Doom

Gabriel quickly got me up to speed on what's happening right now. Something about whisperers, walker skin wearing psychos. We ran into the new building they had held up in, Gabriel let us all in before the huge hoard of walkers could get to us.

There were children and a whole lot of unfamiliar people around. " Our plan is the same, we lead the horde away." Gabriel began talking to the people. " Just not from oceanside as we had planned." He talked about the all woman community. He said something about Negan killed all their men. " Once the walkers are clear we evacuat to rendezvous point B. Luke, you ready?" He asked a new guy. The guy nodded. " Yeah, okay so these are the final pieces that we need to connect to the wagon but in order for it to do the pide Piper thing we want over the cliff, we gotta get from A to B and I gotta plug and plug." He clapped. " That wagon is in the other side of the horde." A woman who's name I haven't caught said. " So, someone's gotta go through it?" Jerry, a guard to the king, or Ezekiel, said. Behind us Daryl and them came up. He hadn't seen me yet so I stayed back. " Four groups. Two in each. One carries a cargo and one protects. All the equipment makes it to the wagon." He said. A girl, Gabriel introduced as Lydia, the daughter of the leader of these whisperers, spoke up. " We can make it through. I'll help." She spoke. I nodded, silently afreeing with her. " We'll help, but not if she's helping." An oceanside woman said. " We know she's earned trust with you but oceanside isn't ready." Another said. " As it happens, Lydia's role is in here." Gabriel cut them off. Daryl glanced around until his eyes fell on me in the corner. He paled and walked up to me, " Yn? You're dead." He whispered. The rest of the people now acknowledging me. I smiled, " I'm not dead, Daryl." I said to him. He started tearing up, " you- it." I cut him off. " It's me, brother." He pulled me in.

After a short greeting with him and some of my people, carol and all we got back to it. A familiar face got caught in the corner of my eye. It was Negan, out and about amongst my people. I didn't do anything for now, Daryl spoke up. " We're not all gonna make it through, but this is the only way." He glanced at me. " If Daryl's going then so am I." A girl spoke up. I went to agree but got cut off. " Gear up, get ready." Gabriel yelled. Everyone dispersed but Daryl, carol, Gabriel and Negan.

" Yn." They all shared their happiness to see me again. " Uh yeah. I'd like you to meet Kingsley or King Adams. She's the one that saved me back when I got shot and left. I was severely damaged but she helped me recover. We've been together these past nine years. All over the world." I introduced them to King. They offered their gratitude. " Daryl, I know my brother's an out and about guy but I would have thought he'd be here. Where is he?" I asked. Daryl glanced at carol who looked down. " He's uhm. We had to repair a bridge some time ago. Horde came and Rick sacrificed himself to lead them off of the path. We never found his body." I could feel my heart drop. King grabbed onto me as I stumbled. " He's um. He's dead?" I asked, regaining my footing. " We don't know. Michonne's out there looking for him." I nodded, " and Maggie?" This made Negan look down. " I sent her a letter a while back. She should most likely be on her way back. She went out with a group, Georgie's group to help communities like ours was." Carol added. I breathed a sigh of relief until I saw Negan get up and walk to us. " And him?" There was venom in my tone. I'm sure Not only King but he himself could feel it. " He's changed, Yn. He's not the person he always was. He really is a changed man. Judith believes it, Carl believed it could be. Hell, even Rick and Michonne believes it." Daryl vouched for him. He looked me in the eye, " I know back then I took away your people. Left you for dead. You have every reason to have hated me, to still hate me. But I ask you to look on and see if I'm worth forgiving. I'm doing what I can to prove myself to everyone. I'm helping out as much as I can." His voice was the same, his face was the same. I took a deep breath. My brother believed him, I'll try. I gave him a short nod, not talking.

" Yn, we have more." Daryl sighed, grabbing his bag from the side. He pulled out a white envelope. It had blood stains and folds that showed it was old. " While we were battling Negan, Carl got bit. He died." Now I was sent over the edge. I felt tears steam down my face but my stoic expression stayed. " He wrote letters to us all, Rick, Michonne, Maggie, me and even Negan. When I told them about your death he denied it in full. He never believed you died and on the day he wrote to us, he wrote to you too. I'm my letter he gave me a task, to find and deliver this to you. Now, I can finally fulfill it." My hands shook as I grabbed the envelope. King held my shoulders, knowing I could collapse at any time. " We'll give you some time." Carol pulled the others away.

I didn't open the letter, I just sat with King. " I can't believe they'd let him out. After what he's done. After Glenn." She sighed. " I don't know how bad it was. I wasn't there but I do know that even I was a bad person at one time in my life." She refered to back before she found me. Before the group. It was her fault her parents died, she could of helped them but she didn't. All because of a stupid fight. I looked st her. " We've all been. Some I just think can't get back from it completely." I said. " Tell you what. We give him a chance. I'm not saying you should forgive and forget. Just try and work with what we have. If it doesn't work out I'll help you take him down. " She offered. I looked down at the letter in my hand. "Hey, you're okay." She said. She's never in my time of knowing her asked me if I'm okay, she's the one that always told me to be okay. There's no time in a world like this to not be okay, you have to no matter what, and I am. I nodded and turned to her, she wiped my tears and smiled. " Let's get your people to safety. We can talk and laugh and cry as much as we want after." She smiled. She reminded me of Glenn so much. I could see him in her, why she became my best friend so quickly.

Time to end these fuckers.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ima have Maggie save Yn instead of Gabriel.

~S