Epilogue 2.0 Continuation

This is a continuation part as I didn't fit this in the last update. This is once again dedicated to December Babies.
...

The Empire collapsed with Mr. Shrikant Malhotra's and the next in line AUB Vivek Malhotra's death.

"Oh my life!!" Niyonika collapsed infront of the huge photographs. "I went out to the mainland only for few days for the wedding shopping and everything has turned upside down in my home."

Manik gulped down his own pain and tried to act like a support to this grieving woman. "Ma." He tried to hug her.

She pushed him away. "Why didn't you die instead of them? My husband and my lovely son are dead because of you. You always wanted your mother's attention and now be happy that he is dead." She wailed out hurting Manik.

His heart wasn't cold as he was still not used to his mother's harsh words. All he wanted was to be treated like her son, a normal mother, but he was unlucky on that part.

He looked at Cabir's stoic face and his regret increased more. He is just a normal guy from a rich family, why didn't he die instead of these valuable and wanted people.

Oh! Little did he know he is going to be the most loved and respected person in his Empire.

After the mourning period, the meeting was conducted by all the Boss of territories keeping the Queen as the decision maker.

"We need a new Boss, Queen. The Empire is not safe as the attacks might increase." One of the leader spoke up.

"No. This mafia world is so dangerous, I already lost my two precious people of my life. I can't lose my son to it. Don't involve him with all the blood." Niyonika cried.

Manik's heart felt heavy with emotions when she cared about him openly for the first time. His mother expressing her concern for him is the only thing mattered to him right now.

What more does he need anyway?

"Make Manik the Boss, he is anyhow a rowdy and rebel." Niyonika's words shattered him.

So, the son she was speaking is not him but Harshad.

A sad smile broke on his lips.

After a brief discussion, it was decided that Mr. Manik Malhotra to be the Boss of Malhotra Empire.

It didn't make him happy or sad as he was just lost. Nothing made sense in his life.

In one of the meeting he came to know that it was not accident but a pre-planned murder by the enemies. And they are the Rathores. They have been competing with them from a long time and has paid the outlanders with drugs to kill his family.

Sad for the Rathores Empire though, as they shall be remembering two people in their life, one is their parents who brought them into this world and the other person is Manik who will kick them out of this world.

Manik who has young blood running in his body didn't hesitate to kill anyone from the Rathore's Empire. It was a sensation that year for the highest number attacks from the Malhotra Empire. Nobody could stop him or his wrath.

Thanks to his best friend, Cabir, who is now his AUB, they together became heartless and began getting their revenge.

"Why are we not attacking the East territories?" Manik questioned his former military head.

"Boss, we don't have the firearms to attack their territory on the East. It's under the Saxena territory." He replied.

Saxena? As in Alya Saxena?