93

This update is dedicated to everyone who is a goat. "May"
...

"Kay was telling me that there are many types of kisses and I have to ask you for further details. So, teach me, Manik." I requested him.

He cleared his throat. "Well, I have never taught anyone on kissing lessons."

"Do you know about different types of kisses?" I questioned.

"Yes."

"Great. Just tell me and I am good learner. I have to know the types, classification, examples, branches, and other study areas." I ended it with a smile.

He frowned. "You are expecting me to give you a theory class in the middle of the night?"

I nodded my head with excitement.

"No. I can only give you practical classes. Theory doesn't work in real life you know." He said looking at my lips with a smirk.

I covered my face and shook my head negatively. Practical classes means Manik's mouth shaping organ on my mouth shaping organ. Especially after seeing Cabir and Professor kissing each other, I dont think I am ready to replace us in that scene.

"Good Night, Nandini." Now it's Manik's turn to tease me.

I sat with a pout near his knees but he didn't change the option. He wants only practical classes and not theory class. How can I agree to it?

But I am curious about the types! I waited for a few more minutes and finally agreed to his idea. "Okay. Let's have practical classes."

He sat abruptly as if he was waiting for this moment. He pulled me closer to him by my legs and we both sat facing each other.

"I don't know how to put it in words but you can say it's Basic level to advance level kissing. Now, we will have basic level of kissing." He said and I denied it.

"I don't want basic level, Manik. Please start with Advance level, if possible above advance level."

He took a deep breath. "You can't handle it, Nandini. Let's start from basic."

"No. I can handle anything, Manik. I am not 22 anymore, I am 23 and let's start with the highest level."

He laughed. "Alright. Let's forget about the levels for now and start the class. Are you ready?"

I nodded positively.

Manik caressed my head and kissed the top of my head. "This type of kiss is a comfort kiss. I can kiss you here when we are standing in different heights. I don't need to disturb your position yet I can kiss you. This kiss tells that you are in my reach."

Manik kissed me on my forehead and I closed my eyes in comfort. "This is a forehead kiss. It's out of pure, innocent love. We kiss here when you care about that person."

Manik kissed me on my both eyelids and nose. "This is a light-hearted kiss. We kiss here to show our fondness for each other."

He kissed me on my left cheek and I inhaled his scent. "This is a friendly kiss and to show more fondness than the other kisses. We kiss here to feel closer to each other. Like, I kiss you when you are still sleeping and I have to go to work."

I gasped as he looked at my lips and I anticipated for a kiss on my lips. I was disappointed when he raised my palm to his lips and kissed it.

"That's a gentleman kiss. We kiss here during formal setting as a greeting. This kiss is out of respect and usually a Queen, Princess or the first lady gets it from her equally ranked person."