41

Hey Pearlies, thank you very much for your lovely comments, votes and adding this book to your reading lists. A special shoutout to     for your lovely comments.
....

I walked leisurely towards Manik's room as I knew there is nobody at home who would roam near Manik's corridor. I tried to open the door but it was locked and not budging.

He took all the measures to put me out. I huffed in anger but my eyes glowed in happiness remembering the secret door from the garden. I hoped that he didn't lock that door as well and took steady steps so that I wouldn't get Niyonika's attention.

I successfully walked out of the mansion and circled from the outside till reached the garden infront of Manik's door. I prayed to the universe to have this door open and as if they heard it, the door wasn't locked giving me access to his room.

I clapped in happiness as soon as I entered his room. The familiar bed, and smell brought a lot of memories. I felt as if I came here after a century instead of few days. Manik's towel is still on the floor irritating me to the core.

When will this man learn to drop it into the laundry basket? This is the only reason I am glad I didn't stay in this room and preferred a separate room.

I bent down to pick up his towel and the fabric made me feel home. Why am I feeling like this? Shouldn't I be getting angry at his undiscipline behaviour? Why am I feeling emotional over this piece of fabric? Why am I secretly feeling glad to see this towel on the floor after a long time which reminded me of Manik's presence?

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and dropped the towel into the laundry basket. I decided to concentrate only on the things which I came here for: his clothes. I opened the door of the walk in closet and his cologne filled my nostrils which still lingered here.

I took baby steps in fear that this feeling might disappear if I make a movement. I ran my fingers over Manik's black shirts savoring in this minute and the feel. It felt so good, as if I am being met the basic necessities to survive. I want more!

I felt my throat getting clogged with heavy emotions. The feel of his fabric made me think of him, Manik. I remember his tall posture hovering over my small frame. He would pull me close by my waist and I would crash into him like gift pack wrapper. Our breaths would mingle as he would bend down to my level. His lips would capture mine--

My thoughts stopped as the shirt in my hand fell to the ground bringing me to the reality. There is no Manik infront of me and I am all alone filled with his thoughts. My heart was beating crazily and my breath was irregular just with the thought of Manik. What is happening to me?

I controlled my breathing and picked up the shirt. His black shirts will create havoc in my senses so I dropped the idea of picking his shirt and wearing it. I have to find something else which would not mess with my mind.

I passed by his collection of black ties, though I have no use of these ties but my thoughts went to the time when Manik tied me to his bed. It was the first time I saw him naked, infact the first time I ever saw a naked man. He had a strong physique and his muscles moved while bonding me to his bed, him and us. I still remember the feeling of lying under him under his mercy and power.

Snap out! What is happening to me?

I left all the fabric section and walked back till my back hit the wall. Alright! I will close my eyes and pick whatever I can reach. In this way I need to give my brain stress and finish this work soon. I carefully guided my hand to pick anything I touched and pulled creating a pile infront of me. I finally opened my eyes and smiled with happiness. I have so many comfortable clothes in front of me.