Part 28

Hey Pearlies, thank you very much for your votes, comments and adding this book to your reading lists. A special shoutout to HPfan21forever isharai16 fathimasafy  MeryJane044  SuRyAwAnShIs   Taareyians  khogyehumkahan  for your lovely comments. 

...

The soap almost became half while rubbing it to erase the name on my forehead but the ink stayed the same. Looks like the soap and water are afraid of the Boss, why won't they, after all they belong to his empire. 

I wiped myself dry and wore Manik's sleeveless vest and trousers from his three piece suit set. I carefully examined my forehead to find alternatives, the first thing I did was to hide it with my hair but I looked like a ghost with inversed hairstyle. It would also be a trouble as my hair would block my eyes. After multiple tries I found my solution. 

I pulled out the black ties from Manik's collection and tied it around my forehead perfectly hiding it under the fabric. Perfect! I think I am setting the trends with my fashion. Messy bun, suit tie around forehead, sleeveless vest, and baggy trousers folded till my claves. Only if the competition is about fashion instead of painting.

If this tiny ink is troubling me, I wonder what's happening to Manik, as I have literally smeared the paint all over his chest

If this tiny ink is troubling me, I wonder what's happening to Manik, as I have literally smeared the paint all over his chest. Have fun, Monster. 

After having my breakfast I observed all the participants are seated in their comfortable positions and were leisurely painting. I still did not start my task as I was waiting for Alya. Luckily, I stumbled into her as soon as I stepped into the garden. 

"Lady Boss, I need more paints."

"More? You haven't even started the painting. Your canvas is empty!" She said looking up and down at me. It looks like I mesmerized her with my fashion.

"I've used the paints for another purpose..." I trailed off.

"I've allotted 12 colors for you, and how did you manage to finish all of them, Player 2?" She was still looking for an answer and I did the best I could to her question. 

"I've used all the paints to dye my hair."

 Really? That's the best I could come up with in this short span. 

"But your hair is still black!"

I took a moment to think and answered with a bright smile. "Oh, Alya! You are too innocent. I have mixed all the colors and it created Black color. It's common sense."