading back to Glenn.

We walked out towards the car but I got called back by Hershel. " You're not going back to Woodbury are you?" He asked but I shook my head. " Just gonna scope out." I turned but he still talked. " Let me come with you then." He said and I sighed. " I got it, you should go check up on Maggie." I said. He sighed and looked back at Glenn. " With Daryl gone and Rick grieving Glenn thinks he's next in charge but you and I both know that it'll leave you in charge. Glenn can't handlw what you can. Know that, Yn." He said thwn turned and hopped away. I walked to Glenn and sighed. I muttered for him to go without me. " You go, I gotta go check on Rick. You be alright?" I askee him. He nodded ans jumped in driving off.

I looked st Rick from afar, seeing Hershel's on hia way to him. Sighing I walked to them. Him and Hershel started speaking just as I got to them. " You lead." Rick said. " What're you doing out here?" Hershel asked him which made him stunned. " I uh, I've got stuff out here." He responded. How much longer you gone stay out here?" I asked now standing next to Hershel. He sighed and shook his head. " I don't know." Was his answer. " You need help with something?" Hershel asked but Rick didn't answer.

Hershel gave us one last look before hobbling away. " I'm worried, brother." I told Rick. He sighed, " I agree with Hershel. Glenn won't be able to take your place. You gotta come back." Was mt last words to him before I walked off too. He stopped me midway. " I saw something." He said walking closer to the fence. I walked back. " I saw Lori. I still see Lori. I don't, I can't. I know its not her but it means something." He said. I sighed. " You talked to her on the phone." I concluded. " Shane too." He sighed. " You see them now?" I asked which made him turn and look around. " That's because you're looking for them, brother." I told him standing in front of him. " No. I'm waiting. It all has to mean something." He nodded to himself. " It'll make sense over time. I know it." I shook my head. " Rick, come in. Take a rest. I'll come wait with you." He shook his head and walked away. " I can't."

I walked back up to where Michonne stood but got cut off by a loud gunshot. I immediately ducked to where Michonne stood. Turning i saw the governor. They unlesshed more rounds. I put my arm over Michonne to cover her. She handed me her gun and picked up another. We started shooting left n right. I just hoped Maggie hadn't come out in this. The bullets went silent for a while but then I heard Maggie. My hesd shot up, I unleashed the bullets left n right. Making sure to distract them from Maggie and them. I heard a truck coming. It plowed right through the gate and into our yard.

It was silent for a bit then the back of the truck fell open and a bunch of walkers stumbled out. My attention shot to Hershel, who wasn't fully up to the rest. " Hershel!" I yelled and took my shot towards him. They started shootinf again but I was running. " Michonne, get outta there!" I heard Rick yell. He was hesded to the gate. The governor and his people got back in the truck and drove off as i grabbed herhsel and started walking with him. Glenn came just in time, he stopped as Michonne helped me with herhsel.

I got out as we stopped, running to Maggie. " Maggie, are you okay? You hurt?" She shook her head with a sigh and hugged me softly. We stood watching over the now walker filles yard. All our hard work was for nothing. I could see my brother with two others standing opposite the fence.

They started walking back in as we all made it back.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Dam, it's piling up. Btw, I'm in a little Dooley. I could either end the book with Negan not only playing whack a mole with Abraham and Glenn but with Yn too. Orrrrr, I could end it after the Negan era. Seeing as in the show Maggie leaves when Negan is captured it would only make sense that she doesn't leave but stays with Yn at hilltop. I would of made it go as far as Alpha and the whisperers but Maggie never played a huge role in that and seeing as Glenn's dead it would take a lot of extra improvision to do. Let me know what you ppl think.

( And, my school's starting in one day and I'm fuckedy fucked. So I don't know how much time I'll have on my hands, one of my choice subjects is like, technical drawings, for architecture and engineering. It takes about 2 to 3 hours for me to successfully finish a drawing. And as you know, I use the twd show to write this book. So I won't be able to update as much in the beginning of the year.)

~S