I'm back Bitches

It's been however long, I was in debt with Kingsley, she was the one that saved me, the one that was by my side as I recovered. It took a lot out of me, those shots, I begged Kingsley to head back to the clearing to get her, my wife but when they got there no one was there. Blood everywhere.

I passed out, when I woke up I was somewhere, I dont know where but somewhere. They tended to my wounds and made sure I was good, Kingsley quickly became one of my best friends, my closest friends. We were mostly on the road, in the beginning I wanted to go back. Look for Maggie but Kingsley helped me get to where I was now, I owed her. The bullets didn't take my life but it hit my spine pretty bad, it caused temporary damage and I had to limit my movements until I could fully recover, which meant no trying to sail a broken boat over a huge ocean.

It's been 9 years since it all went down, we were on the other side of the globe. I just couldn't shake this off feeling in the pit of my stomach. " Whatcha thinking about?" Kingsley asked as we walked through the forest. I glanced at her, " you know. What I've been thinking about for the last nine years. King, you know I've gotta go back and see. My wife's there, I might have a child there. She hummed. " We make this trip, take it all up and finish what we came to do and tell you what. If we succeed I'll personally take you back." I nodded, we were going around the words helping communities. We were at one, they called themselves the Valley of Beginings. We had to take out some enemies and bring back their people. " King, I can't let you leave your people like that. They need you." I denied. " No Yn, they needed me. Not anymore, they've got good people now. Strong ones. I'm here to help you, I want to help you." She said.

We walked further, I didn't want to bicker with her. I knew I wouldn't win. We came up to the end of the forest, the building standing tall. " Okay so we know the upper floor houses the prisoners, the lower floor them. We go in through the back, take them out in silence." I whispered the plan, it made me think back to the time we invaded the saviours tower. " In silence. If something goes wrong shoot. Nobody gets out except us. We need to do this." I nodded to Kingsley's words. " We do this for the boat. We win for Maggie." She said to me, we weren't doing this for nothing. Sure we're helping them but at a cost, they're giving us their boat for this.

We went in, all went well until some of them started noticing people going missing. It backfired into a shootout. Me and Kingsley were together while some of the others led the prisoners out. " Yn!" King yelled as I turned. I was just in time to shoot a guy. His gun went off, the bullet whizzed past me and into King's shoulder. " No!" I helped her get up, walk-running out of the place. The rest handled them while we escaped.

At the treeline I glanced at king. She huffed, breathing in. " Shit." She laughed. I at first glanced at her weirdly before chuckling along with her.

-

" You sure you're still up for this?" I asked her, she leaned against the edge of the boat. " Either I go with you now or I follow you later." She smiled. " Alright. Let's get on with it." I smiled. This is going to be a long trip, all around and to the shore there. Then we've got to find way back too. It's all so different but I know we'll get through. We always do.

We sailed for who knows how long. Days in days out until we finally reached the land. When we got to land i freshened up, I pulled on some black jeans and a red button up. I left it u buttoned as I traced the words that lined my collarbone. I quickly found out that there was one of those stick-thorn tattooers in the group. He gave me two tattoos. One on the wrist of my right hand that says ' Maggie' and one along my collarbone that held the last words Glenn ever told me. " Stay alive." I whispered, glancing at it in the cracked mirror.

" You ready to head out?" King asked from the door. I nodded, buttoning my shirt and grabbing my gun and stuff. We grabbed out bags and started down the first road we saw, Kingsley handled the map because I was never good with it. It took us some time, two, maybe three days before we could make out where we were.

" Yn, it's a few hours walk more. How do you feel?" She set a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged, " I'm not sure. I don't even know if Maggie's still alive, what if she moved on? What do I do then? What if they all died, my brother and all?" I voiced my concerns. She patted my back, " dont think like that. You've been going on about this girl for nine years, if she meant that much to you im sure you meant just as much to her. You have a child with her for God's sake. Your brother's strong, ain't he?." I shrugged. " Might have a child. I dont know if she ever got to Hilltop. If the baby made it. If any of them made it." I looked down. " Hey, tell you what. If we get there and she ain't there we can stay until you feel fit to go back again. If she's there we stay for good." I nodded. " And I know damn well the way you talked about your brother, he's one tough son of a bitch. I'm sure he's fine." I nodded, she was right. I needed to look at the positives, no negatives.

" C'mon. You need to look good for your wife." She smiled, pulling a cap from behind her back. It was a red and grey baseball cap. I laughed, " what's so funny?" She smiled. " Me and my group were new on Maggie's farm. I had found out that her father though of the walkers as sick people and hoarded them together in a barn. Of course I told my people and Maggie got mad. She took off my baseball cap and slapped an egg right onto my head. Claimed it was rotten." I smiled at the memory. " Glenn called me egghead for who knows how long when he saw me with Dale's hat on." She joined the laughing. Of course she knew my people back here like they were her own. I've never stopped talking about them, those alive and dead.

We finally reached the edges of the forest. I could see a commotion at what I remembered to be the front gate of Alexandria. Then a familiar face popped oit through the woods not far from us. I smiled and walked towards him, " Gabriel." I called making him raise his gun to me. It took him some time to glance at me and fully register who I was. " Yn?" He called, lowering his gun and walling towards me. " No, you're dead. Its just these creeps messing with my head." He turned away from me. I walked forward and placed my hand on his shoulder.

" It's me, where's everyone?"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

She's back. I'm gonna change a whole assload of shit for the next few chapters up untill the end of the book. I mean I've got to bring up a whoke new role. Bare with me. But how y'all like this lil Chappie, I feel like Zendaya woulda been one hell of a badass in the apocalypse.

~S