What happened

Maggie was taking it really bad. Having to bury Beth was one of the worse things since the prison's fall. It took a toll on us all.

We were currently headed somewhere, I left Maggie with Rosita, Rick wanted my help on this. " How far out?" He asked Noah, the one that was with Beth. " Eh, five miles?" He glanced back at Rick who nodded. He radioed Carol, I turned my attention to Glenn who tapped mt knee. " Hey um, how's Maggie holding up?" He asked. I sighed and shrugged, " she's handling it badly. I mean, I would too. It's hard to find out your sister's alive and dead in the same day." I told him. He nodded, " how're you holding up? After the whole Eugene thing and now Beth?" I turned to him, " I'm not sure. I'm handling it as best I can but we can't always be strong." I told him Truthfully. He nodded as we pulled over in the woods.

" It might just look like part of the wreck." Rick said motioning to the van. We nodded and followed Noah. " Your people do this?" Michonne asked as we neared fence. He shrugged. We climbed through. I felt the shirt on my shoulder get nicked but it was nothing as bad as Noah, who cut his face. " You have spotters?" Rick asked. " We built a perch on the truck. Sometimes it's out front." He said. I glanced around but didn't see anything. " Not today." They glanced around too, not seeing it.

We walked over the road, towards the gate. He listened in, " you hear that?" I sighed and slid my gun into the holster on my belt. " Just wait." I climbed the wall next to the gate and peered over, " careful." Rick whispered. I waved him off, Noah climbed the other side. I didn't see anything so I turned and gave Rick a shake of the head.

After jumping over I helped Michonne and Glenn. We took off after Noah, watching as he broke down. I looked down, walking over to Glenn. We stood on lookout as Rick tried comforting Noah. " We can do a quick sweep." I suggested to Rick who nodded.

Going house to house got bad. Glenn and Michonne went into the garage as Rick walked to me. " You didn't think it's still here." He concluded, remembering the face I had before getting here. " Did you?" I asked him. He sighed. " After it happened. With Beth, I saw that woman. Dawn. She didn't mean to do it, I knew it, I saw it. But i wanted to kill her, i wondered if it even mattered. Didn't have a thing to do with Beth. I don't know of I thought it, but Beth wanted to get him here, back home. This was for her." He said. I sighed and nodded knowing he was seeing through me. " And it could have been for us too." He added.

We went on with the sweep, grabbing all we can but my mind was running a mile a second. " Remember that guy in the storage container?" I asked Rick who nodded. " After the prison. I got Maggie back, things we're okay. Losing Washington, losing Beth right after just finding out she's alive. We hadn't caught up with you yet, before now. I wouldn't make us stop. I would've shot that woman, right or wrong." I glanced at the bat in my hand, knowing they'd disagree. " We need to stop." Michonne said walking to us. " We can be out here too long. It can take it's toll on us." She added.

-

Michonne was throwing around ideas on how to stay here. " Look." She motioned for us to follow. There were bodies cut in half everywhere. " It doesn't matter." Glenn said. I nodded, knowing what he was referring to. " You said you wondered if it even mattered if you killed her." I glanced at Glenn to make sure I'm right. He nodded. " It doesn't matter if you'd done it, or if Glenn, or me, or even Daryl." I added. " Washington, Eugene lied about a cure but he said Washington for a reason." Michonne said. " He was lying, Michonne." I shook my head. " About the cure, yes. But he did the match and realized that Washington would be the olace that held a chance. We're close." I shooo my head, glancing st Glenn wjo did the same. " Its a possibility. Its better than just being out here. Instead of just making it, because this is what making it looks like." She pointed to the dismembered human remains.

He looked as if he was thinking, walkers were coming out of the forest. " We should go." Rick said making Michonne walk off. " Its a hundred miles away. Washington it is." He glanced at me and Glenn. I didn't say anything, we heard yelling. It sounded like Noah, was calling for us. When we got there he was surrounded. I used the bat, getting their attention off of him.

We killed them, " it's tyreese. He's been bit." He said making us immediately run off, following after his limping form. When we got there it was chaos, Rick yelled for me to hokd his arm out. I knew what he wanted to do, I grabbed his arm feeling the bike rise in my throat. Michonne swung and cut it off. Me and Rick grabbed Tyreese, dragging him out. There were walkers surrounding the gate. "Use the bat Yn." Rick yelled. I opened the gate and sprung into action, killing all I saw.

We hauled him to the van,  " You gotta hold on, Ty." Glenn said, tears threatening to spill. Rick tried speeding off but the van was stuck, untill it wasn't and we drove right into the ine infront of us. " C'mon." I yelled at Rick.

The drive was cut short when Glenn started furiously shoving my shoulder. " Yn, yn. No, Ty." He finally let the tears spill as Rick pulled over. I helped Rick get him out as Glenn stood off to the side. When we lied him onto the ground I immediately turned to Glenn and pulled him into a hug. " It's okay, it'd not your fault." I sighed.

-

Gabriel read from the Bible, " we look not at what can be seen, but what cannot be seen. What can be seen is temporary and what cannot be seen is internal. For when know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, ee have a building from God. In the heavens." I sniffed a last time, following after the rest.

Each and every time, someone dies.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Im sick as a wet sack on a windy day.

~S