Part 6

Hey Pearlies, thank you for your likes, comments and adding this book to your lists. A special shoutout to  PriyankaBhati4 VeenuDhawan ShiningLine BBbiggestfan  theonlycoconut  isharai16 skjadhav282 dishtaniya KusumLataMalik  AakritiArya8 ManzitaStha   for your lovely comments. 

....

Mr. Malhotra was strong enough to hold my weight from falling on the ground. He had well fitted white suit on him making him stand out of the crowd. He had a boyish charm especially due to his lose stands of hair falling on his forehead. "You okay?" He even had an American accent. 

I nodded my head and stood up with his help. The next second Navya pushed me down and introduced herself. "Mr. Malhotra, it's my pleasure to meet you. I am Nandini Murthy." 

I realized where this is going, so I pushed her again and covered Mr. Malhotra's ears. "Mr. Malhotra, I am the real Nandini Murthy. Please don't hear anybody. All are fake people. My father arranged our marriage with your father and sadly both of them were dead. Please, believe only me as I am being honest." 

He shook his head to free himself but I held it tighter so that he wouldn't escape and hear Navya who is also shouting out loud. "I can't hear anyone. What the hell is happening, Dhruv?" The bulky guy pushed us back apologizing Mr. Malhotra. 

I realized he did not even hear my words. I removed my hands in disappointment. "Emotional damage!" 

In a second all the women marched towards Mr. Malhotra to hug him and not let him go. They all screamed to recognize them as Nandini Murthy. The soldiers pushed the women to one side making a way for Mr. Malhotra to get inside. A few steps later he spotted Niyonika and a smile appeared on his face. 

"Ma, I am sorry I didn't acknowledge your presence." He bowed in front of her and she immediately took him into a hug. 

"My dear, Harshad! It's been so long since we last met. I am happy that you are home." Niyonika almost made a teary face but covered witnessing the crowd watching them. 

Wait! So Mr. Malhotra's full name is Harshad Malhotra. That's a lovely name. In Mafia families, we are usually addressed with our ranks or titles not by the first name. Only extremely close people have the right to use informal address. 

"Same, Ma. I really missed you ad our home. But are you okay? You seem tensed and what is happening here?" Harshad asked pointing around.

She rubbed his shoulder guiding him inside to speak along with Navya. Since Navya is going inside I had the right to follow them so I tagged behind her. Seeing me going into the mansion all the women followed scaring Harshad Malhotra. 

"Nobody gets inside the mansion," Niyonika shouted and looked at Navya, "Including you."

Navya burned in anger and tried to slap me but Dhruv stopped her and politely requested us to move back to our tents. I was the first one to run away into the tent and hide the food box before anyone could have a chance.