Fight

" we're not running." Rick said for the 100th time. " But Rick-" Glenn cut Hershel off. " If Rick says we're not running then we won't." He said. I sighed and crossed my arms. " Yeah, just live it up like pigs." Daryl's asshole brother said from behind bars. " You got a better idea, asshole?" I asked him. I was so done with him. " We shoulda ran last night. He's got scouts everywhere now." He said. " We ain't scared." Daryl said but his brother chuckled. " You should be. That whole truck through the fence is just the begging he could take us out right now if he wanted to or he could just starve us out." He sounded too cheery. " Move him to another cell block." Maggie said irritated. " Nah, he's got a point tho." Daryl said but Maggie groaned. " This is all your fault." She yelled. " Who cares who's fault it is!" Beth yelled from up the stairs. " What should we do?" Carol questioned. " Let's leave. Let's pack out stuff before it gets too bad." Herhsel once again suggests. Rick started walking away but Hershel wasn't having it. " Get back here!" He yelled to Rick. " You're slipping rick. I put my family's lives in your hands so do something." Was all he sais before Rick walked off. I followed behind him to see him standing with his binoculars. " Go back, Yn." He said sighing. " You gotta get your head out of the clouds Rick. You should get back into the game, be the leader you're supposed to be." I told him before turning and walking off.

-

" Maggie's on watch." Rick said. " We could put the bus back in place." Michonne suggested. " We've got the people." Glenn scoffed. " That's when it was just us. Now we got a snake in the place." He said towards Daryl. " We gone go through this again." Daryl challenged. " He's with us now. So get used to it." He said then turned to us while walking away. " All of y'all."

" Rick, we can't keep Merle here." Glenn pushed. " He can't kick him out." I retorted, getting irritated by his tone. " Listen, no one asked you to live with Shane after he tried to kill you." He said, turning it on Rick. " Merle has a military background. He's got loyalty to his brother." Hershel explained. " What if we solve two problems at once, we give merle to the governor. Try to declare a truce." Glenn suggested. I sighed as they stsrted walking away.

I sat down on the stairs, looking down. I heard commotion from Carl, yelling that Andrea's outside. I ran to the gate to see what they're talking about. She was walking right through the yard. A walker on a dog catcher. We ran to open the gate for her to get in with Glenn and them scouting. " Are you alone!" I yelled to her. " Open the gate." She yelled back but I sighed. " Are you alone!" I asked again. " Yn!" Was what got me to open tje gate. She let go of the walkers and came in, we immediately grabbed ber.

Rick pushed her against the fence as I walked back to Maggie, gun raised. We walked into the prison, Andrea hugged carol but didn't say anything until she saw Hershel. " Oh god. Where's Shane." She asked but was met with silence. " Lori?" She asked again, " she had a girl. Didn't survive." Hershel said. " Yn..." She gave me a sympathetic look but I looked down.

" Where do you live? In there?" She pointed to the cell block. She walked towards it but Rick stopped her, " don't, not after your littlw boyfriend tore down our fence ans shot us up." He pushed her slightly. " No, he said you did that." She remarked looking around. " He's lying." Rick said. She sighed. " I didn't know. As soon as I could I came."  She said but Glenn scoffed. I went to stand by Michonne as her gaze found me. " I didn't even know you were there until after the shootout." She told me but Glenn interrupted. " That was days ago." I nodded to agree with him. " I told you, I came as Soos as I could. Security's tight." Was her defence. " Dammit. I left Atlanta with you people but now I'm the odd one out." She rhetorically asked. " You tried to kill Michonne. They could have killed us." I fired but she only pointed to Merle. " Yeah, with his finger on the trigger. But you take him in." We stayed silent. " Look, I'm trying to work this out." She said. Rick shook his head. " Nah, we're gonna kill him. I don't know when or how, but we will." He said. " There's enough room in Woodbury for you." Andrea tried again but merle just laughed. " What makes you think this man wants to negotiate. Did he say so?" Hershel asked. " No." " He's gearing up for war. The people's training for war." She said. " If he wants a war then he's got one." I told her but she sighed. " Rick, Yn, he has a whokw town. If he's gonna fight then he's gonna win. Look at you two, you've lost so much already. You cant stand alone anymore." She said, Rick stepped forward. " So make this right. Get us inside." He said but she denied. " No, there's innocent people in there." But rick was already walking away.

-

I stood at the lookout, watching Andrea and Michonne talk. They argued. I sighed. " You okay?" I heard from behind me. Maggie came up next to me, her own gun in hand. " I'm okay." I nodded. " Maggie, I'm sorry I pushed you to-" she cut me off with a small kiss to the corner of my lips. " It's okay, I know you were worried about me and you care about me. You only wanted to keep me safe and I understand. I'm sorry I reacted that way, I love you Yn." She said smiling softly. " I love you too Maggie." Was all I said back bedore turning to look back.

-

I stood next to my brother, watching Andrea get into the car. " Can you spare it?" She asked. I nodded. She gave us all looks before shutting the door. " Take care. " Rick walked to her. " Here." He gave her a gun and a knife. " Be careful." He said. " You too." She gave me one last look before driving off. We watched her go.

We got back into the prison and sat down, enjoying one another's company. It was quickly turning dark. I sat on the steps, making way for Rick to come down between me and Maggie. Beth started sighing making me smile. Maggie softly joined in making me close my eyes and bask in their voices, flowing in harmony. It's like a lullaby. Maggie looked at me once I opened my eyes, she gave me a twinkling look which made my heart melt.

In that moment I knew what I wanted to do, I'm going to marry this girl. She will bear my name, be the one to catch my tears when I can't. She will be my woman.

#################################

I got discharged early bitches.

~S