The End

We got out, with the rest of them. The walkers were being led away. Everyone was finally in relief, happiness flooding their faces. We met back up with everyone in the forest. Gabriel went to Rosita, who had a baby in hand but I couldn't leave Maggie's side. " This, she's the woman who saved my life. Kingsley I'd be honored to finally introduced you to Maggie." I smiled. Maggie pulled King into a hug. " I never would have thought she'd have survived. I made peace with it a long time ago but when I lied eyes on her again after all these years all my emotions came flooding back. I can't ever express how thankful I am to know you saved my wife when I couldn't." She gave King's shoulder a squeeze. I went to say something but got cut off.

" Yn?" Judith called. Maggie embraced her with a smile, the boy next to her as well. " Yn, this is Rick junior, or RJ. RJ this is Aunt Yn." Judith introduced. " He's Rick's?" I asked, new tears taking over my eyes as I hugged the small boy. " Look at my god damn brother." I sniffed, standing back up. He was the spitting image of Rick and Michonne.

Some were heading back, me and King infront. I had my bow in hand, watching everyone from afar. Maggie came back out of the woods with Judith. I walked over but stopped when Maggie and Negan came face to face. They exchanged some words but Maggie wasn't having it. She walked off.

-

I stood by the walls of Alexandria. Maggie went to find some people, new ones she said. It was burnt and run down. " It was you? You let him out?" She asked carol. " Alpha needed to die and Negan was our only bet." Carol said. Maggie glanced at me, standing in the back. " So what, we go back to..." One guy motioned. " Alexandria." Daryl said. " We all go back here and live next to the guy who torched this place? Same guy who supposedly killed her wife?" He glanced at me making me glare af him, I didn't like him. " We're still figuring things out." Daryl said with the same look I had. " Thanks for telling me." Maggie pursed her lips. " We need to get to the others." Maggie said, glancing me.

Me and King walked in the back. Maggie was different, she's changed so much. I know we've all changed but she drastically changed. " She's not what I expected." King said as we walked into a clearing. I nodded with a soft groan, following after the new guys. We wove through trees and out the other way. It was a long walk, they wanted Maggie to take a break. " Okay." Maggie nodded. " We should go up in the woods. Find highed ground." Daryl said. " Well all sleep better here, safer." She insisted. We started clearing out the walkers. My bow, along with Daryl's being the only long range weapons so we took the back. " Yn, help! " i heard Maggie scream. I ran up and threw mt body against the container doors. With all our strength we managed to close it.

We got comfortable, it got dark real quick. I saw Maggie dump some water onto a cut. " Here, let me help." I grabbed the cloth she had and tied it for her. " Thanks." She eyed me. " Look, I really am sorry for not coming back sooner. I had debt by these people, they helped me. When I was shot the bullet hit a bad spot and it took so long for me to properly get back onto my feet. To be able to walk normally, let alone run. I couldn't just leave them like that. They needed help with some people and King saw my skills. I had helped them. When it was good to go the boat wouldn't. It got destroyed during the fight. We had searched long and hard for a new boat, ons that sails." I said. She grabbed my hand in between hers. " It's okay, Yn. After you left I had been bad. It wasn't pretty. I had the baby, our baby. But when Rick refused to kill Negan for what he did to you, to Glenn and Abraham I had to get out. I went out with a group, Georgie, the leader had me travel along with her. We helped and traded off where we could. Hershel grew up asking about you, I remember the nights we spent lying under the stars, I'd tell him about you. Your favorite things to do, who you were. What you looked like. He's been wearing your cap, the one Glenn gave you, ever since I gave it to him. He believes you're close to him that way." I sniffed, mad at myself for missing his days growing up. Maggie took my face in her hand, " hey, it's okay. You're gonna meet him and make up for all the time you lost." She said smiling at me. I could feel her trace the tattoo I had. She glanced down, bringing my wrist into the light. " Maggie." She read. Her tears were now coming. I wiped at her eye with a smile, " not long after I had came to in the group I got this. It was like my personal push, to get back to you. To my family." I told her. She smiled, nodding while still running her finger along the name.

Daryl came in followed by King. King smiled at me and took a seat, Daryl glanced at me. " It's safe out for now. Got watch and all." He said standing by the door. I gave Maggie's hand a squeeze and stood. " We're gonna do a quick perimeter check. Be right back." I smiled at Maggie, giving King a nod. Daryl followed me out. I glanced at him, stuffing my hands into my pockets. " I thought you died." He said, walking next to me. I sighed, " i did too. When I woke up with King and them I felt dead. Not being with Maggie, with You, my family." I retorted. " When I saw you fall back in that forest. I took on yours and Glenn's death." I turned to him. " It wasn't your fault, Daryl. You're most likely the one that saved me. If I had gotten a chance I would have tried to kill Negan back then. Rip his throat out with my bare hands and that would fot sure have gotten me killed. No one could have predicted he's kill Glenn, not you or me or Rick. Not he himself, he just took the swing." I stopped, my hand found its way onto his shoulder. " Daryl, I don't blame you for anything." He nodded, lip quivering. " When Rick found out he went bad. Worse than when Lori died. It took everything to get him back, he never stopped looking for you. Your body. When the bridge blew I started looking. For you and him." He sniffed. " Daryl, you're my brother. Rick saw you as it and I do too. I wouldn't have ever gotten this far if it weren't for you. Back at the CDC in the beginning. Hershel's farm. Hell you even helped me at the prison." I smiled at him. He pulled me into a hug. " I'm glad you're alive Yn, we need you back here." He said into my shoulder. We walked back just in time to catch King and Maggie laughing.

" What's so funny?" I smiled, taking my seat between the two. " I was just telling her some stories about out time." King smiled. " Uh oh, what'd she tell you?" I asked to which Maggie smiled. " Three words, Yn Was Here." King laughed. Daryl gave me a weird look, " We had celebrated one night and I might've made a bet that I could shoot the most beer cans. I did and the guy, Chris, had to grt a tattoo of my liking. ' Yn was here'." I explained. He shook his head, " alright. Get some sleep, we gotta get going tomorrow." He said, sitting down in the corner.

I took my jacket off and lied down, Maggie's head instantly found it's way to my chest. I was finally happy again, content. I had my wife with me, my best friend. Life was looking up.

=================================

The way I cried. The ending of season 10 episode 17 took it's clap on me. For the first time in how long they acknowledged Beth, Hershel sr.

Btw ik I've been gone for a bit. I don't know what's happening, we're starting with term tests and we're writing three different subjects on one day. Like wtf they think I am? A madafaking robot?

~S