Part 15

Hey Pearlies, Thank you very much for you votes, comments and adding this book to your lists. A special shoutout to fathimasafy PriyankaBhati4  mayamadhuvanthi Vinnie_Vuriti Day_Dreamer023  AakritiArya8 MounikaGottimukkala SuRyAwAnShIs BBbiggestfan  dishtaniya  VeenuDhawan  Taareyians isharai16 KusumLataMalik darkangel142111  for your lovely comments. 

. . .

His warm eyes stared at me as I made a very light attempt to move away from his spell. He leaned closer and the freshly showered hair brushed my cheeks sending tingles down my spine. My breath hitched with the slight contact and heavens know how I will react if my soft lips touch him. 

Manik brushed his hair back to get a clear view and continued staring at my eyes and slowly trailed to my lips and back to my eyes. His looks are enough to melt me in this situation. His hands were either sides of me and I helplessly laid under him. 

He bent further leaving an inch between our lips. The air thickened around us and my breath became heavy; both from anticipation and excitement.  He opened his lips slightly to capture my lips and turned my head to my left as I couldn't take it anymore. 

There was a heavy pause before the tip of his nose trailed down my neck. A soft moan escaped and I bit my lips to stop moaning more. His lips briefly touched my sweet spot on my neck and I arched as much as my body could cooperate within the confined space between us. 

She is mine and nothing more.

His words were like a cold splash of water on my raging body. I deserve more than this crappy brand. I pushed him with all my force and he fell to his side. He looked confused for a second but immediately put his arms behind his head revealing his strong chest from the open cut of his robe. 

"I am not your side chick!" I yelled.

"Where did that come from?" His nose flared. 

I laughed. "Are you serious? You clearly announced that I am your side chick in front of every single person you met."

He stood up and grabbed me by my arms pulling me closer to him. "I never said that, I said you are MINE and nothing more. Don't give such labels."

"Do you hear yourself? What does MINE means? It clearly gives a label that I am your side chick for a committed man. Ask your soon to be wife, your mother or your brother. Do you think anyone gives me an ounce of respect after your stunt?" I yelled trying to free myself from him.

"Enough!" He screamed in my face. "MINE means MINE. Nothing more, nothing less." 

His grip tightened and the warm eyes which were visible a few minutes ago turned red with anger. He was scary just the way I saw him for the first time after killing my family. Unknowingly tears filled my eyes as I tried to blink them rapidly to prevent him from seeing me in my weak state. It was too late as he noticed them already and his face now had a painful expression.