Fuckers

I slipped the letter into my pants pocket, right next to Hershel's watch. " You're Yn?" I heard a soft voice call from behind me. I turned and saw a little brunette girl. She wore the hat that Rick wore, that Carl wore. I gave King a smile. " I'll go grab us some guns." She patted my shoulder and walked off. " I am Yn, yeah. You're Judith." I breathed out. She nodded, " how'd you know?" I pointed to the hat on her head. " That was my brother's hat, your father's." I said making her nod. She ran up and hugged me which made the tears come back up. I held them in and laughed aloud. " You've grown so so much." I told her when we pulled away, I was now on one knee. She nodded, " I'm glad you're still alive. It's a good feeling to know some of my blood. Other than mom and my brother." She smiled and stepped away. " Let's get ready now. We can talk afterwards." I nodded, going to find King. We didn't go out with the group. Gabriel wanted us to stay. We watched as Daryl and the rest walked out, giving us a slight nod.

They closed the window back up. We were taken up, I was given a bow while Gabriel and King looked through binoculars. " There." Gabriel said making me shoot at the one he said. The walkers tore into them, they bundled. The entire herd got close. " I can't find any of them." King said. " Bets knows they're in there." Lydia, the daughter, said. " Hey, I've got one." A woman said, drawing an arrow. " You sure?" I asked her. " I think so." Gabriel shook his head. " Wait, we need to be certain." I glanced back out but got cut off by a bang from inside. I made a run for it when I heard the door shut, it was Judith. " They're coming up." She said.

" Quick!" King yelled and motioned to some cabinets. We stacked them against the door. " Gabriel." I called. " Just ready yourselves Yn. Don't get killed. I'd hate to tell Maggie you were alive just to show her your dead body." He said to which I nodded. I readied my bow when they started banging through the door. Glancing out the window, King smiled. " They got it, it'd working." She said. I nodded, raising my bow again. Gabriel got back but didn't get a chance to speak. They threw something in, I grabbed King and dove behind the wall. Making sure she's alright. It was a makeshift bomb. Me and King shared a glance.

We backed up, blocking another door. " You all need to go. Now." Gabriel said to which I shook my head. " No Gabe. These people need you. Me and King can handle a few. We've dealt with worse." I said. She nodded as he sighed. " Yn, what about maggie." I shook my head. " I'll be fine. I've been for how many years. I'm not dying now." He sighed and reluctantly nodded. " You're not coming?" Judith asked. " Someone needs to stop them from cutting that rope." I said, referring to the rope Gabe talked about. She glanced down. " What about Maggie?" She asked. I smiled. " Judy, I'll be back. If I'm not, tell Maggie I said to Stay Alive." I smiled, the words bouncing in my head. She nodded and walked backwards. " You too Yn. Stay Alive." I nodded. A smile on my lips as I turned back.

" With me, King." I asked to which she nodded. " Always." I smiled back at her, the rope straining as the last guy went down. She nudged me and handed me a rifle, she had it slung on her shoulder. The plank cracked and they shoved the stuff to the side. I aimed and got ready, shooting as many as I could. King too. They caught me off guard, one pushed King into a wall, holding her while the other two held me down. I tossed around trying to get them off, " let her go!" I yelled out as the one latched his hand onto her neck. The last came at me with a knife. I glanced at King who was gasping with a nod, watching him raise it. Just before he could bring it down he was killed, the others were quickly taken out too. " Fuck." I groaned, getting up.

When I stood upright, King by my side I glanced at who saved me. Maggie. She walked up to me, her eyes wide. " You're okay. Look at me." King shook me by the shoulder but I was frozen. There she stood, she had tje exact same expression on her face. " Yn?" She asked. Her voice wavered. " Maggie?" My response came out a whisper but she heard it. " No, what the fuck is happening? I'm surely losing it." She turned to the masked figure but I quick pulled her into a hug. She hesitantly wrapped her arms around my neck, pushing me off.

" How did you. Daryl said. I don't, I can't." She didn't cry or anything. It was an unbelievable voice, Aaron walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. " You're alive. You're alive. I can't, where were you?" He breathed out as Maggie stood back. " I uhm. I got shot but some people saved me. Took me back to their place, on the other side of the world." I told them. Finally Maggie registered and grabbed my shirt on my shoulder. " It's you." She said, hugging me like she's going to lose me if she let go. I hugged back. We finally let the tears out, it didn't last long tho.

" You fucking asshole!" She yelled pulling away and planting one right onto my right cheek. King got defensive and grabbed onto the gun strapped to her thigh. " You made me, made us think you were dead. We mourned and mourned for who knows how long. Then you just show up for the first time in years? Why didn't you come sooner?" She asked, King helped me back up as I groaned. " It wasn't her fault. Boats don't just fall out of the sky when you whistle." King said glaring at Maggie. I sniffed and grabbed Maggie by the shoulders, " I'm so sorry. You're right. If I hadn't taken my god damn time then maybe I'd have been here to save Rick or Carl. Or I'd have been here when Enid was killed. If only I could have recovered quicker than I did. It's my fault, I'm sorry." I cried out. Maggie was dumbfounded, she pulled me back into a hug.

This is where I belong. In the arms of Maggie, my soulmate.

000000000000000000000000000000000

Miss me, bitches? I dont like how I reintroduced Yn to each of the characters but when the entire thing settled they're gonna have their own little scene with her.

~S