92

This update is dedicated to everyone who get called fool just because of their birth month "April"
...

After my relaxing session of foot massage, my nails were painted and my hair got styled. During this time my dress got ready and I smiled at the designers who understood what I wanted.

I wore my dress which fit perfectly on my upper body and fell like waterfalls on my bottom half. The engagement is at 7pm and I still have 3 more hours.

Where is Manik?

"I will just walk around and come." I said to the designers and stepped out of my room.

The hall is now extremely spacious after removing the furnitures and is decorated with long black fabrics. The lights are as usually doing their best job.

I smiled and twirled around the hallway and halted as soon as I saw something. I couldn't breath or move.

Cabir and the Professor were sucking each other's mouth. Professor clutched Cabir's throat and pulled him closer while Cabir squeezed Professor's body seating organ.

"What are you watching?" Kay, the designer's voice snapped me and I pointed my finger to the scene.

"They are kissing." He rolled his eyes and clapped his hands. "Will you both get a room or something? It's too much for some innocent eyes."

Hearing Kay's voice the men tore apart. "I am not kissing." Cabir spoke in his defence.

"Really? Were you looking for your gun in my mouth?" Professor questioned him.

"You. You. You." Cabir pointed his finger at the Professor and couldn't form few words.

"Yes? Speak further."

"Don't mess with me, Mainlander." Cabir said with his red ears and walked away from the scene with the Professor following him behind to tease further.

Kay poked my arm. "They are gone. Shall we go?"

"Kissing? That doesn't look like kiss." I said with an absent mind.

Manik kissed me many times but not like this. Here both Cabir and Professor are sucking each other's lips but everytime I enjoyed standing still while Manik continued with the act. So, which one is a kiss?

"Yeah. They are making out with their mouth." Kay chuckled.

"Making out?"

He frowned. "Yeah! There are too many types of kisses. Don't tell me, Boss didn't kiss you in that style."

I shook my head negatively.

He gasped.

"I understand you both didn't have sex but what about blowjob or handjob? It's the minimum." He asked with curious eyes.

"What?" I am seriously getting confused.

"Kay!" We heard his husband call his name as he walked towards us. "How many times did I warn you to keep boundaries with our clients?"

"Clients? But pumpkin is my friend." Kay answered putting his hand over my shoulder.

Jay shook his head. "Still, you can't just speak about such things with her."

"What do you mean by such things, Jay? She needs to know about pleasure 101 in her life. We have to help her."

Jay pulled him by the shirt collar towards him. "Her husband will look after it. You better not mess her innocent mind with your gutter mind. Got it."