81

This update is dedicated to everyone whose name starts with letter "S"
...

"Do you understand how kidnapping works?" Alya questioned me.

"Ofcourse! I come from a family who kidnaps people from mainland. Since, I am a princess and you are a Boss, you should be doing it for me now." I completed with a smile.

She looked at the photo on the newspaper and back at me. "Why are you interested in this man?"

"Well, this doctor is going to help me become smart, fight with you in a fair manner and win Manik."

She rolled her eyes at me.

"Are you still stuck there? Move on. Manik will never marry you. All this is just a waste of time."

"You don't have to worry about my time. I have lots and lots to spare for Manik and my relationship. You just have to kidnap Dr. Raghav and that's all."

"I. Will. Not." She said pausing with every word.

"Yes. You will, this is Manik's order." I said with confidence.

"Order from the Boss? I don't believe it."

A smirk played on my face hearing Alya addressing Manik as a Boss. There, that sounds nice to hear, isn't it?

"It's up to you if you want to believe it or not. Right now, you have to kidnap Dr Raghav and that too in the next few hours." I said folding my hands over my chest.

She took a moment to think and started to walk outside.

Good. She will work on the kidnap.

"I will speak with the Boss directly." She was walking towards Manik's room.

"Stop." I stood infront of her spreading my arms wider to block her path. "You can not walk into his room as if it's yours. He is taking a shower and you must wait outside."

"Nandini, don't test my patience."

"Alya, don't test my patience." I repeated.

We both glared at each other and I was the first one to break the contact as the work is important for me.

"Alright. Let's hear from the lion's mouth. But you have to stand 'outside' the room while I go inside, okay?" I explained.

"Why so?"

I chuckled.

"What do you mean by why? A man is showering and you want to walk into the room to watch him? Infact, no body enters The Boss room except me. He gave that right only for ME."

Ah! I love the last line.

"Whatever. I just need to confirm." She said and we both walked towards the room. She stood outside while I walked inside the room leaving the door ajar so that she could hear us.

As expected Manik was in the shower room as I called for him.

"Manik." I knocked his door with a sweet voice.

"Yes, darling." He responded from the other side turning off the shower.

Woah! Darling? He called me darling infront of Alya even without knowing she is here.

"Manik, could you please tell Alya that you have given me the permission. She is not letting me do things." Alya's eyes widened hearing me complaint about her to Manik.

"Boss, that's not what happened . She is twisting the words. She is asking me to..." Her words were left incomplete as Manik interrupted her.

"Alya, do whatever she asks and do not disturb me for the next 8 hours with all the silly reasons. I believe you all can handle without the Boss for a few hours."