The Lord's House

It was quite some time later when I got woken up by Rick. Something bout Sasha and Bob missing. Me, him and tyreese went to look for them.

We found Sasha in the woods but no Bob, " he's getting away." She said. " Who?" I asked her. " Someone was watching us. Bob is out there somewhere." She said. " Maybe not alone, Daryl and carol are missing too." Rick said to which she nodded. When we got back I saw Maggie with a Bible next to her. I knew she was thinking about her dad. Sasha confronted Gabriel. The thought he had something to do with it. She pulled out her knife and confronted him even more.

When Rick started he finally confessed. " They were coming, my Congress. They were scared, they were looking for a safe place. It was so early, so early. The doors were still locked. You see, it was my choice but there were so many of them. They were screaming and so the dead came. Women, children. Entire families calling my name as they were torn apart. Damming me to hell. I buried their bones. The lord finally sent you here to punish me. I'm damned. " He was crying, curled up in a ball on the floor.

I sighed but walked to the window with glenn when I heard a whistle. " There's something. There's someone outside lying in the grass." I called for Rick. Sasha immediately ran and opened the door. There, bob lied with one leg missing. " Oh his leg." Maggie said as I bashed a walkers head in. I heard a gunshot and Rick yelling to get inside. I grabbed Maggie and ran in.

Bob woke after some time. " I was in the graveyard, someone knocked me out. I woke up outside this place, it looked like a school. It was that guy, Garreth." I looked st Rick who looked down. " And five other ones. They were eating my leg right infront of me. Like it was nothing. All proud like they had it all figured out. " He wheezed. " Did they have Daryl and carol?" Rick asked to which he shook his head. " Garreth said they drove off." I sighed, rubbing my chin. " He's in pain, do we have anything?" Sasha asked. Rosita went to go get something but Bob declined. He pulled his shirt away and showed us a bite mark. " Happened st the food bank." He cried. I looked down, helping Tyreese carry him to the sofa Gabriel offered. " Jim lasted almost two days before we left him. " I told Rick who nodded. " Time for a reality check." Abraham started. " We all need to leave for DC right now." He continued. " Daryl and carol are still out there."  Rick said. " We're not leaving them."

" I respect that but there's a clear threat here to Eugene, I need to his ass before things het any uglier. So good luck, we're leaving." He turned. " You going on foot?" I asked. " We fixed that damn bus ourselves." I nodded. They began to argue once again untill they got touchy. " Hey hey, stop. Now!" I yelled at them and pushed them apart. " You really think leaving in the middle of the night's safer?" I asked to which Abraham nodded. " Yeah, I'll take a chance." He turned.

" What about tomorrow, we need the truck for this." I begged. " We can get through all of it together." I said. " I have an idea." Tara interrupted." If you stay just one more day, I'll go with you to DC. No matter what. " She said to Abraham. " Okay?" She asked. " Yn and Maggie too." Abraham said but Rick shook his head. " No, you're not taking my sister." He said. " Good luck then, I'm not interested in breaking up what you have here." Abraham turned. " Eugene c'mon." Eugene didn't budge. " Eugene." He called again. They started walking until Rick talked. " You're not taking the bus." He said looking down. " Try an stop me." Rick started walking to him but I stepped in again. " Wait wait, okay. You stay and help us, and we will go with you." I looked at Abraham. " No!" Rick whisper yelled. " It's not your call." I said but he frowned. " Stay, help us." I asked again. " Half a day, come high noon and we're tail lights. I'm not waiting for the other damn shoe to drop." He agreed. " And we will leave with you." Maggie said. He nodded. " Twelve hours. That's it." He walked off. Rick turned to me but I just gave him a frown and walked towards Maggie.

" They think they're in control. We're in here and they're out there but we know exactly where they are." Rick said. " Plan's got stones. I'll give you that." Abraham said. " We move before they do." I nodded, " that's right. They're counting on us not thinking straight." Rick said, " are we?" The question came from Rosita. " remember what they're capable of. Tyreese?" My brother called. " Yeah?" " Are you up for this?" Rick asked but Sasha cut in. " I'm coming with you." She said. " You should stay with Bob." Tyreese said but she shook her head. " No, I wanna be a part of this. " She turned and walked back in. Tyreese followed her making us sit around. Waiting for them.

When Sasha was ready we moved out. We softly made out way to the school. There were no one there so we immediately sprinted back knowing where they were. We got there just in time. " Put your guns on the ground " Rick said as he shot two of them. " Rick, we'll fire right through that office-" he didn't get to finish his sentence. Rick shot two of his fingers off. We slowly walked over, guns raised.

" Guns in the floor and kneel." Rick said again. They did as told but one. He eventually kneeled when Abraham held his gun at his head. I watched the entire thing play off, my gun raised. Rick pulled out his red machete, they started killing them. I only stood, gun lowered as my eyes widened. They went mad on these people. My eyes caught Maggie's, she was slightly disgusted. I sighed and looked at Gabriel. " This is the lord's house." He said but Maggie shut him up. " No, it's just four walls and a roof." She said.

After recovering from what happened we joined everyone in Bob's room to say goodbye. When we finished we walked out and sat down in the chairs. I wanted to stay as far away from the front as possible but eventually opted for the third row.

We all went out when it was over. Abraham gave Rick a map. " Its our route to DC. We'll stick to it as long as we're able. If not then, you got out destination." He told him. " Once Eugene gets to the big brains up there things are gonna bounce back. This group should be there for it. You should be." He added. " They will be." Maggie said. " We will." Rick agreed. " Let's go." Abraham said. We slowly made our way to the bus. I gave Rick a hug and frowned when it came to Glenn. " Sure you don't want to come with?" I asked hopefully but he sniffed. " Someone's gotta look after your brother." I laughed a
Sadly and nodded. " Take care, Glenn. See you when I see you." I hugged him before getting on the bus with Maggie.

It was silent. Everyone was processing what's about to happen. Abraham closed the doors and drove off making me slump in my seat. This was it, I left my brother behind, just like that and for what? Some guy I don't even know if he actually has a cure. I felt tears forming in my eyes. Maggie wiped them as they fell, giving me a smile. " We'll see them again, I know it." She said to which I nodded.

What's happened to my family?

888888888888888888888888888888888

Ah, the misery. How will Rick survive without Yn!? She's coming back.

~S