42

Hey Pearlies, thank you very much for your votes, comments and adding this book to your reading lists. A special shoutout to for your lovely comments.
...

I didn't know how to run or where to run away from this situation. What if Cabir sees me in Manik's room? He will misunderstand this situation and might even make a scene. I don't want to upset Harshad or Niyonika and inturn make them curse my parents. I am here as an innocent and I don't want anyone to raise a finger on me.

As the door knob twisted slowly I made a run towards the bathroom. This is the safest place as of now. I really hope Cabir won't use this bathroom! Ofcourse, it's Manik's bathroom after all, why would he dare to use it?

The bathroom gave me memories too! I am so much engulfed in Manik's thoughts and I have to seriously stop before it goes out of my hands. I slowly poked my head to see if Cabir left the room or not and heard their conversation.

"Seriously? You haven't got ready yet?" Cabir questioned Manik. Cabir dressed well in a black dress shirt and trousers and relaxed hair. "You can't be late for the party, Manik! People will be waiting for you."

Party? Whose party? What party? And why did they invite only Manik? Will Alya be there? Or any other woman? It's almost evening and if he starts now when will the party end?

"I will be there shortly, Cabir. Now get out." He said casually.

Cabir shook his head negatively. "So that you could skip this party? I want you to get into the shower and get dressed, now. I am not stepping out of this room without you."

"Seriously Cabir? I am not a kid, I am the Boss." Manik kept his hands in his pockets and leaned on the wall.

"Say that to everyone except me! You are no Boss to me as I have seen you with runny nose and bloody hands. So, yeah, you do not scare me." Cabir laughed. "I don't want you sitting in this dull room and miss all the fun in the party. Maya and her friends are coming which makes the party more fun."

"Cabir!!"

"Alright! Now get ready." Cabir started pushing Manik by his shoulders till he reached the bathroom door and I immediately ran inside the shower cubicle. "I guess I will leave you here, now please have a shower and I will wait for you."

"Dude! Just get out already!" Manik said and got into the bathroom and locked the door. While Cabir laughed out loud saying he will wait for him till he take a shower.

Manik saw me in the shower cubicle and didn't speak anything. He casually removed his collar button and removed every button on his shirt. He removed it and threw it into the laundry basket. Next his hands went to his belt buckle and removed it as well. Finally, I heard the zip of his trouser and I turned away facing the other side. I heard a thick fabric fall against the floor and knew it was his pants.

Manik is completely naked while I am still in his shower cubicle!

Since I was facing the wall I could not see what's happening around me and I just concentrated on my hearing senses. I heard Manik opening the door of the glass cubicle and standing behind me.

Please don't tell me he will shower with me in the cubicle!

And as expected he turned on the shower and I could hear only water splashing. I instantly turned to face him and warn him but my went dry seeing him so close to me.

Thankfully, Manik tied a white towel around his waist and he was semi nude in the shower. I was getting drenched along with him but he did not care and stared into my soul. I can't yell at him as Cabir is still outside and he might hear me.